youtube.com/watch?v=8qeexPaK18M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Jordan#Formula_One
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just as shit as it was before.
> HUUR DUUR LETS DRIVE SUM CARZ

Who cares?

Very.

When's Toppest Gear on?

even just from this picture you can tell the black guy was put there to be black

Currently UNnamed Tv Show will destroy this shallow attempt at creating artificial banter.

How long before Mat LeBantz quits Top Gear and joins Amazon Prime Gear

You need six people to do the job of 3 old white dudes. I guess they need to compensate for the ginger and nigger

>it takes seven people to do what three used to do.

Weak, man.

Reading about what a trainwreck the production is is more entertaining than the show will ever be

Yes very

>hurr durr look at this silly situation and goofy things we say that totally weren't scripted xD
Every single episode.

>artificial banter.

Ever see American Idol where Simon Cowell's a dick to everyone? It'll be like that with the ginger. He's just an unlikeable prick.

Is this a Friends reboot???

The Stig is whitest man among them literally and figuratively

The top that that "woman's" wearing made me vomit in my mouth.

>A black
>A woman
>A yank
>A ginger
>A paki
>A jew

i didnt know steven speilberg was gonna be on this wtf?

No chance.

I feel sorry for Matt, every project he tries keeps on bombing and this will be no exception.

i cant wait for this to flop

It would probably be better with Cowell, and he's a cunt.

>A Muslim, a black guy, and a woman

Figures. The BBC's bullshit social agendas strike again. They're not gonna have the kind of atmosphere the real TG had because no one will want to have the British hurt-feelings police called on them.

It was so blatantly done to push an agenda.

The Stig might be a nig, you fucking racist Paki!

His robotic demeanor is horrific.

>People like TG because it's the one thing the BBC has which isn't a far left multi-culti shitfest
>Trust us goy, we won't replace it with a diversity tick box agenda piece
>Replaces it with a diversity tick box agenda piece

>They're not gonna have the kind of atmosphere the real TG had

no tears now user only dreams
sexy sex dreams

>People like TG because it's the one thing the BBC has which isn't a far left multi-culti shitfest

don't go projecting your own neediness onto "people", user. it doesn't get much more out of touch with "people" than your sort of screechy neckbeard autism

I have a very bad feeling that with so many people it'll be just 'this guy test cars on track' 'this person does x type of films' etc. and they won't interact at all.

>Currently UNnamed Tv Show will destroy this shallow attempt at creating (sic) artificial banter with its own shallow attempt at creating (sic) aritfical banter.

It could happen.

Rasheed.

Forgot your pic

This is bait.

how the fuck does this even work? instead of listening to 3 guys talk in the centre of a room its going to be 6.

that is far to many to have any real discussion.

I doubt they have the time to send 6 different cars to where ever and i doubt anyone cars.

One of the main reasons i watched TG was the banter. what banter do you have when you literally go PC? I bet every joke will be about white men.

It's going to be tumblr pandering and it's going to be great watching it burn.

Once Attenborough dies they have nothing of worth left.

or will be by the time those poor dumb bastards are scrabbling to feel better about it

@69135823
No (you) for you.

>It's going to be tumblr pandering

An adult believes this.

@69136013
You're not baiting any of us skip.

>One of the main reasons i watched TG
>i watched TG

Did you seriously? It's more than most of these sad twats did; personally I don't believe more than a few people on Sup Forums followed it at all but fuck knows being a total hypocrite's rarely an obstacle to having a good self-indulgent whinge on this board.

Fuck off kike.

[women can't park jokes intensify]
[strong womyn parking better than a man intensifies]

There's no surer proof of weakness than saying "we" when you mean "I", user.

Calm down Chris, there is no need to get triggered over Sup Forums.

It's interesting because Clarkson and the boys brought it from the ground up. The show as it is was tailor made around their style. Now you have them ripped out and we're left with this sorry attempt at cramming all these different cunts into something they clearly can't pull off.

It was doomed from the start.

Hi Danny.

>Chris Evans is actually in this thread defending this tumblr shit

wow.. as a non UK person i always figured it was a joke about the UK being cuck town, but fuck when you see this its really eye opening.

don't be like that user, I'm BEGGING for your FORGIVENESS like based jezza

youtube.com/watch?v=8qeexPaK18M

be sure to lick it all up now

The goyim are on to us.

>Thinking this supports your side
>Not realising that this proves how petty and tumblr your abusive side are

Wrong Evans, it's the ginger twat in nu-Gear who is called Chris Evans that is in this thread getting all triggered.

Stormfag shills are hilarious. It's the owner of the company who matters unless they can find a Jewish person in another position, in which case they have the authority. I've never seen less intelligent people anywhere.

expect retard opinions from the nigger the woman and the ginger
stig staying on because he can just hide his face and drive cars fast without having to take part in the cultural mixing bowl shitfest

What did you bongs expect? Now shut up and accept your brainwashing.

