FB depravity thread

FB depravity thread.
Post a bitch, annons comment with the depraved shit they would do to them.

Respond to a pic before posting your own.

Offering up the one on the right

Bump for interest

Pierce those nipples, tie them together, tit fuck her senseless

These nipples?

Yeah, body is much better than I thought, Id throat fuck her using the long ass hair as a grip too

I would prefer to thighfuck her, that's hot as fuck, and cum on her legs.

I would suck their boobs and put my dick in their mouth

Enjoy her.

I would take her and keep her in my basement, tied in a doggy position as my own personal anal cum dumpster

You rock user

That's one nice scenario!
There, another pic of her for you.

Gag her up and fuck her hard in the ass, then take off the gag and getting her to suck me clean.

take away her bowl of pork fried rice until she drops forty pounds

rip those stupid fucking clothes off and pound that ass without mercy

Use a knife to slit that dress open, cut off any underwear she is wearing and gag her with it. Fuck her till she bleeds

more? anyone?

Which one and how badly you want them treated?

Why hard and degrading comments
about my friend make me so hard...

Take off her tiara and sell it at the local pawn shop. I need money, bruh.

Left, as badly as possible

inspect ass

left needs to learn her place. I'll kidnap her, chain her in my basement, and ruin her holes daily, just ram my cock up that ass raw, choke her out, and then give her an ass-to-mouth throat fucking. She'll be my cum dump and piss mop

left please

Strut her around town in that dress and make her feel good before pounding her on a table at a restraunt so everyone knows she's a whore

Right: receive blowjob
Left: fuck ass into oblivion realm

First id knock her and her friend out and take them somewhere nice and remote, like an abandoned place in an old industrial district. Id tie her up and rape her friend in front of her first so she knows whats coming. Id then fit her with an O ring gag and fuck her throat until I came. id leave her for an hour or so and come back, rip off that dress and fuck her in the ass, cumming deep inside her. After another hour or so I would untie her and ask her to ride me cowgirl. If she refused or tried to escape I would choke her unconscious, tie her back up, and when she woke, pierce the lips of her pussy, tie them to rope, and use them like reigns as I fucked her senseless

I've had a crush on this slut foreveeer

Go anons

Suck tits

throat fuck her over and over, make her pass out and wake her up with the pain in her throat, deny her air over and over until she's permanently damaged

Fuck both of them in that dirty ass room before tieing them up, covering them In cum, and letting every gangbanger, druggie, and horny high schooler know where they are

While she would be posing for that photo, I'd flash her my junk, see what her reaction is when the cameraman takes the picture.

Then after I'd choke her with her own hair while fucking her mouth, pulling out to give her a pearl necklace.

What do you guys have for this girl here? A co worker I want to bang.

hands around her neck and fuck all her holes till she passes out. when she comes back, cum on her face and leave a black eye

I'd get her to eat my ass every single day for the rest of her life. No excuses. I'd just find her wherever she was when I wanted it, hold her down, and get her to rim me.

This is my brother's fat slutty gf. She cheats on him all the time and I'm wondering if I can get in on it.

Shove my cock down her throat until she starts to gag and drool. Just keep thrusting it down in there until she starts turning red. Finally pull my dick out of her throat to blow my load all over her face and hair.

A coworker I want to fuck

I like that kind of girl, close to be chubby!
I wouls fuck her in doggy, hard and rough, pulling her hair as I fill her cunt.

Let me know guys

Cum right on her glasses

Put a gardening hos in her pussy and start pouring water in it, fuck her ass while she bloat, cum all over her face when her belly is like a water balloon.

Into the pussy it goes

take her out get her really drunk then start making out in an alley. push her on her knees and make her suck my dick like it or not, then blow a load over her tits
smug looking. fuck her up the ass hard infront of that mirror so i can see her expression as she takes every inch.

can post a body picture of mine aswell if people want.

MORE!

Voilently rip her clothes apart and fuck her tits while slapping her face and abusing her verablly.

