What does pussy and ass smell like up close?

What does pussy and ass smell like up close?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12149039/BangBus
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12149039/BangBus_-_Bella_Bellz_(Bella_Bellz_in_Miami_bitches____BangBros)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like a bag of sand

ass smells like your ass, you can sample that at your leisure

pussy requires input on taste AND smell

pussy, SPOILER, is lubricated by mucus- AKA the shit you blow out of your nose

so if you lick a pile of your snot that's basically pussy

Scent is a mix of fishiness and heat, seeing as you have to get pretty close to smell pussy, or get it in your beard like I have

I dunno really I don't eat pussy or provide her with any oral pleasures. I stick my dick in a cum. I really don't give a shit if she feels good through the process, so I don't know.

like the top of a jellyfish

>what does ass smell like

gee i dunno

So edgy.

>i stick my dick in a cum
wat

>haha I just fuck bitches
>what do you mean being a normal, empathetic lover
>I'm totally not pretending to be alpha

holy shit

you're just mad cause you aren't in control of your own destiny like me.

I bet you fuck her like a bag of sand, right?

Sauce?

pussy and ass

I really don't know I'm not interested in her feedback. I fuck for me and nobody else.

>I don't know
Yeah, we know you don't know, most virgins don't.

Blood

You should write for The Big Band Theory. This is a material.

>Big Band Theory
I know you're trolling but that was good

bazorkle

If you're only interested in your own pleasure, why bother to fuck at all? Cut out the middleman.

Ass smells like shit minus the square cubed inverse of the last shit taken ± the percentage of fecal matter left after wiping multiplied by the hours since last wipe.

Pussy smells a jellyfish like the other guy said.

thats b8 m8

cuz it's about da game and winning da game of lyfe

Ass smells like ass. Muslims have cleaner assholes but the extra brown person funk negates any of that benefit.

Pussy smells like pussy. Very distinct musk. Totally pleasant if you have a woman who bathes.

Fish and shit

Fucking nigger cock sucking butt blasted tit licking bloated goat fucker

?

It really depends on the last time the chick bathed, but generally ass smells like ass. Kind of shitty, with a hint of stale sweat. Pussy usually smells a little like dried piss and musty sweat. If it smells too strongly, you should suggest fucking in the shower. Or, if you have been with the same woman for 7 years like I have, you tell her she needs to take a thorough shower before your face goes anywhere near her schnizz.

Yeah IMO all ass smells like ass. No matter the gender.

autistic virgin detected

In my experience only virgins go around deciding who other virgins are.

Sauce, please

>I stick my dick in a cum
some kind of death grips lyric bullshit

don't shower for a day, rub own taint, smell. there you go

>virgin confirmed.

maybe my partners are all unwashed baboons, fucking I dunno

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I STICK MY DICK IN A CUM
I'M A FUCKIN CHUM
CHUM CHUM SCUM

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA

I STICK MY CUM IN MY DICK
I'M SO SICK
SICK LIKE A PRICK
PRICK LIKE A DICK

BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
If you think DG are good, I hope you get a new disease that only you have that they have no cure or research to begin understanding what to do.

the only people that call each other virgins, are people trying to convince others they aren't

Don't be a fucking cuck get in there and find out for your damn self.

Wat

It all depends on the girl and what she eats really.

Girls who tend to eat a lot of meat will have a more apparent smell versus ones who dont.

The smell can vary but it usually just smells like the girls natural BO mixed in with a little bit of the same smell thats usually smelt under the foreskin.

Tl;dr: if you're a pussy, don't go down on a chick

>not thinking DG are good

And what do you listen to?

All virgins are virgins

me too l just have sex missionary and cum as fast as possible and go to sleep

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12149039/BangBus
Source, in case anyone wanted that.

sour coins and milk

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12149039/BangBus_-_Bella_Bellz_(Bella_Bellz_in_Miami_bitches____BangBros)
Er, woops. That's the link.

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know.

I prefer the sound of nails on a chalkboard or the garbage truck at 6AM

>I stick my dick in a cum
what

Open a can of tuna put a small piece of shit in it and leave it in the hot sun all day. That's the smell.

how

Could we please get the sauce for this?

