Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EfxydEjwkmM
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wont-call-2nd-8277457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_to_the_European_Parliament
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Global_European_Union.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah.

Kys fag

You need 17 million + signatures to even begin the vote. When it happens again, you can assume that more will vote Brexit again due to the lack of fear of bullying and harassment from remain as we already proved we can leave.

Fuck the EU

Either troll or retarded.

we can finally stop sand niggers don't ruin this

How about you accept that you lost the vote you left wing whiny little bitch.

Actually leaving might bring more over.

i guess you libs need time to do more of this

youtu.be/EfxydEjwkmM

Democracy doesn't work, it's just a bit better then others before it.

Is this when they are counting? That's some fucking shit right there.

it's not better, just non-violent

basically no philosopher took democracy seriously for most human history because it was common knowledge that mob rule doesn't result in smart decision making

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wont-call-2nd-8277457

When I saw this pictures of Cameron and his "wife", I realized why he was so committed to leagalise gay marriage in the UK

I don't give 2 shits about that cunt. The vote is over accept it and move on.

naa leaving fucks with my plans, also makes no sense for the country and shit.

And in the end, no one cares.
Besides GB wasn't really fully into the EU.
The faggotry in England is impressive, can't even have a pocket knife or fight back if your home is invaded.

Well too fucking bad, I voted leave and I'm glad it fucked your plans. Fuck the EU and fuck you.

>Parliament considers all petitions that get more than 100,000 signatures for a debate
>1.7 million so far

>100,000 signatures from anyone, anywhere around the world
>being this dumb
you lost, democracy won, cry more, you are just embarrassing yourself

Cry more, still not gonna change the outcome.

>100,000 signatures from anyone, anywhere around the world

Only British citizens can vote when you click it, and you also have to prove that you're a British citizen as well as give your address.

I bet all leave voters judge a book by its cover like yourself.

You britfags are so funny. Fighting over whether or not to stay in some club like fucking five year olds. This is why you guys will never evolve past tea sipping neanderthals.

I live just outside of Brussels and it took my vote. I just googled some random addresses in England and used those

>tea sipping neanderthals
>literally everywhere in the world tea sipping symbolises civilised culture

Kek I just made you sign the petition, moron

As long as I have an email and any kind of IP mask I can vote for that. I thought you still had a little bit of integrity left and accepted when you lost. Would you think it would be fair if Stay initially won and just after that Leave people wanted another vote because they "didnt think their vote matter"? Hypocrisy in its natural habitat

Turkey consumes the most tea.

>Spelling civilized wrong

youd think those brifags had enough muslim cock up their ass by now, guess these fools want more

Lol lrn2politics kid.
Holy shit that attempt at superiority was cringey af
"you britfags are so funny" the feigned reserved amusement is so so so so overused here.
Get a new shtick, this one was worn out 2 years ago

Signed it before you called out. We want UK back. It fucks up our plans if they leave.

Maybe back in the 1700's but times have changed. To be seen as sophisticated now you actually have to make smart decisions.

>Americans can't spell
I spelled it the proper way. You fuckers can't pronounce your "S's" like "Z's" so you had to go ahead and change the actual fucking letter. Retard.

They consume black tea, aka the wrong tea.

well of course the Remainers want another referendum, they support the EU, they don't support the deomcratic process by default.

Anyone who disagrees with them is a racist, or a xenophobe, or a moron, and should be banned from all future votes forever because of their general offensiveness.

Obviously.

Oh. Thanks for the help I guess...

Well when you realize this means Boris Johnson will be PM you must realize a mistake has been made.

turn that fucking rag around because it's the wrong way up
>inb4 doesn't matter what way the rag hangs.
IT FUCKING DOES!!

>they don't support the democratic process by defauly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_to_the_European_Parliament

>yfw the European elections actually happen to be more representative than the British elections

Surprises me how many leave voters don't know Europe has elections.

Fuck of Muslim lover.

>Spellcheck underlines it in red
>But I spelt it right
Uhhuh

You sound like a pretencious cocksucker. What about just being a cocksucker instead?

>FLAG WRONG WAY UP, THOSE STRIPES ARE VERTICAL NOT HORIZONTAL
>average ukip voter

Don't forget about the over 50s, they also aren't entitled to vote.

You took our language and ruined it. Stick to Spanish, gringo. It's spelled "civilised".

Bunch of pussies.

So because someone you dont like is becoming the PM it is ok to throw democracy in the trash? So of Hillary wins the ellection, is it ok to the South start another Civil War because they dislike the candidate? Your logic is broken and fortunately, UK is too serious to acknowledge such a twisted view about politics.

Fuck the EU and fuck you OP. :)

Fucking hell. I've seen so many people saying we sohuld have a 2nd one. So I'm gonna repeat myself:

The wording of the petition doesn't make a whole lot of sense. "If the Remain or Leave vote is less than 60% based on a turnout less than 75%, there should be another referendum".

So what happens if the 2nd referendum shows a similar difference? What if the 2nd one goes through, and instead Remain wins by +2%? Would you agree to a third referendum? A fourth? Should we basically have votes back and forth until one side wins a clear majority? I agree the 2% is not enough, but saying we should have a 2nd referendum is silly.

