18 y/o sissy here.:( I don't have my girl clothes at the moment but I have tons of pics if anyone's interested...

18 y/o sissy here.:( I don't have my girl clothes at the moment but I have tons of pics if anyone's interested. Also I'm horny and have a half gram of coke and am willing to do anything u tell me:* humiliate and degrade me for being a pathetic baby dicked sissy maid cuckold who loves cock

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking Christ I wonder what your parents think

moar faggot

Post a pic of your clean asshole! And that better be clean you dirty slut

Make you rail a line off my cock and lick it clean

listen man this isnt what life is supposed to be, youre doing it wrong

right away daddy;)

For real haha what made you such a degenerate?

Before this gets flooded do yu have kik?

where located, user? I want to fuck your hole

No sorry:(

Northern fl, tell me what you'd have me wear and what you'd do to my little hole, I need to hear moree

stockings and full coverage but cute panties I'd pull down while i plunge-fuck your tight little hole and fill you up

Mmmm Id like ur cock more than the cocaine, I'd be on my knees ready to do anything u tell me in a heart beat

I like that, user, I'd make you go down there and eat my ass for days while I jack and look at your sexy outfit

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

If you want to share pics or vids, you can come visit the Sup Forums boypucci server.

desperatly horny and would love to get pounded by this...

Send a pic of what kinda cute panties you'd have me put on for you, i like that u said that because I always wanted someone to pull my panties to the side and fuck me while you rub my hard little panty bulge

Show me a pic of what you'd have me wear for you, and do I get to sniff another line off your cock if I'm obedient?

So r u a top?

No sirrr:) I know my place and that's on my knees or cleaning.

dump some more, girl.

Im not into this kind of stuff but if i was id defiantly put your pancake ass on a brazilian buttlift regiment

Yes sir

Hot

damn you made me horny. I'd like to grab you right now.

Do you have a cute face?
also show me that ass again, it's so hot.

:) thank u!! And of course daddy

hmm yes, that's good. you are a good girl. Kind, pretty. Can I have a Photo of your feet?

Damn I want to throw you on a bed and fuck the shit out of you dirty little slut

Gimme this in a size that isn't a thumbnail

alright, i want you to spill that coke in the toilet and flush it down. that would turn me so on!

nice try fbi.

sidenote, most traps don't actually look like girls. This one does. I want to fuck her so hard, she'll feel it the next week.

You didn't Even See his Face. With 18 hey probably living at home being a closet fag with a man Face

probably, that's why he won't show it. doesn't matter I have phantasy.

srs question: Are there heterosexual traps? Those that are actually only attracted to real girls?

yes, but they are very rare.

Its called being metro sexual I think.
All the habits of the gay life style, except they're heteros.

i am i just want to be degraded and femenized by women

You're a moron

Please enlighten me then.

"Metrosexual" was a retarded term that referred to well-groomed men, or men who followed grooming regimens that were associated with homosexual males. It didn't refer to men who dressed up or trapped.

If you don't actually know the answer to a question, you're better off keeping your mouth shut no matter how much you enjoy posting whatever random nonsense falls out of your head.

So tell me, where would you be most likely to find a heterosexual man who grooms as well as a woman?

This is true.

You're really gong to double-down on your stupidity like a retard? That was your chance to say "oh, I guess I had it wrong, sorry", but of course you're going to spin a bunch of horseshit in the vain hope that everyone won't realize you're completely stupid. How predictable.

>wear panties
>only like girls

pic related

EX: prince

only fags argue this much

Yeah, your arguments really convince me.
Tell me then, what's the proper term?

faggot, faggot is the proper term

So now fags are heterosexual?

>first sentence of thread related

There can't be heterosexual traps in the first place. If they're not interested in sex with men, they're not going to be "trapping" any of them, are they?

you don't have to be gay to be a faggot, though it helps.

Well I'm glad being straight hasn't held you back.

Well, we were discussing men who trap women, not men. They're still men dressing up as girls however, AFAIK.

I can agree with that.

Are you near orlando id destroy you

I'm sure that zinger would have killed with your broadway clique.

Omar's coming...

>men who trap women

Oh boy, we're really getting out into the weeds now. So by "heterosexual trap" you meant a men who traps women by dressing up? So they hit up lesbian bars to get picked up by women who will then be surprised by the dick reveal? I'm pretty sure "heterosexual traps" have an exactly 0.00% chance of fooling women.

If you're asking what a heterosexual male who likes to dress up but also likes women would be called, that would be transvestite, crossdresser, or sissy, depending on the details.

stay mad, bitch

I'm not sure how exactly it works.
Asked the question and I assumed the easiest way to find said person would be to look in between metrobsexual people.
I have no idea if it really exists and how successful they are.
Although I just assumed they'd be looking for heterosexual women who enjoy female features and dicks.

You're probably correct with the terminology, but I assume it would scale similar as it does with homosexual traps.
Getting more believable from transvestite all the way to trap.