Islam will conquer the world after Europe converts in to Islam

>Islam will conquer the world after Europe converts in to Islam..
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

BOOOOOBS

What are those things on her chest?
Are the tumors?

yes :(

yeah she should see a doc

islam will conquer india tho

>tfw the next crusades will be between chinks and indians

lipstick exists why shouldn't nipplestick?

does this mean in 100 years when white people are gone, asians are gonna pretend to be like white people just like we think we are of roman descent today?

"nipplestick" is actually powder makeup
saw it on the telly so it must be true

I smell bad, I do not have friends, the girl I like ignores me and Christianity, Islam or Taoism will not change those fucking things.

Yikes, and how does summon it to this lady's attention that she's stricken with cancer?

It's too late already. She should live out her life breathing in every last pleasurable moment.

I think it's too late
she is already kill ;_;

the real truth for most of Sup Forums

They're already stating that Jesus was an Eastern man who ventured West to spread the word
That's why we know so little about Jesus in his younger days
And the baby in manger stuff was a LIE written to brand Jesus as a native of the region

That's right ;)

Best thing is, they'r probably right. There is a grave in Tibet that has for a long time been said to be that of Jesus. Locals use a similar name and tell of somone who came from the west in his youth to seek wisdom, went back to his home country for a couple of years, where they attempted to crucify him, but he survived and returned to Tibet when he died of old age as a teacher.

I kid you not.

Uh oh.
Well let's not let people on the fact that we'd known about her cancer but hadn't warned her about it or they'll make us pay the burial fees.

In a way I can see it. The philosophy of Jesus has such a pacifist nature, one that the region never really had (from what we can tell of ancient texts). So are we to believe he invented this on his own, or that he traveled and encountered Eastern philosophy, much of which has themes of pacifism?

W-will they remember that we bought their shit all the years and help us clean europe on the first Chinese crusade?

>telegraph

True, the change from the Jewish scriptures is so great it is very likely that he had at least contacts with the east.

As a side-note: 3 centuries later another prophet named Mani also attempted a syncretism between Eastern and Western religions of that time. He was killed by the Persians eventually, but his teachings spread far and wide, and was a serious competition for christianity.

the girl you like is christian, sacrifice your life for her, deus vult

I don't think so

nice (fake) tits

Does someone knows why every time I see boobs I have this urge to put my dick inbetween them? Am I autistic or sick?

> they attempted to crucify him, but he survived and returned to Tibet when he died of old age as a teacher.

proud /heretic/ here