I'm giving it a few episodes to see how it's like, mostly because Joey is involved and he's a really great guy.

Can't fucking stand that ginger little prick though.

Do you reckon they will make the black guy all "woow yeah, I gots ta get me wun a dese"?

Yeah I'm giving it one or two episodes because of Joey. The rest are either twats or literally who diversity pandering.

BEGGING, user. BEGGING. top bantz amirite

>Matt Leblanc
>Eddie Jordan
>Stig
Cool

>the rest

LITERALLY WHO?

The show worked because of how different the three were and how everyone could identify more with one of them and how they contrasted each other.

May is the often boring but well educated car enthusiast who like all things mechanical

Hammond is the young hip guy who's up on current trends and appreciates style

Clarkson is the mid-life crisis who just loves the glory days of automobiling

I guarantee you that with the exception of Leblanc all of these hosts are going to have the same flat unoffensive personality telling the same type of "safe" jokes that won't offend anyone.

That's the most god awful cast they could have chosen.

I'm convinced they are trying to sabotage it because of cost.

>Eddie Jordan
Who is he? Google brings up he is a yank basketball player.

>how petty and tumblr your abusive side are

I think it's pretty safe to assume you're the type to advertise associations with the "school of hard knocks" or "university of life". Or both.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Jordan#Formula_One

>The bbc actually supports WE WUZ KWEENZ

I've seen the Muslim in a car show NBC Sports ran for about a year. He's arrogant, acts like everyone should both apologize and thank him for generously blessing them with his presence, and acted like everyone around him was required to shut up every time he felt like blessing the people with him speaking.

And not-Clarkson is just a hack. he crashed a car on day 1 of shooting, can't drive and talk at the same time, yet he too is incredibly arrogant.

It's nice that they have people who know a lot about cars, but again they are missing the reason the show was popular at all.

Didn't read any of this.

What the fuck are you trying to convey in this post? You're being derogatory to Sup Forums users obviously but what else are you trying to express?

Him and Matt Leblanc love cars, I predict they'll be the only ones worth watching on the new Top Gear.

Nig nog, lesbian, american, ginger, arab, jew, ?. They really have all their bases covered this time.

I'm really proud of everyone here not falling for the tumblr shitposter.

Keep ignoring it, good job everyone.

It would be better if they just cut it down to Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Eddie Jordan

Those guys actually know about cars, and aren't obnoxious wankers like Evans

Well Leblanc has always proven himself to be funny and super bro-tier. Just with this many cast members I have to wonder how much of him we're going to get.

>He's arrogant, acts like everyone should both apologize and thank him for generously blessing them with his presence, and acted like everyone around him was required to shut up every time he felt like blessing the people with him speaking.

why should it be so difficult for you to like someone who has so much in common with clarkson then? you're a fussy little madam, user

>go to read article on BBC website
>the people in article image are all Muslim
>advert on TV
>it's a young Muslim dropping off shopping for an old white man out of the goodness ofbhis heart

It's pure propaganda kek.

20 grand an episode MORE than before.
More on wages and throwing money into it in desperation.

I'm not really surprised a mudshit acting like that.

>shit all 3 of our fucking presenters just fucked off
>uhh
>ok i have a plan guys
>we hire retards and nobodies no wait
>wait hear me out
>we hire idiots
>AND
>we hire a woman
>AND
>a nigger
>so when the show goes down the toilet
>and i mean when not if
>we can just call everyone racist and misogynistic

And all because they cheaped out wouldn't bring Clarkson a steak.

>Keep ignoring it

For that to happen you'd need to start.

He's just baiting, ignore him.

I wouldn't mind this.

This would have been great casting.

But then the BBC decided to add a bunch of random tossers into the mix.

I don't know, some guy in the thread claimed the paki already hosted a motoring programme and he was a proper twat in it.

>Sup Forums subhuman with an IQ of 33 can't read

I'm referring to the fact that the person in that screenshot has no authority over the non-Jewish white people who own and run BBC, you frothing inbred failure.

Why post when you have no clue what you're talking about?

Chris Evans and Matt are the main presenters

The others are only feature presenters

For his sake, I hope so.

The bbc needs to be completely abolished for their years of vile propaganda.

>who're encouraging

Sorry if I don't spend all day obsessing over and looking up all the information on a show that is going to be shit and I'm likely not going to like.

So this is going to cost more and be infinitely worse?

Bravo Nolan.

>bring Clarkson a steak

I wouldn't mind this, although I'd have one hell of a girly scratchfight on my hands trying to get by all these other subs.

>thinking anyone care about cars there
>thinking people watch this show to discover something new about cars rather than one random situational, iinterchangeable joke after another.

Go away normie pls

>Well Leblanc has always proven himself to be funny and super bro-tier.

Yup, exactly.