LSD Pics

LSD Pics
Sup lads, Roll ur LSD pic
Also all kind of drugs thread
Btw, In a few hours im trying LSD fot first time, but I've never tried any other drug, only alcohol, any advice??

Real acid or RC?

Just remember whatever happens it will end. Make sure you have a good spot to do it and hopefully you have someone to do it with. I don't recommend tripping alone.
Enjoy

Well, I really don't know, They just told that is LSD, newfag in drugs here

oh dude don't take more than 2 for your first time

Just relax and enjoy
I've done it tons of times and never had a bad experience
Try not to anticipate it too much and remember that it's only a temporary funny feeling that folks pay good money for lol

Ok, so there is real old school acid which is relatively hard to come by nowadays. Then there are research chemicals. Being an old fag I've only done acid. After seeing threads on here are researching, it seems that RC's are being sold and called acid. Sounds like the trip is much different. Do some homework and ask the people you got it from. They might not even know the difference or what they are actually selling. Which is not good.
There are apparently test kit to determine if it's real acid or RC. Supposedly RC's are bitter tasting where real acid has no taste.
Good luck

These days there is plenty of real family L out there
Perhaps you can thank the GD50 shows

also, if you can, try to go out for a walk. if you can't walk then draw and listen to music. also, try to watch some weird music videos- vaporwave works great for trips imo. also, if at any time it occurs to you that you feel as if you're dying or having a panic attack (which is most unlikely) tell ypurself that this is only temporary and that its only a drug.
>fun fact: lsd can in now way hurt you

Sup bro, do you know how many micrograms are on your tabs? Id suggest not exceeding 220mcgrams first time.
Also, if its bitter its a spitter. Wanna make sure you dont take anything but lsd

Don't take more than five hits. Be surrounded by people you trust. Poop before you take it. Remember everything will stop and anything your getting upset about is probably all in your head.

Things to watch: Adult Swim - Off the Air
Getter - Headslpitter
No Brain
Indian Sitar Music
Terrence McKenna (Definatley watch this guy)
Tame Impala music video's.

Just let the trip take you, sit back relax, be in a comfortable enviornment and chill out. The next three days (for me at least) are going to be a space of time where your'e not going to talk much.

Wait 1 week before dropping again, it may not hit you if you take it again too early.

A walk in the woods is really fun, DONT drive, I did on my first time cause I was parking infront of some bins, had to reverse and drive forward, I couldnt feel my legs haha, goo times.

I guess that's as good a reason as any. Probably put it more in circulation then recently. That's where I got my doses from back in the late 80's and early 90's. I'm too old to be tripping out now anyway. Shit I don't even smoke weed anymore.

Don't touch it with your fingers you idiot

1P LSD is legal on most countries and does exactly the same as normal LSD. Well, it probably takes a bit longer until you reach you peak, but that's about it. There is a lot of other shit around, some of it quite nasty, but 1P is fine. The spit anything bitter out rule still applies unless you really want to try some shit like bromodragonfly out to see what happens.

One of the huge advantages of 1P LSD is that you know exactly what it I'd and that its quite precisely dosed. I always have trust issues when buying something that made it through X hands and was prepared in some garage lab.

Family doses are always superior.. Steal your face right off your head.
My buddy got ahold of this stuff from the Chicago show, it was a gel tab called black pyramid. Best stuff I've ever had

>Don't take more than 2 tabs
>IF IT TASTES BITTER SPIT IT OUT IMMEDIATELY, IT'S NOT WORTH A TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL
>be in a good mental standing
>be around people you know
>have a good feeling going into it
>don't call or text anyone you shouldn't
>do not leave your house
>don't drive

What, do you use tweezers to hold acid or something? As long as your hands aren't sweaty you're good.

Tweezers are indeed the best way.. Holding it out in the light for photos isn't exceptionally wise either as even on paper L is photosensitive

By the way, you need to at least try weed before doing other psychedelics - most newfags will say that THC is not a hallucinogen, but it is in fact a very mild hallucinogen that also has depressant and stimulant properties - if you can't handle weed, you won't be able to handle anything else - at least try some DXM first to get your feet wet, but even that is not for the faint of heart - I am an expert though who has taken DXM over 600 individual times in the past 5 years - make sure you buy products that only contain Dextromethorphan HBr or Polistirex in the active ingredients list - unless you overdose, DXM is very safe when taken alone or with weed

Ha it looks like dumbass even used a flash.. What an idiot.

This.

Also don't try to suppress the trip or wait it out. And some people seem to have to shit from LSD, that's going to feel weird.

Not true, LSD will absorb into your skin regardless of whether sweat is present - that's how Albert Hoffman accidently ingested it for the first time - it's very lipid soluble, and if you remember biology, your cell membranes are made of a phospholipid bilayer

I agree you should smoke weed first and that it Is indeed a mild hallucinagen
Fuck dxm
Marijuana and Lucy all day
I'm also somewhat partial to dmt

This op. Also if it numbs your mouth spit it out. It's not real lsd.

That's the only kind I've had so I have nothing to compare it to. But it was always clean and good. And relatively cheap. Doses, doses, doses....1 for 5, 3 for 10...

Most I ever took was 2.5 and the visuals were insane.

shit man that sounds fucking depressing

So you can trip just by holding the tab between your fingers?

touching it with anything porous (your skin) will absorb the lsd and make it less potent or eventually completely bunk... thats why people often wrap it in aluminum foil instead of plastic bags

DEFENITLY GO OUTSIDE ACID IS SO SO SO SO FUCKING GREAT IN NATURE

Yes, only if you hold it long enough.
I've done L before by dropping a drop into my palm.

