Godfather Part 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shrek 2 > Shrek 1

YEP

ME

We've already got a thread

Don't hijack MY meme

superior SOMEBODY movie coming through

Shrek 1 > Shrek 2 = Shrek 4 >Shrek 3

Objective patrician taste

The memes start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

THE WORLD

I want to watch me some ogrekino. What do you recomend, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo

youtu.be/d9994nv8BcU

Shrek 2 is objectively better than the first.

SHREK

'S GONNA HURT SOMEONE

haha oh wow