twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the weeaboo edit

Hell yeah

underrated post

kek

this is hard to look at

opinions? sounds great

kek

Great band. Susanne is my favorite Weezer song and they manage to make it better.

my sides are in the black hole

wow bro I just listened the EP and thought Suzanne was the weakest track on it. BTW sounds nice ill check them out

WeeW

lmao

a beta and a school shooter lol

I don't get it

Pinkerton contains a lot of refrences to Japanese culture but the person asking for the weaboo edit was just asking for this

>feet

they should have covered them as You'll Live

way btr band

what year was this taken?

i love you blew it! kind of pissed they went soft they were fun party rock before their new album

idk if im using this meme right but "JUST"

Wtf haha

is he ok?

never forget

youtu.be/tAoWEPwLsms

subversive punchline

DELETE THIS

is cuomo autistic?

for the last time no. it's just a character i play.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_Q64tNfu40

WOAHHHHHH YEAH
WOAHHHHH YEAH
OHHHHHHHH YEAH

I love rivers

q&a with rivers live

how many women did you have sex with before making pinkerton

hey rivers, come down to the street and DANCE WITH MEEEEEEE

yo rivs, what made you think this was a good idea?

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=K3NLwSVfSzw

why do the mods do this to me i just wanted to talk to rivers

rivers if you're out there please answer me: how many women did you have sex with before making pinkerton

youtube.com/watch?v=nHvuGiV8a2g

i reluctantly agreed with him

pinkerton is more memorable

where i come from is a piece of crap

further proof that Rivers Cuomo committed sudoku sometime after Pinkerton but, definitely before Green and the "Rivers" we've had since Weezer (Green) is an imposter.

the production on it sucks ass though and most of the lyrics are cringeworthy

the tracking roughs should have been the versions they put on the album desu

youtube.com/watch?v=3trg28cR-zw

my automobile is a piece of crap

where is that user

eceleb faggotry should be banned

Victorville, CA

yeah i agree

not faggotry user it's just a well put opinion about weezer, as we're talking about them itt

california seems nice and sunny and weed is legal there, right?

across the sea

the contrarianism in that video was very visible, it wasn't really a good opinion

You can tell he was simply sick of the praise for Pinkerton and not the actual album

:^)

The lyrics are supposed to be cringy though, it's supposed to complement with the extreme amount of self contempt.

what do you mean by contrarianism

that's the laziest excuse i've ever seen

Some of it is actually just bad but tell me 'when I was 10 I shaved my head and tried to be a monk' wasn't meant to make you cringe.
Depends on what lyrics you bring up.

i don't think it's supposed to make you specifically "cringe", at least not in the oblivious, unaware way lines like "i'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon" do

you are LITERALLY parroting someone else's opinion

kys

i used the same example.... it's an obviously cringeworth line and i honestly don't know the lyrics on this by heart
i don't understand why bringing up fantano offends people that much

haha ur such a nerd rivers cuomo ha

hahaha

I always felt that way. Pinkerton is obviously excellent but I just love Blue more.

also i don't think "when i was 10 i shaved my head and tried to be a monk" is cringeworthy at all, it's got some degree of humor to it but i don't cringe as much as listening to the good life

The entire song is about him sobbing/jerking off to a letter an underaged japanese fan wrote him and then blaming his lack of success with love on his nice guy attitude that he got from his mother. I have no idea what to call that other than endearingly cringy. There's a reason why it was hated when it came out.
>"i'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon"
Honestly never had a problem with that, I always cringed at tired of sex and pink triangle. When I heard that line I just thought it was kinda weird. Do you think he's talking about his penis or something? Is there some terribleness I'm not getting?

It's just a easy way to bring false validity to your opinion by linking to that video

you didn't have to mention him at all but the fact that you did makes your opinion feel hollow

this is such a 90's gem oh my god

thoughts on White?

p okay album i hope they continue this trend of not-shit albums and by some miracle we might get another blue.

Some good songs, some bad songs, lyrics get fucking bizarre at times seemingly for no reason.

a fantastic follow up to Everything Will Be Alright In The End and some of the best power-pop in a while.

Captures the feeling of California really well.

EWBAINE felt like a bunch of pretty good college admission essays: not the best thing ever but not really pretending to be.
White feels like someone trying to write a good 'deep' novel and they aren't terrible at writing but there's just nothing new there.

GUYS

upsetmagazine.com/read/rivers-cuomo-talks-about-weezers-gritty-black-album/

yeah my mistake trying to talk about music instead of pretending i've never watched a fantano video because he's a pleb or whatever people say to shit on him
i'm not saying he's a cool guy or has the best opinions but it gets tired and childish really fast

i think he's talking about stablishing a household in the most terrible, cheesy, weird way he could like i don't know it makes me cringe because i can honestly imagine rivers saying that to a girl he just met
also the whole jerking off to the japanese fan letter thing: very lonely and pathetic doesn't make me specifically cringe, maybe weirds me out and makes me feel sad

I fucking love Weezer. Even when they were shit I loved them.

Can Weezerposting continue, cheers

i'd post every single terrible meme on the "weezer" google image search but i'm too tired

that's why I'm here

thank you
i tried to cherry pick the worst, most 9gag-tier shit meme i could find on the first page
cheers

this is actually the thinking of a genius

do you think Rivers needs constant supervision

can't tell rivers from drill

>i think he's talking about stablishing a household in the most terrible, cheesy, weird way he could
I guess, I just thought of it as basically repeating the chorus "I'll do stuff for you, if you do stuff for me" Obvious and redundant, but so is the rest of the song. I feel like it isn't about establishing a household so much as declaring what an established relationship would be like.
>very lonely and pathetic doesn't make me specifically cringe
It's not just that, it practically sounds like he's writing his own 'gary stu' tragic backstory that excuses his actions in the music while the lyrics reflect he is basically actually doing that.

i agree with you user
desu pinkerton is pretty much an exercise on illustrating the depressed guy who does whatever he wants and treats people, specially sexual and romantic interests, badly because of the "oh, i feel so sad" routine

Matt as usual is a fucking alpha tho

this makes me really sad