YOU RADIATE COLD SHAFTS OF BROKEN GLASSSS

I never listened to this album despite considering myself a massive PF fan, I never did this because I knew Sup Forums said it was the best and I wanted to be a contrarion faggot and listened to it once become claiming that WYWH was their best so I could stick it to Sup Forums I guess.

Now ive decided to listen to it again and slowly have came to the horrifying realization that it is not only the best Floyd album but perhaps one of the greatest albums of all time.

Holy shit this is a fucking masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimateclassicrock.com/pink-floyd-inflatable-pig-breaks-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meddle is better.

But yes, it's definitely in the Top 3 for any self-respecting fan.

Dark Side is still king.

Dark Side > Animals > Obscured > WYWH > Meddle> Atom > More > Piper > Wall > Division > Saucerful > Endless River > Momentary > Umma

Fite me.

how are you just now hearing this man come on it's 2016

>obscured by clouds better than WYWH
>atom heart mother and more better than Piper
>no final cut

Garbage list aside from the top 2 which are somewhat accurate

put wywh as number 3 and we have a deal

WYWH > DSOTM > Animals > The Final Cut > Piper > Meddle > The Wall > Atom Heart Mother > Saucerful > Obscured > Division Bell > Ummagumma > More > Endless River > Momentary Lapse

Syd's solo work > Roger's solo work > Dave's solo work

Atom Heart Mother>Piper>Meddle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

Bought the discovery edition just yesterday & was considering making a thread about it. Easily my favourite (but then I find DSotM to be the one of the most overrated albums in history so what do I know). Feel like a pleb for banging a rerelease but I really feel like this cover art is GOAT

what the damn, this thread made me google the album and I find out it has it's getting a reissue with a release date of today. i'm happy

shit I knew id forget one. doesnt matter final cut is near the bottom anyways.

>massive pf fan
>never listened to animals

pls be 12 u cunt be this retarded

EVERYTHING'S. FUCKING. GRAY.

Firstly...
>massive PF fan
>Never listened to Animals
Errr what?

DSOTM, WYWH and Animals is one of the greatest 3 consecutive releases ever

Animals > Wish You Were Here > Pompeii > Atom Heart Mother > Dark Side of the Moon > Meddle > A Saucerful of Secrets > More > Umnmagumma > The Final Cut > The Wall > The Piper At the Gates of Dawn > The Division Bell > A Momentary Lapse of Reason > The Endless River

It's the finest three album streak of all time.

congratulations on being a contrarian faggot

it is a great album - certainly competitive with any other PF albums - a much condensed The Wall

Also not a particularly good album to be contrarian over - The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon certainly have bigger problems to obsess about than this one

Welcome

fun fact: that pig was actually added on artificially (ie. like a sticker) on the cover art/photograph because they fucked up the blown up pig, can't remember if it couldn't get off the ground or it flew completely away from the factory so they couldn't snap a pic, I sort of forget the story

>sort of forget the story
>here let me tell it anyways
Why bother posting?

we're all friends here, friend :)

No you are not my friend

Also Animals is shit

I'm listening to The Piper at the Gates of Dawn for the first time right now. Don't know why I haven't listened to it before. I really like it

ultimateclassicrock.com/pink-floyd-inflatable-pig-breaks-free/

listen through it once without any breaks, and with your full attention

next time listen to it high (inb4 DUDE)

Actually just bought the vinyl record yesterday. Fixed up a record player and thought I should buy some more albums for it

Read Animal Farm by George Orwell before attempting to listen to Animals by Pink Floyd.

It will enhance the listening experience.

Or make you realize how derivative it is

HA HA CHARADE YOU ARE