They're wax figures you dumb motherfuckers

fake tay bruh, no reals... for IRL is waxonic

Why y'all crop out trump??

G I M M I C K S

cuz he's irrelephant now.

fake and gay.
>like you

They're wax, Trumps also in there

No one would crawl into bed with Kanye on their own free will. These shoops were made from his ego, it is alive.

He's also in bed with Bruce Jenner and Donald Trump.

Probably Shaq's

>She is no longer Queen of Sup Forums.
implying she ever was

>G I M M I C K S
>cuz he's irrelephant now.
god tier comment.

was thinking the same thing, he's a talent less piece of garbage.

New gen Illuminati members confirmed

>Kanye in bed with Bush and Trump
What does it mean?

Kek

>7 Platinum selling albums
>24 Grammy's
>In the news every day over trivial bullshit
>Irrelevant
Wut

It just shows that any faggot can get awards in todays world, user.
It's a damn shame

He's relevant in the sense of being a village idiot and one of our MANY
faces in the states that make us look worse.

I'd trade his life and career for a nice bag of chips

>gave Bruce real-looking tits
>Kim's ass is a primary focus
zoz

Hey user got sauce on that pic?

of course she isn't, this is our new queen

...da fuck is that?

Thats why you're a pathetic loser and hes a rockstar.

"Any faggot" guarantee you could try for a hundred lifetimes and not even come close, and youre the biggest faggot I know

Not really, he wouldn't have gotten those awards if he didn't sell so many albums in the first place. Even if you don't like his music, you have to admit that it does appeal to a large amount of people consistently, so I think he's doing something right. You sound very salty, it's never too late to start that budding music career user.

>I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

the people's queen

And a perfectly example of the harsh faggotry that lets this happen.
You're men in a cave unaware of the world outside

Trump might also possibly be pres in the states.
Your reason of selling has zero merit

And i pity your existence

Not the guy you're talkin to but kanye is a white washed sell out ever since fucking kim. Fuck a kanye. He is nothing but a mentally fucked up troll.

ROFL I CANT BELIEVE /B IS FILLED WITH DELUSIONAL FUCKS LIKE YOU jfc i bet youve nevr heard a single album ftom him. i bet youve never bought a actual album you fucking loser. the only people ive ever seen try to downplay yes legendary accomplishments are faggots who dont even listen to music. fuck off nigger.

>inb4 bait
kys

>the queen of trailer-trash-crackwhores was queen of Sup Forums

>inb4 bait
Dammit! Beat me to it

Hey! You pay respects to our lord and savior. Trump is the man we need!

So why no white guys in this picture?

Bitching in front of your birthday crowd for a half hour about how Taylor swift had 15 minutes to be cool and she's not cool no more is something that appeals to a large amount of people?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCCCwuyxz8

and those people are faggots..the more we foster these gay parades, the more faggoty Kanye we get. Kanye nigger will never be good.., no matter how "Gay" he becomes..

You just said a bunch of meaningless bullshit while at the same time trying to sound profound and deep. He's a musician that makes music a lot of people like, you're over thinking this.

He's always been this way from the beginning, it just intensified after his mom died. I love Kanye, but he's a textbook narcissist, attention is his drug, he's been doing this since Katrina. If anything, I think he perfected the craft of trolling after he married her.

Because white guys were smart enough not to invest their money in a garbage music service like Tidal.

She was never the queen yo

Good point

His music is fucking terrible.
and I'm a music producer.

>inb4 splurge about what you assume I'm not just because someone disagrees with your opinion.

also high probability of media trying to force Black on White metality yet again

Apparently so since he still sells out concerts and makes tons of money. I can understand if he lost his fanbase, but it's only growing

Tidal was made by Swedish developers and both Donald Trump and George Bush are in the bed too, they're just cut out

>Literal human filth.

Decision to wipe the human species off the face of the earth as a mercy killing confirmed.

have you heard him speak in "white talk" in interviews now? The guy is absolutely insane and his music has been pure shit since college dropout. The thing about his mom is sad but remember how she died. She caused it.

Gross.

If you think he's a good troll you should probably check out his Twitter drama with deadmau5. Some of the most cringe ass comments come from Kanye. Unless you're a nigger and think "ayyyye thot ass beech you a nasty hoe" is a clever insult.

>profound and deep
Was that seriously too much for you, user? If so I have bad news for you.

Pile of lifeless shite-tier celebrities bodies wrapped n sheets is creepy but comforting.

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Spooky McDoots

He probably thinks the famous video is profound and deep.

Nice bait bro I almost fell for it BUT

the numb nuts it defending kanye. his mental reach is very short

our dark mother

How are the tits?

MDBTF=LR>808>CD=YZ>TLOP>Grad

He takes Ls all the time too, but I remember he die provoke the Deadmau5 thing and it was pretty funny either way

I meant your post was meaningless, which it still is. You never made a real argument

Also full pic btw

>2 minutes of background noise and creepy sleep breathing...GENIUS!

I hate this generation.

shut up sean

taytay is already confirmed to be disillusioned about niggardry, she won't racemix

It's owned by Jay-Z.

>body count is heap of trashy richfucks
>nothing of value was lost
Did the Russians finally bomb & invade the west coast?

who is this

I thought it was interesting, but it's meaning was pretty superficial and easy to grasp. Nothing more than that, no need to put words in my mouth user.

Jay-Z owns the development company, so it's still made by Swedes

That is one stupid nigger aping in front of a pile of other stupid niggers.

I sense a lure in the water...

Provoke? He was stealing from his own company that him and deadmau5 co own and deadmau5 caught him and called him out. Then Kanye being the nigger he is couldn't be looked at negatively in the spot light so he rants endlessly about how deadmau5 should DJ at his daughters birthday and wear his Micky mouse suit.

do you wake up this daft or do you have to smash your head on the counter
to bring yourself down to a happy medium every morning?

cus we have our own picture al ready bro

the queen of Sup Forums newfag

kek

>mfw jews
>i am the jew

Yeah, his publicist told him explicitly not to post that picture and he did it anyways, so he kinda did provoke it

So again, no argument?

She was never a queen of any board.

Trump is in it

spooks mcdoot, the mother of /b, accept her embrace.

TayTay ddn't do nuthin

She was with me the whole time

dammit i want the tits!

Almost non existent.

so is bush

I never really thought she was all that hot anyways. Well it's pretty popular to be extra nice to niggers these days. Hopefully this fad will pass and we all can enjoy hating them together again :)

Now I am sad

mfw Kim is Judas

hes hated by everyone relevant bc he is unappealing and mildly musically inclined but egotistical beyond belief

also his content/lyrics are shiiiiiiiit

She has no features. No ass, no tits, very lanky and awkward looking, and the face of a late 30 year old librarian.

She was born female though at least.

>2016
>race traitor
We still doing this? Well, alright then I guess...

It's fake, Kanye used a her look without her permission, google it

yes, the hungry child longs for mothers teat.

there fake wax models but regardless, someone kill Kwest pls

EDGY

How tall is she?
Can't quite tell

About three fiddy
By that pic i'd guess 5'10"

in kanye's mind he really thinks he fucked her. even funnier is in one song he says "i made that bitch famous"
in the real world she's a huge lesbian

Like Kim's waist is that small and that ass isn't covered in cottage cheese

Fuck, president bush is supposed to be in the picture too, you people are morons