The fuck is this thing?

The fuck is this thing?

Attacked me and my homie while we were out back tryin to take some dabs.

Can't seem to figure out what it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicindela
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A beetle retard

The Latin name of this is Hellanope Runlikeschoolgirllas.

I tried and failed :/

I think it's a Norwegian Cockgobbler. You'll like him.

Its a bullet ant.

Stag beetle?

Look like a Pincher beetle..

This.. Of some kind

It's just D.Va. Fap and carry on.

Well location would be helpful, it looks like one those ants that live in austrailia, if it's not as big as it looks it could be a carpenter ant.

c'mon Sup Forums learn your insects. It's a tiger beetle

The anti-newage demon , thrust to life from the formation of newagefags upon the shift from the glorious 90's to the miserable 2000's. Feeding on it's prey's faggotry and caner giving ways. The invention of slang hurled hundreds more of these demons into existence , words like dab , thot , and many other words enrage these hate seething creatures.
>But user i must warn you , now that you've seen one , the others will not stop until you're either dead , or have ceased you cancer filled new age ways.

What actual size is this thing?

Phoenix, AZ

Couldn't find anything that looked like it on a list of insects native to the area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicindela

Here you go, OP.

Whatever it is, it's bad-fuckin-ass.

Capture it and keep it for bug fights.

It's a fucking bug. Case closed.

this

Is a dog.

Shut up summerfag! You dont know what youre talking about. Delete system32 to see if you become less dumb. Ifnthat is a bug Ill eat my own cum smeared with shit and HIV positive blood extracted from a hobo

Put your finger near it for some perspective on its size OP

u nigger ginger faggot retard, that is a fucking bug

May be of the Pasimachus genus

>Attacked me and my homie
And it stop so you can make him a selfie isn't?

Your mother is a bug. She told me so, screaming as I was bangin her ass along with other 666 anons, and even Hitler was present and we were shooting niggera and jews with machine guns at the sime time we were fuckin her and kicking her in the face.
She was so veehement of it that she had a microphone deep in her throat and she was reading passages from Burroughs Naked Lunch, connected to speakers so loud everyone ears were bleeding. And a bunch of japanese loli traps were in the floor licking all the blood that was pouring, along with the buckets and buckets of cum.

since dubs say it, i'm beginning to consider the possibility it is a bug

Dubs affirm it, other dubs consider it. The plot thickens! Despite all evidence, it might be a bug after all.

>88
Nice job user, I noticed.

Now this thread proves once and for all the myths are wrong, that Sup Forums argues over everything, and that is obsesses about meaningless little numbers!

bug nerd here.. i think its a tiger beetle, do you still have it? put a coin down for a size reference please

And that everything written here is artistic work of fiction

This. Definitely happened for real

Take some dabs?WTF

>WTF IS A DAB