Why can't women into music?

Why can't women into music?

I've never met a womeme who actually liked decent music. The only women who actually like something decent just like what their boyfriends like.

There are also no good female musicians. No women virtuoso exist.

Why are womemes so bad as music? Are their brains too small?

Discuss.

Same reason they can't have a piss without inviting other women to come with them.

It's not feminine nature to listen to edgy avant jazzcore mallgoth. They're creatures of conformity and need the reassurance of their peers more than men.

Wait.. Is Hope Sandoval not a woman then?

Women are a meme

Define:
>"Decent Music"

>lazily moaning over dreary lap steel music
>good
Pick one and only one, mother fucker.

Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface.

Grouper is the only good female musician.

>tfw Liz will never sing to you while holding you in her arms as you drift away to sleep

explain why I'm not laughing

>no good female musicians
2 of my top 10 bands have female guitarist, one has a female vocalist.
Also, I saw Sunn and Swans live in the past months, and there were lots of women there. Weirdos, but still women.

>Why are womemes so bad as music?
learn how to spell check before you insult others intelligence you dumb fuck

>Implying seeing Sunn or Swans is anything more than a concert to go to for attention

Of course women go to those concerts, what else would they post on Instagram?

I'll piss on you BOY.

Would you? We can arrange something...

pls be londan

What calibre of woman do you associate with? I'm a Columbia University humanities student and several of my female coursemates have exceptionally 'good' music taste... I'm talking Recollection GRM musique concrete, Canterbury prog and postbop. Surely certain other academic/cultural tastes go hand in hand with good music taste...
Another thing to consider is the old (reductive) adage that women are empathizers and men are systemizers. For the psychologists of yesteryear, it's far more common for a man to go out and itemize a huge amount of music regardless of its mainstream accessibility because we care a lot more about collecting stuff and getting to know it inside out, whilst women are conventionally seen as being more interested in material that might allow them to connect better with others.

Laurie Anderson, Patti Smith, Julia Holter, the list goes on kinda prove you wrong. I do agree with your overall sentiment, though.

michael gira is not going to let you watch his show through your phone

op obviously has never been around normies cause the average male taste in music is just as terrible

Never really met a person with good music taste. Daily reminder that all of you and all of your tastes are shit btw

1. because you're a misogynist with a confirmation bias and you completely ignore all the dudes who have shit tier music taste
2. because you only talk to the "hot" vapid women who have just as shitty taste as all the vapid men out there
3. because you only listen to mainstream pop music and you've wrongly assumed that your pop music is somehow objectively better
4. because you've never ventured out of swans and death grips so you have zero idea about the actual scope of women in music

this

I dated one girl who had a good taste in music but she also studied philosophy and usually relied on me to recommend new bands.

Camile Paglia has talked about this before. She said rock 'n roll is just completely antithetical to feminine virtues which tends to be on conforming to social norms and not breaking status quo.

>Bu-bu-but Sleater Kinney
They are merely regurgitating accepted social norms by today's standards. Also their new record was average at best.