Which one is better and why?

Which one is better and why?

returnal

r+7 is obviously better. Replica was when he was still with Mego Records(Soros)

eccojams pêh

Replica is more unique. R Plus Seven is more realized.

Rp7 because the arps

replica could actually pass as "avant garde" as well as eccojams, R+7 is "experimental"

Replica. Oneohtrix Point never's style and aesthetic has grown tiered on me. It was very fresh for me when I first heard Replica.

R+7 is better. It's dense, spacious, uneven and packed with melodies. Replica is great too, but R+7 is on another level.

yeah but does that make on better than the other

I like the dark, open, echo-y, cold atmosphere of Replica better.

what do you guys think of garden of delete?

GoD has grown on me massively the last couple months. Really fun to get really high and draw to it.

Garden of Delete this thread

Russian Mind your own business

I nil admirari ouroborosed ur mum last nite

This.
And imo this makes r+7 better, but Replica is p good too.

This, and Garden of Delete. I never enjoyed listening to Replica and R+7.

R+7 is 10/10, Replica is 8/10

replica DFS r plus seven BFS

Replica > GoD > Eccojams >= R+7 > Returnal
prove me wrong

there's nothing to prove wrong because you didn't provide an argument for your opinions

do my dub dubs not count?

check these digits

nice singlesy friend

thx bb

Supreme kek

r plus 7 is the worse one because returnal was r plus 7 characters but then replica was r plus 6 characters so this should've been r plus 5

They are incomparable. Replica is emotionally dense, and R+7 is technically dense. Replica is less experimental but more weird, and R+7 is the opposite. It's useless comparing the two

It's about all about holograd.

r+7: unfuture spaces, technically brilliant genre-obliterating masterpiece. one of the most dense and compelling pieces of music that will represent our era for eternity
replica: kinda boring

both are shit

underrated post

Why does every album of his sound so fucking cheap?
Zebra is nice though.

Honestly to say that replica isn't the better album is a joke. Replica is a much more deep and creative album than rp7. Replica has so many more tracks that pique my interest the whole way through where as rp7's most notable track was zebra. Imo

Well, R Plus Seven in my top 10 of all time, so I'd say that it's better. Replica is still amazing though

why would the label affect it?

mein Junge

It's weird you say that because RP7 is pretty much exclusively "dark open, echo-y cold atmosphere", even more so than Replica. Have you even listened to it?

R+7 is better than Replica because Replica is a straight boring record. It loses it's allure after a few listens.

I prefer Returnal most of all though.

It's pretty great desu. I liked the "electronic music for people who grew up listening to metal" vibe

god shut the fuck up. why do you have such a shit opinion

people care more about me than you, believe me.

Yeah but there are songs like "problem areas" that aren't like that, listen to andro, which is probably the most dark, open, and cold song of the 2010s at least

replica hits me in the feels deeper than any of his albums. i cant concisely say why but it makes me feel like no other album can

r+7 has some of his best tracks, but admittedly its really spotty. changed a lot for me though in terms of composition and space

garden of delete is just really good. plain and simple. feels like his most human record imo

Songs like Problem Areas prevent RP7 from falling into being an overly homogeneous album, and thus a boring one.

Replica is great, it's just the most boring thing 0PN released aside from his more obscure noise stuff, like the split with Rene Hell, which oddly, is basically a proto-Replica. The composition on RP7 is more rigorous, there is more movement, it hardly lags at all. Replica is too repetitive and predictable, especially in the beginning. It has lots of great moments but they're in between lots of fluff. The production is great on Replica, though, and it really is amazing what he does with television ad samples but it's more of a jam record, it's less composed than RP7. Returnal, conversely, is THE jam record, it's like a foreshadowing of the best of RP7 and Replica.

>which is probably the most dark, open, and cold song of the 2010s at least
If you think that's true you probably don't listen to much music, but opinions are opinions. Andro is very good, especially when you figure out what the voices are saying. Sets the tone for the whole record.

Replica. The title track alone is better than the entirety of R+7. Even though I really like R+7 I don't like some the irony of it. Feels way too James Ferraro-y.

Replica is one of my favorite albums of all time. I like R+7 but not as much.