Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/136159/sponsors/VqrhgxUgOZHAoLUHLLBK
youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138310/sponsors/PyDAqmE8QPPMfTNX4vn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off and die.

Fuck! that was only 80,000 yesterday

So over one million don't agree with democracy... good to know.

What would happen if this petition causes a second referendum?

it wont

Else it's not democracy idiots.

There would be a second referendum

Lol 1187120 butt hurt kids who worked out a way of changing the rules so they can win.

Sorry millennials it doesn't work like that

kinda ironic they want to use the democratic method to destroy democracy

but its much simpler than that...they dont like loosing

No, fuck off, BREXIT BITCH

Fuck off seriously. If remain had won by .1 % that would be that and it would never even be brought up again. You didn't get your fucking way and now you're all butt hurt over it. So do everyone a favor and stfu

The salt from the result of this election has given me much joy to see.

>Only British citizens or UK residents have the right to sign
lol

Game on!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324

I think the issue is misinformation though, people who voted out are slowly realising they aren't going to get what they thought they were.

I agree that a 52/48 outcome is meaningless and should mean a revote.
But then again, that should have been decided BEFORE the vote. You can't just change the terms afterwards if you don't like the results.

Had there been 52 % against leaving the EU, all these people would not have asked for a revote.

get over it

It's funny how everyone touts living in democracy and democratic values yet when the vote doesn't go their way they can't see to live with it and want a re-do.

All the fucking MPs want to stick with the EU so if this ends up being debated then there will be a second referendum and it will end up with a remain result. Even if leave was to win a second time (I would laugh and laugh and laugh) they would just pull the same cheap trick. This shit is so fucking rigged it's unreal.

Unless it gets 17,410,743 votes, all confirmed to be by legal, registered voters of the UK I really don't see the point.

If it was rigged they wouldn't have won.
>logic

A counter-vote is in and pending checks:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/136159/sponsors/VqrhgxUgOZHAoLUHLLBK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: EU Referendum Rules NOT triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

Body: We the undersigned call upon HM Government to NOT retrospectively implement any rule that would trigger a second referendum to leave the EU.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your signatures in so it has some traction once verified in a day or two. Don't let the cucks win.

We had a referendum in 1975 to remain in. remain won.

Since then we have had 41 years of near constant calls for us to exit from the losers from that result.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, you cant have, nor expect to have it both ways

Your queer petition can only trigger a debate.

Not Democracy? Do you know what Democracy means? There are hundreds of Democratic systems and there have been many more in the past. The first Democracy was in Athens and was extremely different to it modern counterpart.

When referendums are split so finely (such as this one) there are several built in loopholes to cause a re-vote if needed in many systems. Leaving the EU is what the majority of voters wanted. That's fine. Calling a second referendum after realising the downsides of such a decision (which could not be properly foreseen beforehand) IS democratic. The people still decide. What's the problem?

But I want the UK to leave the Eu, because the EU is cancer.

Meaningless? How is a majority win meaningless?

The EU has only been around since 1993. What the fuck are you smoking?

It wouldn't matter, if these idiots knew anything about the EU (the very thing they want to stay in) they'd know Junker said out is out, we can't get back in. Nothing we can do from within our parliament can change that.

>1 000 000 vote majority
>finely

U wot m8?

We're not talking 10 000 votes difference here

>>>>>>>>>>

You guys are idiot, I love the immigrants, they do all the shit jobs and the best part is we get all the qt3.14 eastern European girls. Without them we'd have to suffer with ugly English girls.

>Your queer petition can only trigger a debate.

If all these old cunts in the UK hate the EU so much why don't they just fuck off to America and spend the two years they have to live over there without shitting it up for everyone else?

They can't even wipe their own arses without the NHS, fuck do they know about control?

No, they wouldn't - but the Brexiters wouldn't have laid down and accepted that result and would have started a petition, just like the remainers, and would probably have set light to a few mosques and pubs too, for good measure.

did this man refuse to poo in loo?

