Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=OKbtC223e30

First for more Highgarden scenes

Post objectively god tier art

Bretty good edition.

Ramsay did nothing wrong

its a doggy eat dog world

First for Cersei

POST YOUR FACE THE FIRST TIME YOU READ/SAW RED WEDDING

>At first, I was worried that he’ll wake up and he’s the same, back to normal — then there’s no point in that death. […] He needs to change. There’s a brilliant line when Melisandre asks: ‘What did you see?’ And he says: ‘Nothing, there was nothing at all.’ That cuts right to our deepest fear, that there’s nothing after death. And that’s the most important line in the whole season for me. Jon’s never been afraid of death, and that’s made him a strong and honorable person. He realizes something about his life now: He has to live it, because that’s all there is. He’s been over the line and there’s nothing there. And that changes him. It literally puts the fear of god into him.

hahahaha what the fuck is that

darth snow?

Post headcanons and lets see if any of it could actually make sense

>Jon Aryn with Robert Baratheon visits winterfell to take Ned with them to the vale
>Bobby sees Lyanna and is infatuated
>Bobby sees that Ned, Brandon and Benjen is sparring with wooden swords
>Jon aryn introduces Bobby to them
>Bobby asks to join them
>Brandon asks who he wants to spar with
>"Him" Bobby says while pointing his sword at Wylis
>Wylis is reluctant but is convinced by Lyanna
>Bobby keeps on glancing at Lyanna while sparring
>Wylis starts to overpower him
>Bobby stops holding back and hits Wylis for real and shows off to Lyanna thinking it would impress her
>Bobby hits Wylis too hard in the head
>the Starks overlook the injury since Bobby is Aryn's boy

Since then Lyanna had a negative view about Bobby B

Also about Rhaegar in Lyanna, theres no way that Rhaegar fell for Lya during the tournament, the tourney was rigged from the start, he knew beforehand that Lyanna loved blue roses, so it was definitely planned.

as cliche as it might sound, they were probably lovers in secret

DABID WHAT IF WE BRING JON BACK DABID

I want to suck Ramsay

that looks like about 8 different armours from TeS combined

if you watch that scene of assassination attempt at dany at the games, its very clear how daario always tries to get her into a trap or doesnt let her known assassin is behind her. but jorah does from 30 m distance. daario confirmed for the leader of the harphies who organized that attempt. he even was in favor of the games beacuse of that reason alone

Rhaegar was one dumb mother fucker

>he lets kidnap this young Lady from this great house thats promised to another guy from another great house

>let fuck off to the South for a year, my mentally unstable Father should be able to handle anything that pops up from this

What the actual fuck was he thinking?

he was azor ahai, bitch.

What makes him so perfect? That ice and iron in his eyes. Truly son of the North. He does not forgive, he does not forget.

Literally retarded, this has to be bait.

They both got sent to Arryn and met there

Rhaegar was a great man who was trying to depose his father so he could be a great king. He only gave Lyanna the rose as a counter to the BATS alliance that was threatening to de stabilise the realm, Lyanna chose to leave with him so she wouldnt' have to marry smelly Robert.

Baratheons are usurpers. Rhaegar was the king that was promised.

Maisie Williams appeared on a Radio 1 interview this week, discussing the new season, and slipped up a bit. Asked if we’d be hearing from Rickon, the youngest Stark child, this season, she replied,

>“Yes, we will indeed…Oh no, I’m literally going to get off the air and someone’s going to email me!”

BRAVO MAISIE

>forgetting the one true god
fire and ice gods a shit.

[citation needed]

The last sentence contradicts everything else you fucking mong

>Jesus shes hot
>I'll just keep her in my rape tower
>Oh no my breatplate was crushed by Robert Baratheon who is more handsome and better than me at everything including sex. Also I have a small penis

>Highgarden
She's hot when she's not trying to make herself look alt and trashy.
As soon as her part in GoT is done, she's going to cover herself in a hundred bad tattoos. Calling it now.

plus he somehow knew the harpy hideout

He read a prophecy and thought everything would work out in the end

>died in a river from a war hammer

*sends citation*

>b-bobby a good boy he dindu nuffin

waifu thread

post waifus

>Post yfw Tommin goes full Joff

>this is an actual passage in the book
what was GRRM thinking?

