1st for important poll

strawpoll.me/11967494

alri pete

youtu.be/ABc8ciT5QLs

make anime illegal

literally going blind in my left eye hahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa

There is nothing wrong with identity politics

>tfw no newsreader gf

yeah its a shame she was a megalomaniac and obsessed with the privatisation meme because she really blew Arthur Scargill the fuck out in a very satisfying fashion

give my head peace

nakd boobies :)))

lads
who's the next person on 2016's hit list?

why did the jews decide to use anne frank as a poster child?

The government's plan to pilot the use of photo ID to cut down on electoral fraud has many on the left worried that the proposal is actually a ruse to decrease the number of Labour voters who are eligible to vote. Are they right?

The first thing to note is that while there is a very small number of electoral malpractice cases - fewer than 100 - some of which count as an electoral fraud, they involve matters unrelated to the wrong people voting at polling stations. The most frequent crime is putting false signatures on nomination papers, after that breaking expenses rules, and lastly making false claims about other candidates. The most recent high-profile cases of electoral fraud involved false claims about a candidate (Labour's Phil Woolas against his Liberal Democrat opponent in 2010), postal vote fraud (Birmingham, 2004) and bribery and spiritual influence (Lutfur Rahman, 2014).

In none of the cases would a stronger ID requirement have detected or prevented the crime.
Of course, some people will say "but what about the criminals we don't catch?" The difficulty there is it is hard to see where this fraud is taking place. In all those cases, the result itself was a sign something was up. If someone is rigging results, they are doing so in a way that produces outcomes entirely in keeping with national swing and demographic behaviour. Other than the thrill of the chase, it's not clear why someone would do this.
What we do know from the one part of the United Kingdom that has voter registration - Northern Ireland - is that it makes it harder for poorer people to vote as they are less likely to have the required ID. That's why after their pilot (back in 2002) they introduced a free ID card.

always reckoned that ex-cons (or even people with a record) in america have an easier time reintegrating into society in regards to finding jobs and/or forgiveness

here you're doomed if you've got a criminal record for anything.

u

S
h
a
n
'
t

I swear to god you ugly British cunts apologize for Dresden before I lose my shit

2016 is the worst year ever. Ever. EVER. No, don't even mention any wars from the past. Stop.

2016 is now. 2016 is the future. 2016 is us. This is our issues we are dealing with.

Right now is the biggest fight in human history. We are fighting against HATE itself.

We will win. Love trumps Hate.

May the Force be with us all.

AYYYY AYYY UP SHE RISES WHAAAEYYY WAHAAYEYY UP SHE RISES WHAAAEYEYYY UP SHE RISES EARLAE IN THE MORNAN

why don't you apply to become a janny then

it's a rule that you can't criticize work you wouldn't do yourself

you

what a twat ahaha

>if you consumed any of this mindless drone consumerist corporate bollocks now's the time to do their bidding so their share prices can rise

ah yes

you deserved it

bit surprised this didn't come from the 'dit

there is a lot wrong not completely wrong

identity politics takes up vital public sphere that could be used for betterment of all in a population

it is the greatest democratic road block to politics

APOLOGIZE

recidivism rates are much higher in the usa

that's bullshit he was a trump supporter

it's gonna be robert de niro

>Carrie Fisher
>Richard Adams
For fuck's sake

Getting bored of these celebrity deaths desu lads.

The baby boomers idols that hit too much coke 30-40 years ago are starting to drop like flies so this is gonna be a fucking weekly occurrence from now on.

star trek has always been better than star wars

Funny, I always assumed it was easier to integrate in the U.K. But that was just a wild guess

I think you're right, but the job selection is severely limited

No we fucking didn't you twat how can you justify bombing civilians

>apologise for putting Germans in their place
don't bloody think so

can't wait for a new series

hyped

If you want work in a papa Johns Excon program for the rest of your life

just give them all free id cards then

dresden was a right laugh aha remember watching the televised victory message

remember when I went on a interrail trip and spent most of the time on Sup Forums apart from when I raped that canadian girl in budapest

good times haha

apologise for bombing us first

Reckon you could beat up the young lad from outnumbered lads?