Kill yourself. You can't just have a new vote because you don't like the result. That is NOT democratic.

Accept that you lost or fuck off and die.

No.

There won't be. First off, British MPs would probably not be in favour, and second it is too late. Juncker has said "out is out", Cameron has already resigned and Boris will probably become PM and invoke article 50.

you know i totally agree with you especially considering much of the childish reactions from the german ministers putin obama and trump all publicly stating support and the £1 trillion plan leading to a unified military with the eu if anything i think that MORE people will vote to leave if there is another referendum all the people who voted to leave have only been proven right

A win by 2 %. Just a little less than half of the voters was against. And 20 % did not even vote (though you'll never get 100 % to vote).
That really is not a clear result. If there was another vote, the outcome could easily be different.

But again, it should have been the rule beforehand that you need a clearer result (like 60 %.

It's hilarious to think that (at least some of) the people who oppose this petition and are saying that the result should be final and accepted as is would say the opposite if they had lost.

and like you said >after realising the downsides of such a decision (which could not be properly foreseen beforehand) IS democratic

yeah you're right and the people who voted to remain out of fear no longer have anything to worry about because the consequences were not nearly as bad as it was implied they would be

>less than 60% based a turnout less than 75%

Wat.

Fuck you faggot asshole

you realize of course that everyone who did not vote were counted to remain

youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ

Fuck I hope that my country (Finland) has a FIXIT

Ppl who didnt vote can suck it

Wrong, there's a discussion over at Sup Forums about it

I did some JSON parsing and ~1 million of the signatures are British.

like i said by default they voted to remain which i think is pretty dishonest if there is a second referendum they should make it so if you dont vote you default to leave

What's actually hilarious is that had we voted to remain, then the shoe would be on the other foot and you twats would all be saying "We won the vote fair and square, better look next time racists".

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Hey guys I'm Europian, I have 150 pounds cash that was like a gift from my auntie.
Am I fucked? I guess I should go and get it changed to euro or USD, right?

False

STAY SALTY FAGGOTS
WE'RE OUT FUCKING DEAL WITH IT
YOUR TEARS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS

No, fuck off and learn how democracy works.

>I guess I should go and get it changed to euro or USD, right?

Or gold and silver if yo can. Then it has value no matter who wins WW-III.

good counter-argument you sure showed me...

>would probably have set light to a few mosques and pubs too, for good measure.

What the fuck do you think 52% of your country is?

You are legitimately retarded if you believe all of them are racists. There IS a legitimate economic and political argument for leaving and people saw that. DEAL. WITH. IT.

4% lead, or a 1 million majority, is NOT meaningless.

>w-well I think it would've been the reverse if this happened

Absolutely fucking irrelevant. YOU are the idiot here.

And what the shit is this complaint about turnout? This is THE BEST turnout in over 20 years.

There is NO problem with the democratic legitimacy of this vote.

This.

It's the younger generation who have zero idea how real life works that voted to remain and can't accept that they lost.

I drink their salty tears.

I remember that one vote in france some months back.
Some right-wing party was close to winning, but since the outcome was really close there was a re-vote.
Suddenly a lot of the non-voters were voting and that party clearly lost.

Nah, I'd say the same. And I don't say they should vote again.

Pics or it didn't happen.

It's too late, but just hold on to it and the value will return. The value has already stabilized and will climb as things progress/solidify.

Am i the only one here who sees this is a squeezepage for email capturing etc? Expect the spam to flow through your mailboxes as diarrhea from a buffalo

This is a good petition for those that voted leave based on promises that were made up by the leave campaigners.

Also good for those who didn't vote because they couldn't make their mind up. I mean, the campaigns for both sides were convincing enough that a lot of people couldn't choose what to vote for.

But now, after seeing the reaction of the GBP, the PM resigning and the leave campaigners lying about their own marketing propaganda, I think it's fair for people to now make an informed decision.

lol, "democracy"

Fuck off totalitarians

I voted remain, and I lost. But I accept the result.

