READ!!!

READ!!!

The marines have flamethrowers and fuel to last 900 octillion years, after that its handguns and boots.
The fight takes place on an infinite flat field, obviously not in this universe so no black holes and shit. The marines start in 1 group and the ants come from all directions (by foot) untill 1 team is 100% dead.
No death by hunger, dehydration, old age or disease but the marines still need sleep. No reproduction either.

Which team would win and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mathworld.wolfram.com/GrahamsNumber.html
strawpoll.me/10582959
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb

Overwhelmed by ant

this
stay in school, kid

I don't know what a graham cracker number is, but i assume it's pretty large. if the marines had napalm-firing flamethrowers, they could set up a perimeter to burn in shifts and wait 900 octilion years. after that use boots until either victory or death.

Ants would win by default, due to marines suicide.

Assuming the marines can deal with the flux of ants, it will be near infinite. People need some incentives to find life attractive. No hunger doesn't meant there is food (well, there is ants), no dehydration doesn't meant there is water. Sex without reproduction can exists, but anything else, doesn't exist or can't be crafted. They will eventually feel that this life has no appeal, get depressed, and commit suicide.

Also marines are specially prone to that.

Mostly bc they have to kill other people. Granted, I understand them getting bored out of their minds, but they won't kill themselves like they do irl.

Grahams number is so large that there isn't enough molecules in the universe to write it in standard notation. mathworld.wolfram.com/GrahamsNumber.html

>Which team would win and why?
The ants would win. The sheer unimaginably huge number of ants would overwhelm anything.

>what is graham's numbers

>what is ramsey theory

>what is what

The marines would win because were number one

Ants, of course.

Grahams number is so fucking impossibly large, that googolplex of googolplexes armies of US marines doesn't stant a slightest chance with graham's number army of ants.

Even when you would only take one ant per *one digit* (in decimal notation) of graham number.
Or one ant per one digit of that number.

>Marines drown in ants
We have a clear winner

Thats really fucking gay. Just like you and this thread.

>marines exhaust all offensive resources
>live in peace with remaining ants
the ants won't attack the marines and they wont attack for food cuz no death by hunger

more like get crushed, as there would be more ants than atoms in the universe

My buddy Graham's number only has 10 digits including the area code

They're ants
>Infinite flat land
>sub terrainiane creatures

/thread

cool dubs
>ITT: faggots arguing over nothing

>strawpoll.me/10582959
Graham's number is so large that if you were to write the digits in it using the fewest possible number of atoms on the surface of every piece of matter in the universe, you wouldn't have enough space.

Graham's number is so large that the information density alone would have enough mass to generate black holes.

>not enough molecules in universe to write it
If the flat land is infinite, therefore the molecules are infinite... Means the ants are infinite

Honestly it seems the appropriate response to the questions in that movie is "Not yet."

After doing some calculations, I have come to the conclusion that it is gonna be a win for the ants. If you don't know how large graham's number is it might seem like Marines would win, but the universe literally doesn't have as many atoms as the size of grahams number by an insane order of magnitude, meaning that you couln't really comprehend how long you would have to give marines more time to fight the ants.

tl;dr OP is a faggot

Does not matter, graham's number fucking wins

/Thread

Those in the picture aren't even Marines

Not if they become the land on which they walk

This, all the marines have to do is keep running for a long long long time and they would win

Who's Graham?

Ants baby all hail the insect horde!!

The total mass of that many ants would create a gravity well so large that a black hole would form and fracture space time.