[citation rejected]

That's why he died, water beats fire, did you ever play Pokemon?

Bobby B was doing what he was suppose to. Killing Targ fucking shits

>Jon is brooding in his chamber at castle black
>Melisandre enters, he ignores her
>After a while Melly makes an attempt to say something.
>Jon turns around
>"I was with Ygritte..."

I doubt he will ever stop being a pussy.That cat of his has bigger balls.

>>>c/ripplechan/

Pilou Asbaek

@PilouAsbaek Pilou Asbaek Retweeted Watchers on the Wall

>I am sorry, but with all the killing Euron has to do, he needs both eyes. #neverknowwhatthefuturewillbring

THE EDGELORD /got/ DESERVES!

good points.

which are badly needed to be analyzed.

>let fuck off to the South for a year, my mentally unstable Father should be able to handle anything that pops up from this

This is true

>he lets kidnap this young Lady from this great house thats promised to another guy from another great house

now you have to question this, did he really kidnapped her? or did Lyanna beg him to let her come with him? Its assumed that they loved each other for so long, Rhaegar is always portrayed as the smart one, so why this dumb move? is it possible that he really allowed Lyanna to stay with him because of Love? no matter the consequence? this one is the hardest to grasp but the correct answer is yes, He took Lyanna with him fully knowing that this would cause a war.

As cliche as it might sound and as gay all these Love shit seems, this is a subtle theme the series have always hit you in the head.

Love is the death of duty.

The best part about this is that I can totally imagine drunken Bobby B. shitposting in the early hours of the morning.

Not

>I was back in that cave

>as a counter to the BATS alliance that was threatening to de stabilise the realm

wat are you talking about. Southron Ambitions?

not a chance

>muh serious discussion only
>>>/reddit/

theres more to it

Shame he doesn't have it but really, does anyone give a fuck?

Yeah we don't have his dark eye but that'll probably get given to some other guy like jorah getting theon's volcanic cock on his arm

Tell me, did you ever wonder why the men of the Night's Watch take no wives and father no children?
No.
So they will not love.
If the day should ever come when your lord father was forced to choose between honor on the one hand and those he loves on the other, what would he do?
He He would do whatever was right.
No matter what.
Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000.
Most of us are not so strong.

What is honor compared to a woman's love?
>Lyanna
And what is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms?
>Martell's (and the whole kingdom)
Or a brother's smile?
>the Starks

literally why did rhaegar leave a bunch of fucking highly trained kingsguards to guard lyanna? He could have just gotten a few generic targ guards couldn't he? Who could have possibly known she was there and harmed her? The sand sneks?

Tommen has potential to be great, because he cares enough to make himself stronger. While Joffrey was already so full of himself that he would have never grown in character to be an effective leader.
Tommen only needs a strong influence around him. Too bad he only has his mother.

>did he really kidnapped her?

Doesnt matter if he kidnaped for real or she came willinging. What matters is what the Starks and Baratheons would have THOUGHT happened. If she went willingly, why not tell her family that? The only answer is that love trumped all because god knows it wasn't logic running the Rhaegars plans.

It's not about serious discussion, it's about actually having discussion

Hello goyim. Do you think this rider is Benjen or Coldhands? He appears to save Meera from an approaching wight.

so... dark jon confirmed?

>fear of god

r'hllor hungers

Lel he gets into his first real fight thinking he could win because, of all the asskissing and fake wins hes been given.

So Jons not a warg in the show? What the fuck

thats my point user.

Its the same with Robb, Love was the death of duty

RIP these two killed before their times ;_:

I'm almost 99% sure it's Benjen.

I'm just curious if Bran is going south or elsewhere.

>well acted and written young characters
>think there is good potential for interesting new stories
>suddenly

DABID!

t. Robert Baratheon

>well acted and written young characters

lol

It's happening. You know it true, but don't want to admit it yet.

>Rhaegar is shit

WEW, LAD

seeTell me, did you ever wonder why the men of the Night's Watch take no wives and father no children?
No.
So they will not love.
If the day should ever come when Rhaewas forced to choose between honor on the one hand and those he loves on the other, what would he do?
He He would do whatever was right.
No matter what.
Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000.
Most of us are not so strong.

Rhaegar isnt as strong

>you will never sail beside Robbie B as he takes his hammer and goes down to conquer the summer islands

>still no leak

reeee

Anyone have the original "DABID" greentext image saved?

