Get in here to vote to save the UK and save the EU!

Get in here to vote to save the UK and save the EU!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/PxnjWqs50Eae
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138310/sponsors/PyDAqmE8QPPMfTNX4vn
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/136159/sponsors/VqrhgxUgOZHAoLUHLLBK
bgr.com/2016/06/24/brexit-vote-results-age-generation-uk/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/
theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2015/jun/17/brexit-and-science-lets-not-make-the-same-mistake-as-the-swiss
radionz.co.nz/news/world/307276/eu-push-to-remove-uk-immediately
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the EU

Are you trying to keep it in the EU or out I'm confused ?

join.skype.com/PxnjWqs50Eae

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
This should help make this look legit -!

Fuck that. This one's better. I promise.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138310/sponsors/PyDAqmE8QPPMfTNX4vn

"if we didnt get it our way then the system is wrong" the thread

I voted IN the first time but the amount of whinging is unbearable.

We lost the referendum, get the fickle over it.

Time to move on and rebuild.

Democracy isn't democracy if you have to keep fucking asking the same question until you get the answer you want. Cunt.

/thread

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324

How many of those sigs are by Sup Forums?

A counter-vote is in and pending checks:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/136159/sponsors/VqrhgxUgOZHAoLUHLLBK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: EU Referendum Rules NOT triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

Body: We the undersigned call upon HM Government to NOT retrospectively implement any rule that would trigger a second referendum to leave the EU.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your signatures in so it has some traction once verified in a day or two. Don't let the cucks win.

LEAVE LOGIC: Brussels held our freedom and we never get to make our own decisions.

>mfw when the EU and the UN were against the war in Iraq, but Britain invaded anyway

tbh I think most are legit.
only old people and a few retards voted leave.

Only Scots and peer-pressured Londoners voted to remain, you pleb

> LEAVE
> LOGIC

I have yet to hear one single reasonable argument for why Britain should leave. Or why they left.
So far I heard none, there was none during the campaigns. Only mass manipulation, politicians trying to turn it into publicity stunt, far-right small parties trying to gain ground of it.

PLEASE SOMEONE LOOK INTO MAKING A SCRIPT TO BOMBARD IT

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL UNLEASH SPOOKY MCDOOT ON YOU FUCKERS

bgr.com/2016/06/24/brexit-vote-results-age-generation-uk/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/

> inb4 it's all lies, media lies
> inb4 its the jews again!!11

You do realize that you won't be out of the EU for 2 fucking years right? Does ANYONE in this thread understand that? You're so fucking stupid it's been 1 day, and there's market uncertainty because it was a big decision. If you don't think the pound will recover (which is not, by the way, how you determine the economic success of a country) you're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself you freedom hating faggot

The same could be said for both sides you absolute cuck

Thank fucking christ I'm not the only one with half a fucking brain cell.

Most certainly aren't legit.

>Implying that I was refuting the age statistics
>Implying that my statement doesn't still stand

Nice strawman, cuck

the EU would not accept the results of a 2nd vote.

you're out.

deal with it.

as others have said, it's only been a fuckin' day. relax you dumbshits.

you cuck I wasn't promoting leave

> freedom
Implying you don't have any responsibilities because you are not in the EU. Don't know why but brits act like now they will have infinite amount of money, and no education paired with labor will be the winning combination.

I fail to see how.

> you cuck
Learn to read.

>pleb
Good Luck mate.

You see, with you leaving to do your own thing, the EU is kinda left with making an example. Access to trade, open borders, free exchange of goods and labor? Yeah, that's kinda going away real real soon.
They have too. Otherwise more countries will leave too. They gonna go ahead and hurt you. Real bad.

Scotland leaving also means no fishing and no oil. If you don't count fishing out of the channel what the french threw away.

But now now at least you can kick out all the polish and Romanian immigrants and take those jobs back! See you soon collecting garbage for 4 pounds an hour.
But you have your buzzing industry, have you.
Its not like china makes all the steel, electronics and goods. That's all you! Oh wait, no, that all got closed down, sold and replaced with banks.

