Johnny Depp has been doing a fuckton of meth and drinking a shitload of booze for the past several years...

Johnny Depp has been doing a fuckton of meth and drinking a shitload of booze for the past several years, how can we save him?

I blame tim burton for encouraging his behavior by still giving him work

He's beyond saving

Let him die and quickly. He is done for the rest of his life.

Depp got out-of-control when Burton stopped hiring him. Inb4 Alice 2, Burton is the producer so he won't be on the set. They're like a divorced couple now, still in contact only for the child's sake

>Implying there's something we can actually do.
It's his choice
Although it's a shame

>Johnny Depp is in the JUST League
what a time to be alive

Marilyn Mason will save him by selling him weed.

Eh, he can fuck Amber Heard every night and do basically whatever the fuck he wants in-between. Where do you go from there? He's been all the way to the top and the only way to go is the bottom.

Smoking a bowl with Depp is probably a good time.

DUDE

>hair plugs
>melted teeth from crack cocaine
>eyes suggesting liver failure
>gets to fuck Amber Heard
do you think she closes her eyes and imagines a young Johnny fucking her?

Why would rich people do meth? I can understand some of the other drugs but why would you do meth.

>getting gold teeth when they're visible
Porcelain exists for a reason.

>how can we save him?
convince him he's not jack sparrow irl for a start

Because drugs are good mkay.

You can fuck for days on it and it leans you out quicker than cocaine, you lose your teeth instead of getting coke bloat tho.

Rich homos are always getting twinks high up on meth to bareback and destroy their buttholes for days on end.

he needs to fuck him self up 'cause at the end of the day he's just an average actor who was once incredibly good looking. He was never a contender.

JUST

SHOOT

ME

>in the JUST league
>has money, a wife, kids, a shitton of guns and stuff

Nah mate

>how can we save him?

why would we want to?

IN

THE HEAD

Why would a rich celebrity smoke meth? That's a poor people trailer trash drug. He should be doing expensive coke and heroin, and high grade hallucinogens.

Meth is a dull high anyway, unless you plan on performing manual labor for the following eight hours.

While Johnny is in the JUST phase of his life, he's lived more than we ever could. Here's just a few of his accomplishments
>Stars in blockbusters on the regular
>Makes an average of 20 million for every movie he is in
>Took Winona Ryder's virginity
>Has a huge fan base of ladies that he could easily fuck
>Currently married to the gorgeous Amber Heard
>Has his own island

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but Johnny doesn't give a fuck at this point. He's in his 50s and has lived a good life. He can go ahead and do meth or whatever he wants. Most of us would do anything just to live a tenth of the way he did.

Let him kill himself slowly, alcoholism is suicide for cowards. Alcoholics don't have the balls to shoot themselves so they drink until their liver/lungs/brain shuts down.

>t. child of an alcoholic

>Took Winona Ryder's virginity
I'm sry breh, that was Christian Slater, also fucked her up the ass according to a Stern interview.

>Winona Ryder
>remember the pic I saved from Sup Forums where she's sucking Terry Richardson's dick and stroking his balls
time2fap

>t. child