I just got done interviewing Keemstar. Why do you guys hate him so much? He was extremely nice to me

I just got done interviewing Keemstar. Why do you guys hate him so much? He was extremely nice to me.

Fucking liar. He's also a racist and a scum

Litterally, WHO?

He's manipulative af. Don't let his facade get to you, he's just trying to build your trust so he can use you

I don't think he'd wanna use me. I only have 1k subs right now. In of no value to him.

I heard he called a crippled black kid the n word.

Like everyone on Sup Forums isn't racist...

He did when he was trolling on BlogTv

We hate niggers not Black men and women

You must be new here if you have that mind set.

FUCK OFF KEEM, YOU MOTHERFUCKING GNOME

kys faggot
there is nothing wrong with being Black.. being a nigger is a whole different thing
>cis scum

Keem aint good

because hes the hatee of the week

this youtube army retardery is the dumbest load of shit ive ever seen. they really cant see what theyre playing into, can they?

GTFO TUMBLR FAG

There are no black people, just filthy nigger sub humans. GTFO newfag

Honestly, because of what he does, not who he is. He represents the absolute bottom of the barrel in modern 'entertainment' - sort of the 24 hour news networks of twitch/streaming, which is in and of itself offensively useless and sad.

Seriously, streaming adds nothing to the world. It's an insulate circle jerk community of people wasting time playing games, and other no life shut ins watching them, and huge corporate forces sucking money through the straw. If it all went away tomorrow, the world wouldn't change. It brings nothing to the landscape of modern life. It's the People magazine of the 21st Century.

Now add to that someone who doesn't even bother gaming to generate revenue inside that sad ecosystem. He just buzzes around it like flies on a starving African child. He doesn't even present things in a novel or interesting way. While I doubt he's a terrible person, he's also not a very interesting one, at least as he presents himself online, and he's indicative of the horrible state of first world entertainment.

If he shot himself in the face tomorrow, live and streaming, in a week, nobody would care or even remember. He's persona non grata.

Wait, so Sup Forums is ok with black people, just not the ones that act like niggers?

No this is obviously a newfag
White supremacy for the win

> n word
Just say nigger

This is the only genuine comment with logic and reasoning. I might not agree with you on that completely considering there's people such as the Kardashians who are 10x as rich as Keem and don't do shit either but thank you for the well thought out response.

But.. But.. That's a no-no word!

It's a pussy newfag obviously he's afraid to say nigger.

Literally, GO OUTSIDE

This is Sup Forums, no one goes outside here.

This

I'm not googling who you are, Op. kys

Your parents touched you didn't they Sup Forumsro. It's ok let out that anger on the Internet

if you get your ass outside some more, maybe you wouldn't fucking know that faggot and maybe have interest for shit that actually matter.

Everybody type in the thread
"Alex is a stupid nigger!"

Why the fuck are you people telling each other to go outside? This is fucking Sup Forums. Everyone on here is an ugly, fat weaboo.

OP is a stupid nigger