Am I the only one who lives in squalor?

Am I the only one who lives in squalor?
Can we have some sort of disgusting living conditions/ stories thread.
Mine isn't too interesting, but last week I found a rotting steak pie under my bed, which is weird because I'm vegetarian.

POST MORE PICS

Name?

that shit is disgusting.

try cleaning once a week, faggot

Idk how long these have been here for. I put about seven teabags in both and it tasted disgusting

i have a chair in my room with clothes that i've worn but aren't dirty enough to wash yet

Unfortunately I did, although I collected all the trash into bags and just left them in the corner of my room.
I haven't been outside in about four days

But then you don't feel like wearing them again, so they just get left sitting there for weeks on end?

Lived with ex gf in college. She was storing her empty pasta containers from Boston pizza under my bed. One day the smell became unbearable and I noticed them...

Tldr; generations of mold have grown under my bed

Everyone condemns males for being disgusting, but honestly I think females are far worse

of course
im a heathen

Got alot more stories of distinctional gf if anyone is interested

This makes me feel much better about my lifestyle

My chair with clothes all on it is called the floor.

I sometimes wear underwear and socks for 2 - 3 months at a time without changing them (usually change socks every week or two when they get too stiff to wear comfortably. I put deodorant on maybe once or twice a month.

Get on my level, feeble children.

i never use deodorant but not limiting underwear to at max two uses is gonna give you crazy fungus

there's a stain about the size and shape of Pikachu's tail on my mattress that is made primarily of pus from my busted foot.

that's not quite as bad as the last mattress, which was a spring mattress that I stabbed a few times with kitchen knives. I actually began to put my dick in one of the holes that was right in the right place, and I used it to jack off a couple of times because I was a fucking teenager. spring mattress, mind. terrible things could've happened.

No fungus here mate.

You know you shouldn't feel bad, if it wasn't for people like you, there would be no casual find the item from the messy picture type games.

Show us your fridge

how often do you shower?

This.

God please this

S O U R C R E A M

Please delivrar OP

You gotta nuke it.

Does anyone have a screen cap of that thread?

here

Fridge pls op san

>No timestamp
This is bait

squalor? carpet sheets and walls are way too clean. looks like luxury to me. I'm an EMT in rural Md and I tell you what I have seen real squalor.

Did you steal your ex girlfriends mascara too?

see I am telling you it's rooms like these that help make hidden item games.

I am female woah

I love seeing this, it makes me feel like I'm not such a waste of life

Upgrade your mascara game then gurl, everybody knows Maybelline and cover girl are shit

why would you want to live that way?

that edit made me chuckle. you should clean that shit or get a timestamp.

I looked around my room after seeing that and thought, ey thats pretty good