Drug thread:

Drug thread:

Been snorting loads of gear tonight and just bombed 200mg of Prozac, it's gunna be a fun night boys...

What's everyone else on tonight?

> taking an anti depressant to get high.

Smoking a bowl, watching wrestling, drinking tea and fucking my wife

I'm an idiot and experimenting

just got in from the puib. it's 4:15 and i am wankered. i wanna sleep but i have a pizza that i dont wanntsa waste.

oh and then b

you don't get high off of prozac you fucking moron. good lord, go huff some gasoline.

I hear if you take 20 Tylenol you will get fucked up br0

Gunna say goodbye to my liver now

It's 4:20am here in the UK and I'm flying high on some flake, combined with a variety of Polish beers. Tyskie

I'm a home health aid and I noticed a pill on the floor today. I looked in the MAR and it's hydrocodone. My bf was a heroin addict, and I'm debating whether we should split it and chill. I've only smoked weed, did acid once and I used to take Klonopin--but I've never messed with anything like this, so I kinda want to keep it to myself. Wat do?

Just coming down from an acid trip. Oh man

Fuck it why not man

you look sexy
do you want to hook up
please leave and hotmail
so i can write you
i want to fuck you
i will be your new man

I wanna snort lines off this booty but alas ;__;

If it's just one pill chances are you're not gonna get high

I got a nose full of ritalin and 100 resin space marines to assemble.

Yes, you're stomach will feel like it's been stabbed a million times and then ya die, very intense drug experience.

Same my friend! Where you from?

lol

Wolverhampton man, can't believe how light it is outside already :o How about you?

If your BF is clean youre not going to do anything but fuck him over. You are a terrible person if you share drugs with a recovering addict. Jump in front of a bus, cunt.

LIFE, brother!

what kind of human shit stain gives a recovered heroin addict an opiate. kill yourself.

To be fair, he smoked meth in front of me not even 3 weeks ago, so I really don't think half a pill would be that bad.

I do feel like shit for even considering it though :•€