Lay her down on those steps and spread her legs. Go balls deep in her pussy and pound it as hard as I can until I cum inside her.

thats some bible black shit.

Force the man to become Amish

Put her head in the silk behin her while I fuck her ass raw, letting her out of the water only when she's about to drown, repeat process until I cum all over her back.

Have much more if interested

Please comment

Yes please she is so sexy id fuck her so hard

Hold her against the wall and start fucking her pussy, and expose her tits. Play with her tits while going balls deep, before pulling out and blowing my load on her tits.
Lay her on her back and titfuck her while fingering her pussy. Get her pussy nice and wet before getting her on her all fours and fuck her doggystyle until I cum inside her.

Throat fuck her until she pass out, her eyes going back inside her skull. Then take advantage of her uncounsciousness to destroy her two other holes and cum all over her face.

What would you like to do to her

Comment on other chicks to get comments.

Please give moar

Can someone comment her as hard as possible?
I have few more pics if interested btw.

Fuck her in front of her family and friends as she moans for more cock so everyone she knows rem movers what a slut she is

She's waiting for your rough fantasies guys

put her in a tank in my basement and redirect the toilet drain into the tank

eventually it would fill up and she would drown in my waste fluids

Fuck the throat of right one in front of all that familly reunion, then tie her to a table, cut her dress and undies, and let everybody have their way with her.

Facefuck her voliently with her nose closed with so she has to gasp for air. Use the video to blackmail her into weekly sex
Public use slut at a party, welcoming any number of dicks in her tight pussy. Wears a classy dress with nothing beneath it

What about left?

Send us another and tell us hoe hard you want it ;)

fuck her ass raw while strangling her, then cum in her hat and putting it back on her head.

I would fuck her pussy and ass while her friend is behing gang banged, destroying her until she cannot get out walking and end up behing a human sex toy for the crowd too.
mine ?

take her to a local gameshop and let all the guys in there finally get a chance to fuck a girl. Let them do all the depraved shit they want with her.

Find a strapon so left and I can spitroast right. I fuck left until we both cum, then left fucks right's throat while I eat her out.

Nice, mine is a total geek by the way.
Would fuck right one like a ragdoll while, in front of her, left one, still in that dress, in getting her pussy and throat stuffed with wild dogs dicks.

Rape her in her sleep after drugging her drink, creampie her while she wakes up
30 people blowbang after being left alone during tirp

tie her up in front of a bar with a sign that says "cumdumpster" and let guys fuck her all night.

get down on my knees and quietly masturbate onto her foot

fuck was talking about yours man.

make her drink my piss and cum daily, my personal meat tank

She looks like such a snob. Id beat the shit out of her and rape her daily, posting each video online and telling her before I raped her each day how many people had viewed her being railed

tie her to the ground, spread her legs till it does the split, and fuck her throat while the other people have their way with her spread pussy, she would surely start making a very less dignified face.

Can someone comment on this. Really want some nasty shit done to this ho

she likes horses huh? I wonder how happy she'll be choking on fat horse cocks and covered in horse cum daily

she's hideous, but I guess I could chain her up for my doggy to use...

i'd tie her up and take her to the weight loss center

she enjoys riding bareback, so i'd buttfuck her without a condom

Well I would gladly watch that, any more ?
I'd fuck the two down holes of left one while she's fisting right one, then I'd cum all over those two bitch

right

>Respond to a pic before posting your own.

I'll make her eat out that horse's asshole and beg me to let her take another load of horse cum

i'd take her out to a public place and make her get naked
i'd fuck her and cum all over her and then leave her there to get fucked and cummed on by other guys

Would shove that bottle in her ass an empty it in her, making her scream in pain. with her bottle still in her ass, I'd fuck her senseless, the bottle may even brake inside her. I'd end up cumming all over her pained face.

id cum on that toothbrush and make her brush her teeth as i fuck her bent over a table

Id fuck her ring ;)
Strip her and humiliate her, threaten to cut her with that knife if she dosent do as I ask. Id make her suck me dry and fuck her until she can't walk. Every time she displeases me she gets a sharp knife dragged across her clit