Shows how shit your taste is, then.

I don't think you really understood the post. I don't like you reading an ironic comment and then taking it seriously as if that's what i actually meant so you can continue your shitty narrative.

you're a piece of shit and I see right through you.

That's not the right scene.

What makes you think that the fucking will continue with that attitude, young man?

shit and piss but ohhmygod its a girl soo oh its HOT DIRTY and not just repugnant.

rated post

because of these

So I'm guessing you orgasm in about 30 seconds right?

This is complete bullshit.

Pussy has a pretty strong odor. Very fishy and very musky. Unlike ass you don't need to be physically close to it to smell it either. If the girl hasn't showered or bathed immediately before you will smell it. You get used to it pretty quick though in all honesty especially since your mind correlates the smell of pussy with pleasure and fucking over time.

Ass just smells like ass but you already knew that.

nice one literally the best post in history.

lol u would sniff a dudes butt or ur a fag who dont sniff bitch ass take ur pick and divide by zero

Its taste like a combo of boogers, sweat and an odd sour taste and you can't get enough of it for some reason.

Dust and unicorns

If she is clean and healthy it smells like nothing or sweat and normal body odor. Very similar to her armpit. If she isn't healthy or clean it can smell fucking terrible. Also can smell kinda weird when she's nearing her period but she shouldn't be letting you near her snatch with your face if aunt flow is coming by.

Women that smell like this are either not healthy or don't clean properly.stop fucking crack whores.

>smelt

Smelt is fish. Not the past tense of smell.

Rayhte?

3edgy5me

Whatever you do, never go down on a girl that's mildly overweight, and hasn't showered within the past 12 hours. The smell will gag you till you vomit.

Obvious fag virgin thread lol im outa here u fagggots

OP doesn't look like Bella Bellz

smells more-or-less like wet skin

you really gotta try it to know

warm up some of your mom's panties and huff that bruv. you'll thank me later when you are nuts deep in dat ass.

>deathgrips
>make a random beat
>scream into the mic and say random shit
>make sure you sound like you've been smoking all your life and your vocal chords are destroyed

If you're not exceptionally unhealthy or infirmed, one whiff should cause you an instant steel erection.

(it does this to me anyway)

A girl that cleans her vulva a lot removes natural essence, and washes it down the drain. What a waste.

cocked and ready to blow before he plants that in the pink. lulz!

What the fuck pussy have you been eating, your mom's after your dad has filled her up?

The smell of pussy is repulsive to gay men.

Pussy smells differ day by day. Cleanliness and the timing of her cycle affects the pH and bacteria (yes there is always bacteria present in a balance). if you want to know what it smells like, the best comparison is your own penis after some sweating/ no washing for a day. That smell sees to be unique to genitalia and the bacteria that grow there is responsible for the smell. the second best comparison is the smell of a sweaty coin or metal, and that's due to the traces o blood girls have in the vagina around the time of menstruation. it even lingers a bit afterward.

Grool mainly has no taste, when the pH is off, it will certainly taste like a mildly slimy brine. it's an acquired taste.

Like morning breath from a sick old spinster and trapped protein farts.

Smells like sauce.

not even close to as good as you think

Or if you're a dirty fuck like me who doesn't give a shit except for making her squirm and scream you tuck in nice and deep, once you lick that first layer off it's plain sailing from there to Cum town.

Sounds like it

Like my cock... I just slammed my woman, feelsgoodman.

Pussy

IF SHE KEEP IT CLEAN IT SMELL AND TASTE SO GOOD. But seriously, sometimes when you're hittin it from the back and you can smell that booty stank. allllll bad

no like a pig, pussy is a good thing stench crotch is swine.

real shyt!

What's wrong with you people, how can you not enjoy the glorious stench of some smashed up pussy. I can fuck my girl all day and the room stinks of dirty sexy pussy cock and ass and it is beautiful.

Girl in sauce is Layla London

So your mildly over weight girl comes home after work you're hornby asfuk been thinking about eating that pussy all day long but she hasn't showered since this morning and worked 12 hours you're gonna say nah bitch you stink like swine flu or you gonna man up and eat that sweaty pussy.

It smells like shame and disappointment.

underrated post