Pics of you and a friend masturbating together (females or males)

Pics of you and a friend masturbating together (females or males)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking hell you faggots.

This is the gayest thing I saw today, faggots.

Female with female is okay.

But male with male is gay as fuck.

I don't see anything gay they are just masturbating together

Fag!

>Don't see anything gay
>Masturbate together.
Fucking fag.

Shut up shitlips

That's hot.

Did you suck each other's dicks?

This thread should be titled, small dick thread.

>pencil 4 inches little cock

lmao you should become a trap OP because you're never going to please a woman with that little pecker

oc

Fucking kek

I'm worried about mutual masturbation. I just know that shit like that will make any friendship weird or ruin it completely.

I know that I've personally grown past the shame of gay shit, that I wouldn't feel put off during my post-orgasm refractory period, but I couldn't expect somebody who is simply bi-curious to have that mental fortitude as well. He'd probably cum and then be like "uhhh, I'm just going to go home now.." then that would be the end of the friendship. Not speaking from experience, but I'm certain that I had that mentality before with how I felt after fapping to gay shit online. I would just distance myself from it after cumming.

make a webm

how?

Double standards. You don't know how awesome it is. Try it before you knock it.

Use this
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

>gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
so you want more?

yes

I wish I had a fap buddy :(

ill see what i can do...we usually just rub each but she did blow me when she was horny to the max

Yeah that happens until both of you get horney again. Afuer the second time it is just a walk in the park

Fwb?

nah sis

make the webms already. it's easy as fuck to make them using that software.

How long ago is this? Camera quality is shit.

This second comment is kinda true, but not always the case. I had two friends that things got too weird with afterwards, and what you described did indeed happen. This was probably when I was in my earliest of 20s. I also found in my late twenties that the whole weirdness feelings started to pass as it began to feel more natural and social stigma wasn't as present in my day to day life. I don't currently have a regular fap bud, but i've had them in the past (mostly moved apart from life changes) and are still good friends to this day. (I'm currently in my mid 30s) I think it's mostly an issue of being sure in your sexuality and finding what you really like and then finding the resolve to be okay with it, which as you get older gets easier, trust me.

yea only when she's drunk..recorded us fucking once came 30s flat

why would you jerk off with a friend though?

haha my web cam like 7yrs ago

fuckin faggot.

which dik is op
little right or thick left

thats gay

i know u got excuses but just accept it. its not wrong gay people are just like everyone else.

This thread is fucking gay

>and I love it

Curious because I have a sister. How did you two reach that point?

wha so good about webm?

Im talking of early teens you old fuck

>i dont see anything gay they didnt even touch balls

You guys jesus fucking christ
It is NOT gay if the penis is feminine!

Do you have anything with slightly lower resolution?

Theres literally nothing gay about that.

Where's the guy who posted sis vids?

that is the most heterosexual video I have ever seen.

Wish I had a straight batebud to cum over Chloe with me

haha! funny to see this thread today. i spy cam my mother and i share everything i get with my two best friends. we get hard ons while watching her and of course we stroke ourselves too. i've never thought about taking a picture of us doing this though. i think they would beat my ass if i suggested the idea. haha

this is my fetish

>jacking off to mom
Sigh!

How do I get my friend to masturbate with me? I really fantasize about this a lot, but I feel like he might not be down with it

Depends on ur age

> lower resolution

much kek. anything lower and itll be a single pixel

i showed a video of my wife masturbating to a friend of mine once. i was kind of hoping that he would get an obvious erection and that would give me an "in" to offer to take care of it for him. we didn't have much time so it didn't happen. but he wants to see another one so maybe another day....