That's not how it works tho. The phosphate groups are polar, cellwalls are designed to let nothing through. That's why you have ports for all kinds of different stuff all over your cell walls. LSD (nor any other drug as far as i know) doesn't get into your cells.

Have fun OP, it's definitely a blast

LOL

Yes, but it would work better if you maximized the surface area so that more LSD molecules are able to contact your skin

Also LSD degrades very quickly in light, especially sunlight and heat - it's not a very stable molecule - it's best to store your tabs wrapped in aluminum foil in the freezer

I've handled LSD many times with my bare hands, if this were true I would've had many inopportune trips. Also that thing about Albert Hofmann is a misconception, he actually accidentally touched his eye or mouth while resynthesizing L. LSD is sensitive but not nearly as sensitive as people make it out to be.

I'm not that super educated or anything but I can guarantee with absolute certainty that you can trip by exposing your skin to acid

annnnnnd

Go reread what you are talking about - lipid soluble molecules go right through that membrane - no active transport required as is required for water soluble molecules

I've also handled lots of lsd and have had many accidental trips from handling it or laying it on papers/candies

will commence awesome picture dump

Its called growing up having responsibilities. You can't party and be 18 your whole life. I guess some people of lesser character would get depressed. I could smoke, but it stopped being fun. I deal weed and have been for over 20 years, only high end shit. Including vape pens, they are the rage amongst older smokers that need to be low key and stealthy about it.

Sensitive? That literally makes no sense in that context - you probably mean potent

>Be
>Do acid
>

Absolutely. You have to make it wet though. Also it doesn't get into your cells but through the room between them until it evtually makes it into your circulatory system.

That's why your mouth works so fine, just as drops behind your eyelips supposedly do. Lots of capillary vessels without to much skin above them.

Dunno if its true but there are also all these story's about people putting a few tabs below their sweatbands

I've dosed by putting drops of liquid LSD into my eyes...not skin though.

And end up in your cells? Doubt it. They make it around them

Supposedly how Hendrix did it by putting it under his headband but who the fuck really knows

i like to mix it with heroin and shoot it up

Also watch Rick and Morty!

So if I put a tab on my eyeball ill trip... SCIENCE IS KEWL!

No idea if serious, sounds like an awful combination tho. Also don't opiates bring you down?

I think typically you'd drip liquid acid there. But fuck that I am not putting liquid some hippie made in their basement in my fucking eye. I'll put it on my tongue though. Don't ask why or how there is a distinction.

Yo fam no vibes dis year where my fam at now?

opiates numb you while the acid makes you super aware. its like playing tug of war with your consciousness. i think only masochists do this.

He's prob joking

you know it comes as liquid, right

At Dead and Company shows....

>be me
> do acid for the first time 4 days ago
> play with lego
> realize I chose engineering because of how amazing it is to be able to plan and create from vision knowing enough about the universe that it works
> my friend describes how amazing it is to push the lego blocks together hard so they don't come apart
> express an opinion that if the design was perfect pressing it hard wouldn't make much of a difference
> realize I include myself in the list of things that could be planned and created
> not sure if happy or not about it

later with the boys
>trying to describe dimensions of movement to friend
>realize N-dimensions where n --> infin exist
>lose identity
>realize the only thing that exists is our experience in a infinitely thin 2d image
go to my room to be alone because i'm freaking out at not existing
>go online
> lereddit drug thread "What to do if bad trip"
first post:
>Since I took lsd 6 years ago i've been instantly disconnected from everyone
>freak out harder
Decide I wasn't going out like this: Set out to prove my own existance
>the world becomes an enormous matricies where every element is a distinct object identity
>there are a finite number of these identities in a finitely sized universe
>the elements that are the people I love, parents, sisters, close friends intrinsically exist because of interactions with my identity
>I exist directly because of theirs
>they exist
>therefore I exist
>listen to guided meditation and have the most insane visuals as a slip in and out of the rabbit hole

Probably would do it again, even though in the morning I swore never to because of how fucked up it was
Would definitely trip with other people instead of the ones i had
Definitely need brighter day it was stormy when it happened

I thought it was a type if paper

Well, its a prey clear distinction. My mouth can take cask stength whiskey but my eye starts hiring from shampoo. Also its a lot easier to fuck it up.

Besides that, I always wondered where LSD comes from. The production process seems way to complicated to do it small scale. You need quite a lot of equipment, chemicals that are rather hard to come by and a capable chemist.

nah you still trip balls..

What you faggots even know about 100 year hoffman? Shit was so clean..Could sleep on it.

Fat soluble substances are able to pass easily to the hydrophobic interior of the plasma membrane and diffuse into the cell. Polar molecules and charged molecules do not diffuse easily through the lipid core of the plasma membrane and must be transported across by proteins, sugars, or amino acids.

hows john mayer...does he just noodle off like a faggot thinking hes jerry?

I'm there.

Would still love to plan out a couple of L trips. Set the time aside, followed by rest period. Trip at camp in woods or beach.
Wish I could find some in 281

op better Sup Forums coming down with some kush lmfao

there are gatherings all the time all over the us. people are at the anual national gathering in vermont right now

I can't say, I got off the bus when Jerry died. Other that one Phil and friends show I never went to any of those aborted abominations. I mean they may be fine for other folks, but its not the same for me.

You obviously have no scientific education or background so I'm not biting anymore

It does not have to be wet

I feel you..Other than phil and friends or maybe a ratdog show i dont know how i can get down with that..

god i just had to get married and get on methadone...Im such a faggot.

Some of my old show going friends like the different variations but I don't. Different strokes for different folks. I just don't think it could ever be the same.

yeah man it never could be. happy trails...wwjd

til things we've never seen before seem familar

Stay calm best advice ever