Who is this woman?

>hates white males
>is dating a male who is white

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are hypocrites. A bunch of white supremacists have asian wives. The "woke" anti-white black girls at my university are all dating white guys. Some racist chick I knew from HS got drunk and fucked my black friend. My dad told me at dinner that he hopes BLM shoots the white people, but he married a white woman and has two half-white kids.

Some slut that slept with RayWilliamJohnson so she could release her shitty webseries and get a cameo on Antman

to be honest i'd cum inside her and make half asian kids with her idc 2bh lmao fr baka

>The "woke" anti-white black girls at my university are all dating white guys.
Sounds hot

this

when I get married I have a feeling she won't be white

who /race-traitor/ here

She makes some webseries.

Also the guy is a big nu male, just look at him.

It is. I feel really bad for some of the black dudes, though. These girls go on an on about how proud they are to be black, then they ignore Jamal and either go for Steph Curry/Derek Jeter looking dudes or just full white guys.

That sucks but let's not pretend black guys haven't been doing the same for years.

Politics corelates with sexuality. Everything strongly corelates with sexuality, because sexuality, not by itself of course, is everything. It overlaps with all spheres of life and adds/subtracts to them. No matter how much you believed the forbidden fruit/factor is irrelevant, overestimated in our lives, it isn't. It is logical that your deepest fantasies revolve around your (social) fears. The excitement fuels your arousement

Sex is a tool, and a weapon
It can kill more efficiently than weapons. Physically and especially mentally

>My dad told me at dinner that he hopes BLM shoots the white people, but he married a white woman and has two half-white kids.

So was your dad subtly trying to tell you that he wants to kill you all, or does he just not think of you as white?

People say one thing and fuck another all the time. Look at all the girls who make jokes like "if you're under 6 feet tall don't talk to me" then go out with guys under 6 feet tall anyway.

Feels good

This post unironically really made me think, i wish i can fuck the brains out of my cousin but she is 16 and was molested by an uncle as a child so that would make me even worst i think, but i cant pass a day without jerking of tothat fantasie, we shared bed one night and i got a boner for hours, it hurted and made my balls blue.

Writing that made me hard t.b.h.

It's like that black woman on MTV who complains about white privilege and herself is married to a white guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE

>A bunch of white supremacists have asian wives
They are prob the one of the most ridiculous combinations because:
>white supremacists
>married asians as they thought they won't be feminists
>asian wives
>married whites as they thought white would be less patriarchal

They hated what their races have but what they want from each other are literally contradicting each other

>Aussie posts a nobody and adds some random story.

*shrugs then leaves*

c ya

How do women with these freaky bodies keep popping up around the world

I remember seeing this girl on Antman and I almost fell in love

Everybody look into yourselves and channel your inner woman (not inner child if pedojew is still here)

Ask yourselves ... who would you want? Antoine from the hood, Abdul from the 7 11 or Nigel the handsome British Doctor, Nationalist scholar and part time-CEO of a fortune 500 company?

2sassy4me

Don't know but I hope htere'll be more of them in the future

This is ridiculous ... I remember as a child when even cartoon characters weren't this voluptuous

Now suddenly 4 in every 10 woman have the body of Jessica Rabbit

time to get down with the THICCnes

Does she really hate white men? Or does she hate the "power structure"

That's because women are shit at judging height, they just want tall

heck yeah man. i want a qt indian or hispanic waifu.

Ana Akana

sounds like she actually just hates conservatism

This ish *sniff* an intereshting re-reading of Lacan, and so on.

I really wish that movie would have showed 90% of them dying of smallpox. I know it would have kind of ruined the heartwarming aspect of it all, but a lot of kids watched it and grew up believing that the evil white men just murdered all the peaceful indians.

Southern states are so dysfunctional.

> peaceful indians
isn't that an oxymoron?