Am I the only Englishman that's happy that a home team nation won? Or is everyone still salty...

Am I the only Englishman that's happy that a home team nation won? Or is everyone still salty? We should be supporting each other t b h.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467401199358.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467401882578.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467406085978.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467404231984.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467401199358.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467401882578.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467406085978.webm

need kanu's goal dessuu

I'm happy for them. I don't care if they laughed at us, we deserved it.

No, I had a massive smile on my face from 2-1 onwards.

I'd even root for the Jocks if they had made it to the tournament, we're all m8s at the end of the day.

img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1467/40/1467404231984.webm

haha missed it in the archive based 4plebss

Yes, bow to us. You can celebrate our victory, but it's not your doing.

PREPARE FOR A FOREIGN NON-UK INVASION INTO THIS THREAD AT ANY MOMENT

Hello here is a german flag :D

still lost 2-1

Not English, but still happy for Wales. Nicely done, guys.

Nah, nicely played Wales.

This. We were absolutely shocking. We deserve all of that shit, otherwise England will never, ever change

It's been completely fucking evident to me ever since this tourno started that Wales were going to go far, their team spirit is genuine, they have fucking hunger and desire, and we have NEITHER of those things

>Iceland
pls no bully, I just want to support my Britbros

Had £350 on Belgium so wanted them to win today but hope Wales win it all now.

I'm wondering, as awful as it was, whether the loss to Iceland was necessary for the greater good.

The FA chairman said that Woy's contract would be extended if England "did well" in the Euros, which apparently meant getting to the quarters. And it was against France.

We would never have gotten past them anyway, and we still would have been humiliated and have kept woy, but because of the loss to Iceland England had a mandate to get rid of that dinosaur Woy and potentially hire some new talent that actually knows what the fuck he is doing.

Not saying England will win the WC or Euros any time soon, but I hope now that fucking Woy is gone we might be able to not be absolute trash tier.

>Inb4 Southgate becomes Englel manager and somehow does even worse than Woy

No bully m8, no worries. I'm genuinely happy for Wales.

Also best luck to them against Ronaldo.

Of course I'm happy Wales won

It's the only thing you can be happy about. Of course you're gonna hold onto it!

>I'd even root for the Jocks
U wot m8?

yes yes we know you lost to that dentist 2-1

i'll cheer anyone but the scots

Yes, only because I can push the Britain meme, and also the fact we beat them 2-1 so we've got that over them.

If I didn't browse Sup Forums I'd hope they get hammered.

Also we're better than them at rugby.

ebin

Yes lad.

All this massive criticism of England, it's players and management is the reason you will never have a good coach. Who want's to deal with that shit.
I feel for you England. You should be a giant of world football, but since 66 the pressure of having to live up to such massive expectation has crushed every team that has worn the shirt.

t. Welshman

>I'd even root for the Jocks

Steady on, lad

doubles: the comitee of UEFA decides england gets a rematch with iceland

Jealous of their passion 2bh, Bale was right with has England have no passion.

Welsh passion can make fucking Robson Kanu look like Messi ffs

oh man

The criticism is justified because we've been so absolutely shit

You talk about pressure but France, Germany, Spain, and Italy all have massive pressure too and they actually WIN THINGS

We need an inspirational, active, tough, hungry manager like Chris Coleman. We need someone who can purge the complacent rout that mires the England team.

I think Rooney is the main example of that, but you see it in Sterling and Henderson and others who are just painfully average. They're good players, but they're far too arrogant - they don't care enough to put a shift in when the pressure's really on. Whereas the Wales team are all playing for each other. This means so much to them and they're laying everything on the line.

If the England players (and manager) had taken this tournament as seriously as the Welsh I have no doubt we would have got just as far. On paper, we should have got further. But I knew from the beginning of the tourno that that was never going to happen because the attitude surrounding the team is so completely and utterly shit.

England's failure has nothing to do with passion or pressure. The problem is that we have no real system. The reason teams like Wales, Iceland and Leicester have done so well is because every player on the team knows exactly what they're doing. Even if their individual players aren't brilliant, the team is greater than the sum of its parts. On the England team, you have players been forced into positions they don't usually play as and players are being selected based on what clubs they play for rather than how well they'd work in a team. It's as if Woy's only managerial experience is playing FIFA and he just selects players based on their stats.

t. sheepshaggo barbosa

>Am I the only Englishman that's happy that a home team nation won?
I'm with you. Take the high ground.
If people wany to hate us thats fine but I won't hate them just because they hate us, that is ridicluous. Best of luck to you Wales.

I know what your saying, and yes there has been a woeful lack of leadership within the FA to create an environment for english success. I think they thought that having the most lucrative and competitive league in the world would naturally deliver them a set of players that could win major trophies. And they were very wrong.

All is not lost though, the FA have already realised their mistake and have started to actually pull their fingers out of their arse. They've built the new St Georges facility and have a better structure for youth than they ever have, it will just take a bit of time to filter through to the senior team.

Oh and even if your paying 4mil a year, the fact that England coaches are almost always career assassinated still means you are going to be getting coaches like Woy, unfortunately.

I would have been, until I watched the video of the Welsh celebrating when England lost and realised that all of our colonies hate us and always will. May as well support whoever they're against desu.

"united" kingdom

"king"dom

>They hate us so better hate them back
That is a stupid attitude to have. Best of luck to the Welsh I say, celebrate all you like against us, you're just showing you have no class.