So, anyone else dislike Rey? VERY overrated character imo, I can't seem to find a thing i like about her...

So, anyone else dislike Rey? VERY overrated character imo, I can't seem to find a thing i like about her, shit character development, they tried too hard to make her a badass by using some force/jedi bullshit, i mean c'mon, she picks up a lightsaber, and bests kylo without any training (don't bother using "kylo is weak" as an argument, the dude had his force on point pretty much). The movie itself was quite good, seen it a couple of times, but i just don't like Rey

Yeah yeah we get it. Rey's a Mary Sue.

I thought she was alright. The final lightsaber battle was contrived, I agree, they could have had her just barely keeping up until the earthquake separated them and saved her life, but I thought she was a much better character and actor than Flynn or that fucking smarmy Han Solo rip-off

>So, anyone else dislike Rey?

No, nobody else did.

You're a very special little snowflake.

Every Character in the movie has shit development.

It was a retorical question, i just wanted to hear opinions on her

I dislike Rey as a Sue.

I really hate the OP who is a super boring little moronic shit, though.

> bests kylo without any training

What is your definition of training here? Swords aren't that hard to use. Especially if you are using something similar.

>Don't bother using "kylo is weak" as an argument, the dude had his force on point pretty much

Did he? He pretty much failed at reading Rey's mind. I guess that is why he needed to be trained more. Because he such a master. He was mortally wounded and trying to not kill Rey

Again

Why did she wear make up while scavenging, is it something you need to look good while doing or was she after Sand Jawa dick?

How new are you?

> What is your definition of training here?

Well i assume he has had some training in both defensive and offensive saberfighting, he should have been able to at least deflect Rey's attacks

>Did he?

Well yeah, the dude force-froze a blaster shot mid-air, and kept it suspended during his conversation with Poe.. And sure, during his fight with Rey it seemed as if he sucked at using the force, but that's why the whole jedi/force bullshit Rey was given,is pretty ridiculous.. She's going around mindtricking a trooper into dropping his gun and releasing her, using the force to get Luke's saber, and almost killing Kylo (would have probably happened if the ground didn't open up between them)

i want to cum on her face

>swn rip off chunks of your flesh
;_;

daisey a kawaii desune

>swn force dominate my mind and make me forget everything

JDIMSA

Her character is the worst protagonist in Star Wars. Her powers are not that out of place to call her a mary sue though.

Her "perfections" really distracts from her actual character arc. After watching it the 3rd time, I think her flaw is that she keeps wanting to stay at Jakku while ignoring her Jedi potential. Also I think they were going with the "fangirl" route with the character, but I think it was told poorly.

I think she is the more flawed written one.

I liked her

really dislike her face. its not like she is ugly but it just pisses me off.