The names Croft, Lara Croft

in b4 tits too small, seems more likely they'll go with nuLara

no fucking shit, her tits are literally pancakes

>no tits and not attractive

wew

That actually looks good.

t. fellow brit poster

>what is hollywood magic making boobs bigger

if normal girls can do it with push up bra's i'm sure they'll give her some sort of enhancement

Looks perfect, too bad she's doesn't any fucking hips irl.

But that's just it, she already tries that.

No Daisy, no party

>not attractive

this meme does trigger me desu

Anyone else remember that very old clip where a busty fake titted lara croft takes her top off on a bus or something

At least she can act

Was no one satisfied with Jolie's Tomb Raider?

jfc yup we need enhancements

>a-cup Lara Croft

just to watch her on screen? yeah sure. Not like I'm looking for a great movie in lara croft.

They were 20 years ago when she wasn't a cancerous skeleton with silicone funbags

she looks fucking terrible

daisy would have been better

nuLara's tits are still quite large for a girl of her weight and body shape, but at least they're within the realm of possibility.

But honestly, I'd rather go with acting ability over appearance. I think it turns out better more often than not.

Wolverine is supposed to be short as hell but Jackman is huge. But he's a great actor and he otherwise looks the part. Or Idris Elba as the "whitest of the gods" Heimdall.

Plus I think they deliberately want to aim for the "adventure action archaeologist girl" angle, which is, I think, what made Lara *really* popular. She always had comically big boobs, but if that's all she ever was then she would have just been an amusing footnote in vidya history. They can always stuff her bra or CGI them up a bit if they have to, but I'd rather they didn't. Vikander is hot enough anyway.

>Would you rather they cast Emily Ratajakowski?

Yes, though I'd rather they cast a white Brit with big tits.

why the fuck would anyone willingly dress like that?

actually digusting

>not attractive
Get the fuck off my planet.

who is this little girl?

pls stop

Doesn't look too bad tbhfam

Its the MET gala you unwashed plebian

You mean larry croft

>not like I'm looking for a great movie in Lara Croft

I think they'd like there to be one, though. Eight years ago, nobody was looking for a good movie out of comic books, but then we got Batman Begins and Iron Man. Lara may be vidyashit, but there's enough concept behind her to make a fun movie. It's not far off from Indiana Jones (action/adventure with supernatural elements).

Daisy would have been good too, but we get Alicia. And that dress does look terrible on her.

Too bad she's considered box office poison after Witch Hunters.

you tell me

>DUDE IM DISGUSTING LMAO

i'm not an alicia hater for the role but seriously what the fuck is this dress

Do they force people to dress like retards?

>nobody was looking for a good movie out of comic books
breh, that's not even remotely true.

>no tits
ftfy

A fashion designer pays you to wear their dress. It's how celebrities can afford all those expensive dresses (they get paid a lot for movies, sure, but those dresses would add up).

It's a shitty dress, but she didn't necessarily pick it out herself.

I'm not even talking about the dress

I'm talking about her disgusting body and face

yeah, kinda.

shes cute, and shitposting wont change that fact

enjoy getting riled up though

Fassbender must have literally fucked the brains out of Vikander for her to dress like that.

what kind of established designer would make something so ugly?

I think shes pretty cute senpai. Dat dark skin.

louis vuitton

She looks like she couldn't manage one pullup to save her life.

Theme changes every year

2013, punk theme biel
2016, maybe the theme was retard

that's because you have shit for eyes

god I fucking wish I had the shit eyes that everybody on this board seems to fucking have

>picks one of the worst people to show the theme

now here is a punk

weird that all these acctresses emerging all happen to come from wealthy families, weird

Lauren Cohan would be the best choice. Her natural transatlantic accent is a little bit odd, but if she can drop the Americanisms, she'd be great.

Alicia is both way too talented and way too miscast for this. I get that they're trying to capitalize on her fame before she starts requesting phat paydays, but it seems the wrong franchise for her.

I like her, but she's a terrible choice for Lara Croft.

doubt it considering she was never a star to begin with

>caring about lara croft after the playstation 1 era

Alicia is incredibly talented, but she's yet to have a huge hit movie. She keeps almost doing it. Ex Machina was extremely well received and was successful but wasn't a massive release, UNCLE was a little underrated (but still not great) and didn't really take off, and Danish Girl was Oscarbait, though amusingly it was Eddie's role that was bait, not hers.

Hopefully she won't get caught in the Supporting Actor curse where casting people think she'll be too expensive to use now.

>no sharp tits
WHAT ABOUT MUH SOURCE MATERIAL?!

The names Croft, Lara Croft

>sharp tits
Tanner Mayes?

Get that hambeast outta her

>daisy
>better
shit taste

More like Lara Kraft singles

qt as fuck desu

Fantastic feet. 10/10 would worship

I honestly thought she was going to get the role the way things were heading. Not a great choice but better than Daisy Ridley. Obviously shittier actor than Vikander.

Didn't she turn into a self-righteous bitch or something?

>I want sex

>muh inbred bong chavette xenomorph

back to lebbit

>Not a great choice but better than Daisy Ridley.

Based on what? At least Daisy can do the physical roles, this cunt can't/won't and on top of that is an even worse actor

she's a literal womanlet, i can't wait for xer to start throwing 300 lbs lads around

how's her British accent senpai?

Nymphlet*

Her normal voice when speaking English is pretty British as it is.

>at least Daisy can do the physical roles

Thank god for that. I think Hollywood's obsession with telling actresses to lose weight (for no good reason) is atrocious and sexist, but I also know the difference between that and asking them to become strong and buff for a physically demanding part. Apparently, so too does Daisy.

Pretty on-point. Given that she's Swedish, her native accent would be too goofy to get good parts, so she's got the RP accent down pat.

> Given that she's Swedish
I know the papers say so but i find it hard to believe

it's not Larda Croft

Is this some Sup Forums thing? She's a Swede but she does have some non-white blood (Finn)

Why would that be hard to believe? Because she's dark-haired? Blonde is pretty damn common (and stereotypical) in Scandinavia, but dark brown is still plenty common, and it's a dominant trait.
I mean I guess the lack of an accent helps too, but actors practice that shit.

We're used to hack American actors who just want to move to Hollywood and become famous, but don't want to take acting lessons. Well, part of those lessons are on speaking.

I wouldn't try to close her in the refrigerator room tbf

>swn rip off chunks of your flesh
;_;

I think she's spent too much time in the refrigerator room, know what I mean

Her complexion bro

>Reckless, aggressive and undisciplined, you're a Tomb Raider aren't you?

>This is a Tomb.... I Raid.

Jesus Christ really?

Utter shite.

Those tits are just sad...even sadder when they have to hold the Lara Croft name.

Yeah, she is relatively dark for a swede. It's probably just one of those things. People run a gamut of looks, and she just happens to be quite different from the stereotype.

Idk why but I really like her tits. They just seem very feminine. Big tits can be really nice too but sometimes they can just be grotesque.

but le god emperor le jews killing the white race le Ben Garrison™ :/

>Tits aren't cones

Dropped

I don't think he's talking about size. They lack density and look like they have started sagging already.

>emily ratatouille

Nah m8 Sophie Dee was perfect

>Lara Croft: Fridge Raider

I'd raid her fridge

that's cause you have no standards

True.