Jon dies

Ellaria killed
>Myrcella, Doran
Titty snake killed
>Areo, maester
Manface snake killed
>that one ship captain, Trystane
The other snake killed
>Fucking no one

I guess that whip was a retarded choice of weaponry after all.

>I HAVE TO NAME THE YOUNG PRINCE LOVER SOMETHING
>SHOULD I COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL, FURTHERING THE ETHOS OF DORNE THAT I HAVE ALREADY CREATED?
>HAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING. I'LL JUST ADD A LETTER TO TRISTAN AND ACT LIKE THATS A WITTY REFERENCE AND NOT JUST BLATANT HACK NONSENSE
>IM SO CLEVER.

That wasn't their decision...are you fucking new? His ressurection has been hinted at for years. You are a tard if you didn't see that coming

Leaning toward Benjen. I'm assuming they cut out Cold Hands, because he wasn't really necessary to the story. His part flavored the story, but only because of the magic surrounding him. None of which they bothered to cover in the show.

>Cersei
>One of the most ruthless and bloodthirsty people in Westeros
>Not a good influence for someone looking to become stronger

I know the walk of shame and her daughter's death fucked her up but if she has Jaimie there to help her they'll turn Tommen into a legitimately decent king. Tommen has the potential to be ruthless like a Lannister but his ego isn't insanely inflated so he has an idea of what he should and shouldn't do.

>you will never charge into battle alongside Based Bobby B to smash some targ fucking shits
why live?

>manface
she kawaii REEEEEEEEEEE

He is going somewhere. This is a shot from the season finale. Bran is slumped on the horse, implying it isn't a vision. And Leaf said last episode he won't stay in the cave forever. Grrm has also said we are going farther north than we've ever been in TWOW, and Bran is the only POV up there.

why cant you just accept benjen is dead and his body will never be found

>all those Targfags defending Rhaegar
>Literally destroyed his dinasty and family
>Got btfo'ed by superior Robert
>His wife got btfo'ed by Mountains cock
>His childrens heads bashed against walls of his castle
>His best Kingsguard got btfo'ed by frogmen

Literally the biggest loser in history of Westeros

Thanks mang

>pics from 2 years ago
that was for her role in the Hunger games

lol stannis

I chuckle every time.

Because I can definitely imagine it went something like that.

best showmance

>rhaegar ahai
>caring about measly human entities

Not that user but to be fair, they would've been pissed and wanted to kill Rhaegar whether it was kidnapping or not.

The Baratheons are the same dudes that decided to try and secede cause the king's son at the time got married to someone else instead of the Baratheon they were betrothed to.

Lyanna going with Rhaegar, willingly, shows that the Starks can't control a chick, and that Rhaegar will take any woman he wants cause he's 20/10, and still cucks the Baratheons out of a marriage and joining houses with the Starks.

truer words have never been spoken

There are people in these threads dumb/delusional enough to still believe Stannis is still alive. It's not really surprising.

lyanna a ho

>stannis
>dead
rofl!

>Lyanna
>a chick

Being ruthless doesn't make you a better leader. That's Cercei's mistake. That's why she fucks up everything. Because all she gives a fuck about is revenge and respect. She can't maintain any relationships.
She's not strong, she's petty like Joffrey. Only more tactful than him.

LOVE IS THE DEATH OF DUTY

Rhaegar chose Lyanna, dooming the 7 kingdoms
Ned gave honor up and chose to take Jon
Bobby B still loved Lyanna for all these years it eventually led to his death
Dany fell in love with the idea of having a children and family with Drogo backfired
Robb chose Talisa, dooming the Starks
Cat chose to take Tyrion as prisoner for the love for her children
Cersei loved her children so much she stopped being a queen

The only ones who actually followed DUTY>LOVE were;

Jon
>Chose duty over Yggrite, chose duty over helping Robb, still stabbed in the gut and died

Stannis
>Chose duty over wife and daughter, still died

Bottomline, dont listen to master aemon

of all the shit you fags cry about

why doesnt anyone cry about how Rhaegal and visyrion got chained up for months without doing anything about it but in season 2 when they're the sizes of cats they melt the chains around their necks easily

rude

Rhaegar's son with Lyanna is the savior of mankind. He did nothing wrong

pls no bully