Anyone here get panic attacks?

Recently had one for the first time in years.

We bombed military targets though

How do you justify Rotterdam

>No we fucking didn't you twat how can you justify bombing civilians

who did this first?

plus I think you're just that brit in germany baiting so I shan't reply again

WTF I love Guatemala now

just informed GCHQ of this post. enjoy prison.

Sorry mate.
How about you start breeding, stop importing foreigners to do it for you and sort out those rapey cunts. You're too patient Germany. We've forgiven you already. Get over it and fix yourselves.

Nice picture
Shame it's you destroying Europe with your imperialism

prefer not to say

def leppard shirt and i bet she's never listened to any of their songs

Martin Luther shouldn't be in that image

business idea: make ID required for voting
and make voting mandatory by law
and have the australian system

and horribly missed

one punch to the gullet and stamp on the bollocks

Because they were German and it was total war.

Every boy is a future soldier, every girl a future breeder, every woman an accomplice and every man a coward who deserves it anyway.

NOTHING of values was lost except the 8 planes of brave American and British soldiers shot down that eve.

This is an automated message to inform you that this post has been IP logged by GCHQ at 19:06:30 on 12/27/16.

FOY

what does it feel like?

business idea: bomb dresden again just for the banter

just tired of SJWs shouting >>>>>muh racism every time people try and have an honest debate about the problems our countries are facing

>how can we be the most efficient at killing as many civilians in a huge town scenario with contemporary aviation
Using Dresden as a playground reads quite surreal -it was a very good job at doing something just a bit fucked up

they were german so it's ok

have eaten only a single pear today

*pulls out a tenner from my pocket*

gf just sent me this

IRA have been sent over to Dresden lads

Wew

This is an automated message to inform you that this post has been IP logged by GCHQ at 19:08:30 on 12/27/16.

I wonder who did bomb civilian targets from the air first, not just in WWII but first ever.

It was probably us right.

todos los guatemaltecos deben ser asesinados

Business Idea: Start the New Year tomorrow so 2016 can't take any more people from us

pondering how this image came to be

did one of these girls say "lets dress up in skimpy outfits and take a picture of our asses haha tee hee"

just annoyed by it really

Was the entirety of Liverpool (a strategically FAR less than useful city than Dresden) a military target you fuckwit?

Dresden gets cried about by neo-naziboos with a victim complex but nobody cries about the flattening of multiple British cities because

1. We did it better
2. We know the Nazis were the bad guys and don't need to constantly remind ourselves
3. We won

Rasheed

Why is it always left-wing parties who get hurt by laws preventing electoral fraud?

Genuinely FANTASTIC post

Germs bombed my granddad's chippy, they deserved what they got

why was this taken

This is an automated message to inform you that this post has been IP logged by GCHQ at 19:08:59 on 12/27/16.

Wonder how much it would cost to buy enough of a song so it gets in the charts

Few grand?

I'd be surprised if people don't do this to get themselves known then make money from future songs/live performances

>huge roast beef sandwich with horseradish
>huge fillet steak with rice
>christmas pudding & cream
>few chocolates
>2 beers (more to come hehe)
>Dinner soon

need to leave my parents house before I get chubby

It's their natural instinct to show off the goods

If Labour depends on illegal voters then who gives a fuck about needing ID to vote.

How does voter fraud happen in Britain anyway? You go up to a lady and state your name and she crosses you off a list.

>why yes, there are such things as "good guys" and "bad guys"

the hun bombing antwerp in ww1 was the first deliberate bombing of citizens

WWII was all just a bit of banter, one big laugh, dont get why people are so upset

it was actually germany against britain in WW1

I've had two, both after I'd smoked cannabis

Don't see how it would be possible to have one whilst sober

Princess leia is dead?

>Lefties let pakis over
>Pakis vote for lefties to get their cousins over
>Some of them are illegals

The way the music industry works is they spend money hyping a product so it sells well