So I bought a set of League of Legends keychains, and I've been messing around ID'ing them all...

So I bought a set of League of Legends keychains, and I've been messing around ID'ing them all. Had some help (hence the circled and X'd images) but the remaining circled 4 I cannot for the life of me figure out whose they are.

Have looked through every single skin and nearly every splash in the game, no luck. Would appreciate any sauce for them.
Please provide actual picture evidence, as I'm aware you probably think "that one looks like xin zhao's" but you're fucking wrong. The rest all match exactly to their source art.

Will bump with LoL rule 34. Have folders for every female champ, if ou ID a sword you pick the folder.

Oriental blade on a stick belongs to riven's lunar

except it doesn't. Riven's lunar is blocky and thick and doesn't have a dragon's mouth or the blade ornamentation. It seems like it might, but it's not even close.

Middle left looks like alternate skin Katarina's blade.
Middle top is blood knight Hecarim's Halberd.
center middle looks like Xin shao's naginata from the 'not' dynasty warriors skin.
Bottom right is Fizz's spear, the eskimo skin i believe.

Amazon is selling the weird spear with the blue jewel as a pantheon spear, and the red axe as "Berserker Olaf axe" but nothing in game looks even close. No art or models look like them.

Full Metal Pantheon, right bottem corner

literally look at any of the skins you named, they aren't even close. This is why I asked for picture evidence. Because otherwise you think you remembered something and you didn't.

BK Hecarim's Halberd is red, gj. Wrong shape and design though. Other than that none of them are even close. Please actually look them up to see why I'm not even gonna bother to stop posting r34 and prove you wrong.

The ones we have ID'd, except for one riven sword that's a bit off, are absolutely identical to their in-game counterparts down to jewel-placement, hilt ornamentation, etc. It's not "oh that's also a blue spear." We managed to find 20 of 25 that matched perfectly.

That's the answer I got to as well, it's kind of like a kid copied it but they have all the same features. Not perfect but probably close enough. Folder pref?

Full Metal Pantheon
Bottom right

It's the only one I could think of, I guess it's harder to make it 100% accurate.
Jinx?

Row 2 Column 1 is Temple Jax

Row 8 Column 1 is Gangplank
Row 9 is Soraka, Riven, Renekton

Give me Lux r34.

read my fucking post lmao. We already have all of those, I'm looking for the circled (and not X'd) ones. Although you're right, except it's Dryad Soraka so I'll give you a couple.

Yeah, I'm retarded. I posted that before reading your post.

3rd Row Column 2 is Bioforge Darius' Axe, I believe.

Jesus Christ you are a fag
>Wizard Lord

The oriental one on a stick looks exactly like Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere's blade, but the handle is 10x longer than normal.
I mean the blade is exactly the same.

Nope his axe is flat not serrated, and green lol

pass the thread by or fap in silence, hombre

>Right row
aatrox's sword, dynasty warrior riven's sword, cant make out the third well enough, nami's staff, yi's sword, nidalee's spear, fizz's spear, renekton's doublesword.

>middle
looks like rengar's knife from another skin, garen;s word from alternate skin, hecarim's halberd, waod darius axe, xin zhaou's dynasty warrior naginata, maybe sions or another darius ax, caitlyns rifle, riven's normal sword.

>left
garen alt. skin sword, i think viegar's old staff, another garen sword, katarina alt skin knife, another riven sword, gangplanks scimitar, soraka's staff.

The warring kingdoms Tryn blade, the dragon is curled around away from the edge and his head is midway up the blade. Not swallowing/spitting out from the hilt. Check the model or splash (sadly, I did both)

reading is hard

can we get some irelia? And do you have any nude poses?

it's none of Darius' skins, I don't understand.

middle one isn't even from league kek

Everybody in this thread, listen carefully!!!
kill yourself fags

this

It ain't from smite either

in order of top left to right.

com j4. tryndamere. light aatrox.
xin. crimson elite riven. dragon riven.
king tryndamere. woad darius. hecarim.
spec ops gangplank, olaf, nami
katarina, war kings nidalee, sand kat.
garen(?), school darius(?), winged xin.
reemed riven. caitlyn. full metal panth.
desert garen. riven. renekton.
soraka.

How can this madness be real?

For the love of god, read and provide pics. Then you'll realise you're very very wrong.

>aatrox
correct
>dynasty riven
it's dynasty tryn
>???
Hecarim's halberd
>nami staff
correct
>yis sword
sandstorm kat's dagger
>nid spear
commando xin's spear
>fizz's spear
unknown, probably fulmetal pantheon
>renekton's thing
correct
----------
>rengar's knife
Tryndamere's sword
>garen's sword
riven's sword
>hecarim's halberd
unknown, but not hecarim that I can see
>woad darius axe
dreadknight nasus axe
>xin zhao
completely unknown, but look at dynasty xin before you suggest that again
>sions or somethings axe
jaximus axe
>caitlyn's rifle
correct
>riven's normal sword
correct
-----------
>garen alt
commando J4
>veigar's old staff
temple jax
>another garen
Viking Tryndamere
>katarina knife
Special Forces Gangplank knife
??? (you got confusing so idk which you're referring to but it's GP's scimitar and Dryad Soraka's staff.

So, think before you provide almost entirely incorrect answers.

Holy fuck. This is some hyper-autism.

can you say newfag.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhhHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a faggot you are AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

I don't have much Irelia, will post what I have. And I do have nudes, but artsits are trash at drawing assholes and pussies so I try to avoid unless it's quality.

sorry I wasted time correcting that one guy's post. Now you know almost all of them though.

autism that I want to know what I bought? Or that I bought them to begin with? I can give half of em away to friends once I know what the actually are, and they were pretty cheap.

autist

it's close but not that close. What's the character name, or any art that shows it a bit better?

I dunno man, personally I think they're pretty cool little keychain adornments.