Where can i find a fight club?

where can i find a fight club?

Sorry OP, I can't talk about it

Sup Forums is fight club. All anyone really comes here to do is rip the shit out of one another. Sounds like the same thing to me

What are you talking about? There is no fight club

No we don't, you stupid piece of shit. Kill yourself, just cam it while you do it, faggot.

>Sup Forums is fight club

Yeah, it must be hidden between the steam begging threads and the "rate this girl from my facebook" faggotry.

>>kek
Underrated post

you could take karate lessons. You'd be less of a faggot than if you asked that question ever again.

Get dumb friends, and start your own.

OP here,

If there is no real fight club, then I guess i'll make my own, and set up a franchise for you all one day.

Just start on someone in the street.

even better
start with yourself

>assuming he's not in jail before he even start.

just start taking an MMA class or boxing you fuckin retard

Is this a test, sir?

I'm sure fighting another user wouldn't be the worst thing.

They don't put 14 year olds in jail.

It would either be against a scrawny, socially-stunted teen, or a fat, socially-stunted 20something neckbeard.

The neckbeard would be harder to fight because it would mean getting hair grease and cheeto dust on you.

No this isnt a test...who do you think i am?

that's the thing about Sup Forums. it's full of kids. where can i find a site where it's not infested with teenagers

You're Benedict Cumberbatch. You're the one who gave me this.

You broke your promise.

I asked you for one thing; one very simple thing!

You met me at a very strange time in my life!

Join a MMA gym and learn proper technique before joining some underground fighting scene.

Don't jump into that shit before you even know what you are doing, you'll get demolished.

isn't that the point?

Aaaaa aaaaa aa (with a gun in your mouth you talk only in vowels)

>Don't jump into that shit before you even know what you are doing, you'll get demolished.

But that would prevent you from having a near-life experience.

All I know is that this all started with a chick named Marla Singer

Any teacher worth a shit won't be offering "underground fighting scene" lessons in a dirty basement somewhere.

Go to a reputable gym

So you want to get your ass kicked a few times, injure yourself, and not learn anything but fear and pain in the process? Go for it you fucking idiot

Probably Netflix. Maybe Hulu. If not Amazon. Your welcome

Even the deep web is full of teenagers. We were dumb kids on the internet once. Today's kids are unoriginal and you can have a better conversation with a cat in heat though.

this is good, you're learning.

A cat in heat will fuck just about anything, and come back begging for seconds

If fightclub has taugh us anything its that youre full of shit. Tyler durden taugh his disciples how to truly live without chains that bind us to material shit. IN THE NAME OF ROBERT PAULSON...HIS NAME...IS ROBERT PAULSON! HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON!

Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.

Enjoy your MRSA and quick death due to complete ignorance of your own health, technique and environment.

Daddy's house

You could learn how to fight by fighting. That's why you get your ass kicked a few times. Cause you eventually learn. And I think the type OP's talking about is the type where nobody has a lot of experience, it's just people letting off steam after work and stuff.

But that aside, are you really this mad? Jesus dude, relax. I was just quoting the movie.

if you only sleep for one hour a day, you are free from just about everything... except yourself

Guys. What do you wish you did before you die!

When you die, you get a name.

go into space.