Britbongs!

Britbongs!
What have you done?

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
strawpoll.me/10583967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What should have been done a long time ago.

All we gotta do now is deport all the poles and everything will be ok.

Dont forget the Pakis who are in your country since the 70/80s.

You cant deport geological locations, especially since they arent even in britain, you dip.

kek

Who will do your dirty work then? You?

Pakis and niggers

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
you can still sign here

I'm sorry god, we fucked up, please forgive us and make this go away

Anglo masterrace

Haha that's already been discredited.
The petition was made 5 days ago and most of the people signing are fucking foreigners. .kekeekkkkk

So, you guys want back in?
Sorry, first we have to make a referendum if we will let you back in.

Not going to happen. You don't just repeat elections over and over until you get a result you like. A referendum is final or it's not a referendum at all.

Totally agree

Kill your country?

fuck off nigger

We have done The right thing! Stay mad EUROCUCKS!

This

LOL, srzly?
North Ireland, Scotland, Gibraltar, Wales and even London want to seperate. What will be left from UK then? Some Midland farmers?

No, saved our country!

You fucked it up.
Followed those rightwing morons and now you are on your own.

Yea I mean isnt taking the flood of dune coons from the middle east going to be the downfall of every countries stability. I was a soldier in Kabul a few years ago and I am Aussie... I want a way to stop these fuckers coming here. Its like climate change; like the temperature in the oceans being the tipping point to global crisis so is the percentage of dune coons in your population the tipping point of civil war. Seriously there has to be a way to make them infertile or something?

Dubs of truth

And the blacks, indians,..... Well everyone not of the "blue blood". As an Indian, i would love to see Britain kill itself.

the votes were pretty much 50/50. This is the worst outcome. inb4 protests and violence and the fall of britan

we're making it difficult for ourselves. They are now under no obligation to give us beneficial trade deals. In fact so as to dissuade others from jumping ship its in their interest to give us one that weren't as good as before.

What have we saved our country from? The IMMIGRANTS?! Those damn educated European immagrants that we dont have to educate so they can pay tax immediately?

THE MUSLIMS?! who have nothing to do with the EU at all.

fucking dense cunts. You've fucked it all up.

Kek what are you talking about? Wales wanted to leave the Eu, Scotland are fucking Retarded they already had a referendum,London is being taking care of and nobody gives a shit about northern Ireland!

50/50? It was 48/52. A 4 point spread in a national referendum is significant

I exited because I hate those Muslim cancerplebs.

> dubs vs dubs
Oh, what a day! What a LOVELY DAY!

at least youre honest

I'm kinda surprised about how this would be a whole different if USA didn't start treating the middle east as their playground.

Britain is one of the biggest economy in the world, nothing horrible is going to happen! We could go up or down but at the end of the day is the right thing to do For democracy!

the pound value dropped so heavily, its being used as a toilet paper from now on. Currency is being removed, human rights are no longer a thing. The strongest and the fittest will survive ...

> Wales
Who actually gives a fuck about this place ?

> Scotland
When your politic views are different from the ones that are being pushed up to you ... a break up usually happens (Proof ? UK -> Europe)

> Northern Ireland
Who cares about it ? IRELAND.

Well, I'm sorry but you have to go back to UK.
You cannot live in EU country any longer.

and when they're voting about immigration you'll vote against it because you hate the EU so much

you're fucking idiotic, learn 2 politikz

This is allready the case since the days of the iron Maggie

Yea but Scotland already had one.

>iron Maggie
the last real PM

Brits just became immigrants in EU and will be treated as such scum.

gg english people
Scotland and ireland seems to be more inteligent than england

You mean, invite them to molest our hotgrils?

I agree with you, She had very big women balls.

Nah just weaker, they are subordinated to England and want an authority higher than England to actas "mom" just in case big brother England is too mean to them.

So treated better than their own citizens

Kek so fucking butthurt!