What's the fucking point of re-doing it and whinging about it? Say if we vote again and the vote is still leave, is there going to be another petition?

Fuck sake, Britain. Fuck off.

>FIXIT
Catchy tbqh.

Nothe regressive tears are delicious

>people voting to undo what a previous vote has done
>not democracy

Fuck off and learn how democracy works.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
all over this

>There won't be. First off, British MPs would probably not be in favour, and second it is too late. Juncker has said "out is out", Cameron has already resigned and Boris will probably become PM and invoke article 50.

Cameron will resign after he invokes article 50 at around October where the conservatives will re-elect a new prime minister. We haven't left the EU yet, and cameron hasn't resigned yet.

>repeat the referendum until we win
>democratic

Kill yourself, fascist scum. Seriously.

What is wrong with these people?

It's not too late. Article 50 hasn't been invoked yet.....It may not even happen

Cameron said himself that he will not be the one to invoke article 50.

Eurocuck here. Go fuck yourself we don't want you back

Mhm, and what about the condescending, arrogant manipulation of remain caimpaingers? What about their propaganda and smokescreens? What about the fact that the whole of Scotland's vote contribution will be essentially null and void now that they're wanting to do their own thing?

>Everyone get in here and vote!!!

you have no power here

Get over it. You lost now fuck off

It WILL happen. What the fuck are you talking about? When Cameron resigns and the new PM (likely Boris) is in, article 50 will be invoked.

The EU doesn't even want the UK to stay anymore after the leave vote. They have said they want article 50 invoked as soon as possible.

Because +/-2% isn't a majority. It's a suggestion

Read something, moron

>implying a referendum should have been a public choice in the first place

It shouldn't have. The general public is retarded.

welp serves me right for not being interested in politics and knowing about this all Brexit garbage only the day before
Ah well, maybe I'll exchange it when the value comes back, right guys? Right?
It's coming back, right?

yurs juss jelus we left da horible place m8 you buthurt much? xDDDx :) :) :) :) :) xDDDD #brexit

making this a poster and putting it up everywhere

4%. 1 million majority.

How about you deal with it?

Thats what our Jewish overlords did yes? Be a good goyim and buy more gold!

Lol at people thinking there is any constitutional requirement to force a second vote if a load of people sign an online petition

1 million out of 63 million. (Actually I believe it's 2 million; but doesn't matter.)
4 % lead sure. But had 2 % changed their mind it would be equal.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138310/sponsors/PyDAqmE8QPPMfTNX4vn

Sign that shit boys. Trumps got our back.

Did you just literally say 52% isnt majority? Are you braindead?

>Wahh, wahh, people cant handle responsibility, they must be coddled by a superior class of nobility who are not in any way reigned in by the lower classes

Kill yourself, fashist.

Voted and shared with friends and family.

Thanks

KEK

>not knowing how referendum voting works

considering the overwhelming content relating to whatever i search to find the picture again it'll be difficult to find but ill happily find it for you

i suggest you do some of your own research though because you really dont seem to understand the uk democratic system

>A 2nd vote would be undemocratic
How? If the majority is for leaving, surely a 2nd vote would only strengthen your position?

Also, are you fucking retarded? In the 70's, the UK voted to enter an ECONOMIC COMMUNITY, NOT A POLITICAL UNION. And that vote was also "Enter/Remain independent", not "Remain/Leave".

A referendum was NEVER held on the entry of a political union.

Are you completely clueless about even the most recent history?

Unfortunately, that's how a democracy works, son.
Maybe you should move to a country where the 1% makes decisions for themselve-I mean the good of the whole country, right?

Don't ask questions just sign the thing.

>minority should overrule decision of majority
>democracy

KILL. YOURSELF. FASCIST.

>Maybe you should move to a country where the 1% makes decisions for themselve-I mean the good of the whole country, right?

They are used to being under the control of the EU.

Yourself included gay boi. You're one of those "they don't agree with me, they're wrong" types. Back to tumblr and your safe space.