It took me almost 4 years and lots of paper work until i could finally immigrate from paraguay to germany

It took me almost 4 years and lots of paper work until i could finally immigrate from paraguay to germany.

But suspicious ISIS terrorists can switch between germany and syria like its a super market

>immigrate from paraguay to germany.
wtf why
South America >>>>>>>>> Central Europe

life is unfaaiiiir

At least he can roam around freely to any EU country isnt it?

SA has Mercosur

moving to Argentina/Brazil is too mainstream

Are you trying to challenge me into moving to Paraguay?

i don't know why you would feel like that
for paraguayans moving to Argentina is spammy, there's like a million of us there not counting 2nd and 3rd gens
you as an exotic polaco will be fine there

The best part about the European "we need to take in muslims because of our population decline" argument is that there are literally hundreds of millions of latin americans who speak a European language, follow Christianity, believe in western values, that would be eager for the chance to go live in Germany/Italy/Spain/France/wherever. Hell, some of them even look European.

But the governments of Europe, in their infinite wisdom, decide to allow in people who speak a completely different language, follow a completely different religion, have nothing in common with the Europeans ethnically, and are actively hostile to western culture. It's really strange.

Don't worry, they even got more right than normal Germans.

>tfw the attacker from Berlin got away with assault, faking official papers and drug dealing because observing him was more important... which in the end went pretty well.

Schengen should only apply to europeans

i hope you mean "genetically" because the whole joke is that refugees get european CITIZENSHIP and do whatever the fuck they want

All in the name of humanitarianism and multiculturalism

The Euro think in mysterious ways

lol, I was thinking about this the other day. The German government could put a billboard in Buenos Aires saying "Do you want to be a German citizen?" and they'd have like 100,000 applicants in a week.

Yes. Native europeans, we could import 5000 jihadists give them citizemship and now they can roam free whole europe

>we wuz europeans and shieeeet
Id be annoying to constantly hear them claim they are white, but at least they are whiter than muslims.

Paraguay is not a nice place pal.

Plus they really do all have some European ancestry and would definitely respect your culture.

>Syrian arrives in Europe
>what is democracy, muh honor killings, any woman not wearing a hijab is a slut, allah huakbar, shariah law for everyone

>latino arrives in europe
>same system of government only without presidents, similar style of dressing, same religion, same understanding of how laws should work

pk

are you saying you prefer hearing "AAAIIAHALLAAAAAA" and "ALLAHUAGHBAR! *explosion" ? suit yourself then

Its not about being white. I would take vietnamese over any other immigrants by far.

Viets>other slavs>other europeans>>>>>latinos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>middle e*strern """"people"""

At least the arabs wont claim we are the same. Also read the post again cunt.

well if not you your prime minister does. pity pity

Latam is western, if poor and mostly not white. I'm pretty sure European countries accepting literal terrorists over sudacas is a conspiracy to lower social cohesion in the west.

Every developed nation should have a points based immigration system and there should be a long period like 5-10 where if the person commits a felony they're deported immediately.

I prefer people who immediately start learning the mother tongue, find a legal job, pay taxes and get involved in the country's affairs

everyone does, even us paraguayans

..... except, again, the politicians. they sell the country by the pound because they're sent by Satan to make the world a worst place

>>because they're sent by Satan to make the world a worst place

So politicians are satans gift to the world. What's gods gift?

mothers, fathers, nurses, paramedics, doctors, fireworkers, non-corrupt policemen, teachers, bread makers, qts... that kind of people

You dont have to go to fucking Latin America. Ukrainians are willing to suck 50 dicks to escape that country

If you are assuming Denmark is anything like Sweden, you're dead wrong.

Are ukrainian girls qt?

actually i was assuming Denmark is like a Dutch-German mix. my mistake

Basically we are
>One of the most developed, non corrupt and Rich countries in the world
>have stupidly High taxation and fees and retarded laws regarding everything from weapons to fireworks
>media is centrist and keeps an ojective and educational pov so people Can form their own opinions
>people are somewhat casual and racism is a part of our humor and being a nationalist isnt being frowned on
>we tolerate and accept foreigners who assimilate but generally disdain those who dont
Basically a wealthier direct opposite to Sweden in everything apart from the use of the nordic model

>have stupidly High taxation and fees and retarded laws regarding everything
ah good
this deters the poorfag immigrant
except on the "non corrupt" and "media is centrist" you guys look a lot like Uruguay. do you have good beaches too?

I dont notice any diffence from Slovak girls in apperance

Our entire country is mostly formes by sans and consists of Islands and a Peninsula with tons of beaches.
Albeit we have shit weather like the UK most of the year.
And Nah we still get immigrants we just dont give them as much free money so they actually get activated and do shit.

Are slovak girls qt then?

Girls aren't qt

>tfw latin americans are white enough to not be pitied but not considered white enough to be cared about

they got pretty fucked over imo

you telling me?

really made me think

yeah they claim that they are better

>"we need to take in muslims because of our population decline"
Said no one ever you dumb burger.

Oh boy are you in for some Daily Mail """articles""" screencap spam

Shitskin with blue eyes is best combo to have fugg wish i got my moma eyes

You forget thousands of slavs, who would eagerly emigrate too.

We are much more "European" than muslims.

You'd be surprised at the quantity of argentines who'd rather stay in their own country than migrating to Europe/North America.

It's more, Argentina is the latino country with the least number of citizens residing abroad.

Nobody can complain because we fuck up our own country, not others'.