And that's where the first problem really gonna bite you. Britain's financial advantage was always free access to Europe, but less taxes. Now, with tariffs and money taxation coming back, that is going away. Bankers and brokers already get fired left and right.

But then you still have all the expats, sending billions of Pound each year. Well, the days of no double income tax are over. And you have to pay some hefty fee's to get it to the UK. Not just "declare and go". No, the guy at the airport now wants 9% of your money, just for leaving europe.

But you got all that money you payed to the EU now, don't you?
Yeah right. And that is totally going to the people. Because your new PM is such a ordinary working class guy. Its not like he shared cocaine and hookers with that Cameron Cunt. Oh wait, they did actually do that.

You're in for a wild ride, mate.
The rich boys got you bent over the barrel AGAIN. And they gonna fuck you. They gonna fuck your kids and your parents too! And you will be taking it, shouting "Muh Country!" and you probably will like it.

Because that's the cunt you are. Enjoy your Freedom.

The big problem is that these dipshits thought the exit vote was a foot stomp, that the EU would all pamper them and cater to their every wish.

If you are a briton, I feel for you, you will feel the consequences as soon as your EU expats start pouring in and you have no access to EU's grants and funds.

You're fucked. Bye.

FUCKING. GOLD.

You're correct good sir but isn't it fun to watch all these faggot liberals cry?

Stop making assumptions about UK's future relationship with Europe that has not been determined yet, and also forgets that EU needs trade with Britain and that could also put the EU in a bad spot.

Who talked about kicking polish and romanian immigrants directly out, it was about getting more control over the situation. Nobody has talked about kicking anything out... yet.

It's going to be short term economic downturn and with 2 years prep time. Now the question is whether other countries will leave. There can also be the possibility for economical advancement thanks to not having tarrifs between the rest of the world and Britain.

If the EU wants to shoot it self in the foot it makes an example out of Britain. And it won't, people got it's eyes on it right now, and are not scared of following Britain.

You are delusional. I can't believe that I actually read to the end expecting to read some slither of sanity. You really love propaganda don't you buddy.

Bury your pride and accept the future -- we have two years+ to nullify all of your fears before taking any tangible action. Get a grip.

Checked

Please, nobody can't stand the fucking brits.
Get the fuck out of the EU, be the 51st state of the US and never come back.
Good riddance, and enjoy the independance of Scotland/loss of northern Ireland.
Fags.

>assumptions
>EU needs trade with Britain
You are delusional, and you will suffer a tenfold worse fate than Switzerland ever experienced so far, you will be set as an example for others.

theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2015/jun/17/brexit-and-science-lets-not-make-the-same-mistake-as-the-swiss

The damage is done, the precedent is open, there's nothing useful about trying to silver coat it. You're out and fucked. Bye.

>THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

The millennial stayers, AKA the cucked, were too lazy to go out and vote.

>Move to Iran

>EU
>independence

Kek'd, thanks.

{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":5}

Pope confirmed he want backs in the EU

>you won't be out of the EU for 2 fucking years

>ith 2 years prep time

radionz.co.nz/news/world/307276/eu-push-to-remove-uk-immediately

>some member states reportedly wanting to remove Britain as soon as possible
>some member states
>some
>wanting

Fucks this desperate to make assumptions about an economy of which they have zero grasp.
You're just saying shit to make yourself feel better.
Keep sucking those media cum loads.
You're fucking pathetic.

You bunch of wankers can't deal with the alpha males of your country wanting not to live under the yoke of Frenchmen in Brussels. Stand up for yourself for gods sake you fucking miserable degenerate cuck.

" thx god, it´s done - Europe is free"

>Scottland and Northern Ireland almost unanimously wanted to stay
>they'll vote to leave the UK
>Scottland has a large portion of the UK's production jobs and oil industry

Also, if the UK wants to trade with EU countries, they still need to follow the same "oppressive" regulations they wanted to get rid of.

Fuck you asshole, you liberals lost, and if you dare do anything to reverse it we are going to kill you, your wives, and your children.

UK is fucked. Treasury is fucked. Pound is fucked for 10 years at least. Scotland wants to leave. What freedom?

wew lad