Hey guys, what's your opinion about Coil, I heard they are quite cool

Hey guys, what's your opinion about Coil, I heard they are quite cool.

Let's get it out of the way

>pedos

I like this meme

One of my favorite bands, but I'll never get to talk about them on here because of shitposters.

:(

just listen to them if you want and form your own opinion

They're great. As long as they never acted on their desires, I'm okay with them being pedos.

It's fun music to throw on when your rapping your niece.

>rapping your niece
>rapping
beautiful work you got there, user. Maybe you should have your niece proof-read your posts for you.

>Coil
>niece

wew

my favorite band

Alright Gary, didn't know they had internet access in your gaol

i dont get it

you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown

Yep, and I still get adoring letters of support from my fans.

you're a shrub rocketeer

i wish they would be my dads

ah,, but why would God have us experience these urges if he didn't wish for us to act on them?

What's the "fuck her right in the pussy" guy doing behind Varg Vikernes?

Why would God even allow for evil to exist in the world?

To test you, dummy. Have you never read the Bible? He's always pulling this shit

exactly . He doesn't.
There's no reason for God to test me . God already knows what will happen

Isn't the whole point of Christianity that there's also the devil and that the devil causes the bad? Maybe it's the devil testing us all under the guise of God.

Where does the pedophilia thing come from? I can't find anything from Google.

in all honesty the devil has taken over "christianity"
so I couldn't tell you whats what
but from what I remember reading from the bible the devil is just some guy that used to work under god but wanted his power also so he told him to fuck off now that he is slowly trying to gain a following to overtake god
but apparently god already knew this. idk the bible is really complicated

Sleazy's interviews may be suggesting this, plus the fact he was living in Thailand prior to his death. Also their music video for Love's Secret Domain

>the snippet at the end of The Anal Staircase "kid: get off me you punk!" "adult: no"
>Babylero
>that video of Thai teens dancing with Balance.
>The baby sounds at the mid of "Blood in the Air".
>The ass picture from their debut album, it's from a kid.
>that brainwashed interview

Not defending them cos they're deffo paedos but I remember reading that the clip in Blood in the Air was just a recording one of their friends made of their own kid.

>the snippet at the end of The Anal Staircase "kid: get off me you punk!" "adult: no"

This one give me shivers. I really hope the lines were just acted or someshit.

How long until p4k starts reading these threads and ruin coil for everyone?

there are tumblr posts about this shit. cant find them right now cos im at work. but yeah. def the next year p4k will ruin coil 4 ever

Wait, really? Is Coil going to be removed from the industrial canon by some fucking hipsters that everyone follows for some reason?

p much. sjw cucks are the fucking worst.

Are they really any worse than other industrial musicians like whitehouse or NON?

>implying the modern industrial fanbase isn't entirely hipster tumblr mallgoths SJWs who like the industrial aesthetic

Whitehouse are just fat old guys with embarrassing taste in aesthetics

Boyd Rice is just an edgelord with no real opinions of his own

Nah, John Balance was too good looking and too much of a tragic figure to be hated

Can we admit that Loves Secret Domain and Stolen and Contaminated Songs are basically the best thing to come out of industrial music?

their live albums are some of the best things to come out of music in general

Along with the Moon's Milk and Musick to Play in the Dark records, yeah.

Hey, don't make fun of my niece for being a rapper. She's got a great flow.

Is ape of naples and love's secret domain the best place to start with coil? My friend likes Vatican Shadows and I want to make him get into Coil but I don't want to recommend the wrong things and put him off of better music forever

>Vatican Shadow
tell him to stop listening to numale pussy tumblr muslimgauze desu

you're pretty gullible huh

thats exactly what I told him, I asked him if he likes prurient and he said it's too edgy, so pe is out of the question, I'm trying to stir him towards less pleb music but I'm at a loss

because he's a good guy and he asked me

Horse Rotavator is the best place to start. If he can't get into that then he's a filthy plebian normie who should be sacrificed to satan.

actually I lied, it's because I need to validate my ego by concocting ways by which others shall think of me as better than I actually am, because I'm a fag. And also bc he asked.

I thought HR was way too goth-y to start with

Well if you don't like goth music then you shouldn't be listening to industrial.

not all industrial is like that, I prefer more experimental industrial which sounds nothing like goth music

the noisy industrial stuff is still pretty gothy, just in a different way then the later stuff.