New celeb thread

new celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGweh7gkxdq/?taken-by=arielwinter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Total fuck toy

Needs more katy perry and scarlett johansson

Yep.

Never fucking fails. Every time I see Katy my dick gets hard as diamonds. She fucking exudes sex.

Katy has some sexy fucking legs and feet

MOAR Katy!

Marina is the most attractive female Celeb

disagree = satan

M-My M-Mistress Scarlett Johansson is s-so beautiful; I-I'm s-so lucky t-to have h-her I-I could w-wish every m-man could f-feel the j-joy of h-having a w-woman this great...

Fuck yeah she does

Oh yeah. Her feet make me hard as rock.

be sure to definitely NOT post their names.

people like you and that Marina guy are what's wrong with this board, and yet you're probably the ones who complain about it the most

Also, Milla Jovovich

How about some celeb axilia?

Sexy as fuck

I-I-I hate b-being selfish and h-hording this beauty all to m-myself... M-Maybe I-I could convince h-her t-to m-make some friends w-with other d-dudes so she g-gets shared a little and I-I won't f-feel s-so bad...

For some reason I think Katy enjoys guys cumming over her pictures

I-I'm s-so s-sorry g-good and n-noble sir, I-I know a a-alpha dude like you knows wh-what h-he's talking about... I-I know I-I'm j-just a useless b-beta and c-can easily b-be bullied b-by even nerds and high school w-wimps... I-I ask your f-forgiveness...

I agree.

I really do wonder if any celebs are into tributes and seek them out. I know there are random-ass girls into it, there's bound to be at least one female celeb who likes it.

Fuck-off you wheelchair-bound cripple spammer.

I'm sure there is. So hot to think about.

Nice

Fucking kelly buddy. Shot so many loads to her

Ariel winter does.
She reposted one she liked on her instagram.
I'm sure celebs like seeing themselves photoshopped into seductive images.

Oops, I think you meant to post to

Does /b drive a fast car? This is my piece of shit ford with a whiny blower.

Wow really? That's fucking hot.

instagram.com/p/BGweh7gkxdq/?taken-by=arielwinter

I-I'm p-pretty s-sure m-my m-mistress secretly d-dreams of b-being dominated b-by strong and m-mighty alpha m-men... I-I don't know if I-I would though, b-but I d-do think about h-her being t-taken b-by a m-mighty f-fellow now and again...

I got something that Im pretty sure is new
It'll be ready in 20 minutes and I'll post if thread hasn't 404d

as attractive as the plague.

Awesome

and the ugly people losers can read my mind and i look stupid cause can keep reading my mind or i feel the ugly people losers can keep reading me but cant read me before but can read me after i met jackie and i saw people leave after i was talking why would people leave if couldnt read my thoughts what else would it be if cant read my mind and it seem so real how the ugly people losers look like can read my mind or i dont know if can or cant

Fuck yeah

The BEST. Goddamn.

Katy perry?

Trying not to cum user

what the fuck is wrong with her arms and face? she literally looks like a grandma

Proof or die.

trips of truth

if people cant read you then wont you show your best move so the ugly moutaion lion guy loser knows and hurt you if people cant read you but the ugly moutaiion lion guy loser is reading people until people show there best move the ugly people losers keep reading me and know what iam trying to do so i cant prove it or i see people leaving so i dont know if thought broadcasting is not real that act werid when iam around them like can read me and is hurting me cause is reading me and is hurting me cause can read me then i get angry n it looks like there getting angry so iam not sure if this thought broadcasting is real or not but the ugly people losers cant say things cause only read me n only can make people feel guility i dont know if i can send thoughts and thats it

already in the conversation i was having with the guy.
Don't be an illiterate faggot, seppuku.

>new celeb thread

Victoria Justice is completely clueless.

Love those fat titties

Here's more user, perhaps we should fap together to these tits? I'm hard and ready

She d-doesn't actually s-say it b-but sometimes I-I think she doesn't l-like the w-way I am s-so wimpy sometimes... She m-might think I-I'm a h-huge half-man who is unworthy of h-her and h-her beauty... I know she is pretty and I-I'm not n-near her level in p-pretty m-much everything... So s-sometimes I-I f-feel s-sorry she g-got stuck w-with m-me... B-But what c-can I-I d-do, she's j-just too m-much of a woman t-to give up.... I'm pretty s-sure every m-man on earth i-if in m-my position would g-grab and k-keep her f-for as long as p-possible too...

Gonna cum buckets, been a couple days since my last jerk

Got a good stroke going user

cumbuckets

Dropping loads!

Old Scarjo is the best

Do it user. Unload on those juicy tits! I wanna clean it all up.