Ha ha fag

>geological

So butthurt!

just wait and laugh as outers will start blaming jews, muslims, europhile fifth column and the EU bureaucrats when life becomes worse in sheepshagger isles.

kek
/thread

48% didnt follow the right wing nutters. Were stuck with a nightmare now

>they have to pay but don't have a say

Yeah i'm sure the EU bureaucrats are upset with all that money they get for allowing them into the single market.

It's been discredited? Can you link me to where you heard this from please, as all petitions that gain over 100000 signatures are considered. Ta mate.

This was the first step of "London Has Fallen"

>sheepshagger isles

kek

>EU
>strong
Pick one

Okay im seeing alot of this shit whats going on im from US soo

Yes, yes, yes and yes, then all the other fucking gypsies....hussahhhhh

>im from US
Mind your own business.

LETS MAKE BRITAIN GREAT.

GREAT BRITANNIA SHALL RULE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVES

Im this guy () and I'm not butthurt, I'm happy as fuck that we won, I just want the proof that this petition has been discredited.

Empty out the Council housing and put them to work.

Britain is stuck in the past and relies too heavily on other nations for the security of themselves and their economy, without worrying about all the hard work
You tea drinkers couldn't handle independence in your dreams

Btw, if I'm American and I signed that petition, other Americans surely did too. Just to show you that your politicians have no faith in your people and are only in the business for the greed and vanity.

>Your captains abandon ship when the waters get choppy and they can't control the crew. Then they expect you to throw them a life preserver after they've deserted you.

>Calling right-wingers the nutty ones

eu is planning to nuke England. Like Merkel said, well take u back to stoneage, u dirty brits.

Just wanting to understand not like ill have an opinion on it, who am i to do that?

Shut up you fucking pleb, get back to cleaning my car....

dis nigga here

They left an elitist run EU. which has no place for democracy.

good on them!

Being this much of a faggot

>London is being taking care of
sure pal

Brexit poll: strawpoll.me/10583967

One poll to rule them all

>implying Boris Johnson, the future prime minister isn't elitist
This "common man" bullshit is bullshit. He is an upper class posh prick and you think he's going to remove elitism? He is the elite!

>implying
We also have nukes dum dum!

Your poll is embarrassingly biased.

Be quiet you fucking peasant. Britain ruled you fucking mongoloids for centuries before the fucking EU and will again. Fuck Germany and it's dyke leader, it'll be war again...

That must be why London voted overwhelmingly to remain.

When the rebels blew up the Death Star, they definitely felt the pinch from the empire, suffered immediate casualties, and reprocussions for their defiance, but they went on to destroy another Death Star and rid the galaxy of the empire! See, it's a tough road to freedom and destroying tyranny, this was just episode four.....

No London voted that way because sandniggers have taken over the city.

Londonshire is much smarter than the rest of the country

>Makes a poll
>Biased as fuck
Failure of Sup Forums. Might as well pic related

War isn't going to happen

You know what this is completely true! People who voted #brexit are just angry xenophobes. Nothing is going to make them happy.

i'm italian, and i worked in london for a couple of months. i was amazed at how that's what exactly you do, making people come there and pay 1200 pounds a month for shitty work making it look like a great deal, while the cost of life is so damn high that of those 1200, atbest 90% will be spent between houses, bill, shitty food and maybe going out a couple of fuckig times a month.
And before you start going lol u mad, now i work from my home in italy and get payed in dollars, so i only became richer after brexit.

london is run by a muslim you cuck

>there has to be a way to make them infertile or something?

I like the way you think, son

the uk is absolutely fucked, especially when scotland becomes independent

i wonder how many niggers voted out because this faggot told them to

We kinda got used to curries though,the Polish bring nothing to the table.

i heard the streets will be coverd in sand. This was the result of another referendum.

freed themselves

The right thing

Rule, Britainia! Britainia rule the waves! Britons neeeeeeeeever will be slaves!

I'm so sick of this shit, we voted Leave and all you hear about on the news is how we made the wrong choice.

Remain, ya lost, fucking deal with it.

Liberals never forget not getting their way.