Today's the first day of my first job. I'm nervous as all fuck

Today's the first day of my first job. I'm nervous as all fuck.

The joke is that it's just fucking Pizza Hut. I know I can do it.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I fucking love Pizza Hut, but I know it's going to be an easy job as long as I've got my head right.

Any advice? I go in at 12. It's 6:40 now.

UK or USA? i work at one in the UK

be hygenic. thats about it really

Take a nap. You may be tired, because you aren't used to work

he's at the east coast

If you're anything like me your first day will be a fucking nightmare but after that you'll be fine. Just keep reminding yourself you've got a job and some structure in your life and you'll be happy

Well he said its 6 40 so obviously not the UK you stupid brexit cunt

Reply to the boss with "yes sir" or "yes ma'am". Pay attention to what the senior workers are doing and how they carry themselves. Don't be lazy. Don't steal anything. If you have no idea how something works or how to do it, don't be afraid to ask questions. Never come in late. Don't lie. It's not hard to keep a job.

Well tbh he didnt say FOH or BOH so we cant really give him advice

ok

USA. This guy's right:
I'm probably going to bring their water bill up a bit. I'm terrified of getting someone sick.

I'm sleeping an hour before I need to get ready. I've been up since 1AM.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking will happen. I know for a fact I'll have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks

Nobody knows what they're doing on their first day and you probably won't have a clue for at least a week or 2

I always got slightly pissed before any first day I ever hard. Same with meeting someone one to one for the first time. Not overly pissed, just enough to calm myself down and up my confidence. Works great. Would recommend.

If you are affraid that you can forget something, just take notebook. You may look stupid, but at least you won't miss any important things

U.S. former manager, be hygienic, don't put anyone at risk. Insurance against stupid costs less than you dead. You will see lots of legal disclaimers against your safety, however, customer safety is paramount.

Your first few shifts will likely be retarded computer training that pizza hut execs pretend is effective

Shit in the pasta, you'll be fine

S'about it man. I like your work ethic.

I used to work at dominos.

you'll be fine, but probably gonna hate it in week 4. If youre a driver then good.

Have a few adult beverages before you go in just to take the edge off

This place is walk-in only. We don't do deliveries.

There's no place that delivers in this town. We used to have a dominos that had two drivers, but they got ran out of business by the pizza hut. (Pizza Hut's been here for years. Everyone liked it better because it was what they knew.)

If this Osbourne first job you'll like it if you like fast pasted things. I use to work there. They made me do everything though cuz they were cunts. In otherwords they will make it easy for the first 2-3 weeks other then that it sucks cock doing all that work for 8.55 Max and that is the max rate for cooks. Trust me I worked in that hellhole no one is hygienic ita disgusting I swear on my life you want to work at Walmart other then piZza fuck. I would post a soon as I woke up but I'm trying to save you from hell. Sorry for no grammar, just woke up.

NEVER TAKE ON THE CHEESE PIZZA ORDER.
JUST
DON'T
FUCKING
DO
IT

If this is your first job. Not osbourne. Sorry posting from a shitphone.

You'll probably watch training videos for like two hours and then go watch someone do shit. If you are unsure about something make sure you ask.