Instead, what would make more sense for you/the Remain campaign is for it to be discussed in parliament. Technically, the PM doesn't have to impliment this - it's not legally binding. Instead, it should be put to parliamentary debate, and a vote for the MPs - considering 70% of the House of Commons members wanted to Remain, there's a high chance of them voting such. I would 100% welcome that, and if the majority of MPs voted to Remain, I would say "Alright, fine, that's how it is." Another public vote, however, isn't the right way to go about it. It's not like if we have another one there will magically be better information available and more reasonable tactics. The campaigning will still be bullshit.

>implying the EU parliament has any actual power and isn't just a ceremonial process to give the people the illusion that there's a democracy

I think it's wonderful that Pixar is giving British actors a chance in Finding Dory. They used live action footage too, very innovative!

"The referendum did not go my way, I want another referendum" if you really want to stay in the EU then fuck off to Scotland when they declare independence.

cry me a fucking river OP, fucking leave the UK if you are such a EU cuck

Fuck off you Faggot OP!!!

/thread

So no one here seems to have realised one major flaw. The way it was written prevents backing out. As per vote UK must invoke article 50. Additionally EU has already told UK go fuck yourself you want out get out. All deals are off now. Uk can not go back.

The irony in that picture is hilarious!

plus, we need to get all people aged 12-16 to vote, because that will ensure victory.

Wrong. A that is if less than 60% of population votes not a majority of 60%. Secondly it is legaly binding and requires PM to invoke articlw 50

Clearly you're a blind, only 4 hours after the vote was confirmed Germany have said they want free trade with us.

Germany itself not EU. Not sure how they would pull that off

lol you think countries need the EU to trade freely, you truly are dumb. You probably believe that us leaving the EU means that workers rights will cease and that Spain won't want British tourists at their resorts.

yea? i wouldnt be crying for a revote if shit doesnt align with my view points, i respect their opinions but dislike their lack of acceptance for the democratic process

OP is a dumb fuck

It isn't.

"The simple answer to the question as to whether the EU referendum is legally binding is “no”. In theory, in the event of a vote to leave the EU, David Cameron, who opposes Brexit, could decide to ignore the will of the people and put the question to MPs banking on a majority deciding to remain."

And considering 70% of the House of Commons members wanted to Remain, I'm surprised he hasn't.

All countries in the EU must adopt the same barriers to trade with outside nations. Therefore if Germany wants no barriers with UK then the entire Union must accept that as well otherwise it cannot go into effect.

Furthermore:

"This is because parliament is sovereign and referendums are generally not binding in the UK.

An exception was the 2011 referendum on changing the electoral system to alternative vote, where the relevant legislation obligated the government to change the law to reflect a “yes” vote had that occurred. No such provision was contained within the EU referendum legislation."

If he tried, there would be conflict.

Yeah ok, too bad we'll never be able to know. I'd love to hear your racist, bigot, inbred cries for a recount.

Because everyone that voted leave would never vote for any of the pro EU parties again maybe? It would be politcal suicide to reject 17 million peoples views.

fuck off you slag

OP is a bad loser Fag

No more than the conflict we have now, and this stupid bullshit petition for another vote?

True enough. So would agreeing to let the 2nd referendum happen.

well, im not british, but if i had the chance to vote on leaving the eu, i would vote to leave.
also nice assumptions you have there, explain to me how im a racist, inbred bigot. protip, you cant because you are only making assumptions and projecting

Go fuck a croissant OP!

Bongs, you made the right choice the first time, you can't take something like that back, do you want to be Germany's CUCKS forever?

>That pic
>Your argument
Perfect

"How dare the people of Britain vote differently to the way I want"

- Remainfags

It would be political suicide for any MP to agree to a second referendum, they would be going against a democratic vote.

Germany isn't even in the EU m8

what can i say, salty tears are tasty. but really i would love an explanation

That's my point. It's fucking stupid.

uhhhh, what

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Global_European_Union.svg

Yes they are..

You, sir, are a boob.

That was the most obvious bait i have seen in months...

so happy that the non cucks have finally edged ahead of the sjw feminist hipster fucking faggots.

>Gmod
>Insane face
>Sees through bullshit
>Can't_Stop_The_Grin.PNG
>Argue against SJW bullshit
>Stand with Nigel
>The man with the stupid grin
>Perfect

ill bite
are you retarded?

no, not really

No matter what country they are infesting.

>Implying there are only two types of people

mfw

No man, just ill informed

Now that one of the weak links has removed itself hopefully several more will leave. Germany will soon get a strong leader who will help revive the Holy Roman Empire, and when that happens the Muslims will finally be slaughtered. You beta cuck Amerifags and Britfags can sit back and watch the show.

Not in Denmark. We use pen and if it looks fucked up in any way it is not counted. There is hard criteria for it. If you try to vote drunk or high you would most likely fuck it up and end up not voting at all.

Fucking fool proof :P

That grin man

>Lets turn this referendum around

Your efforts are futile op, it will get addressed in parliament, but will get nowhere and be sniggered at with good reason. Let's tear the west to pieces using it own democratic tools. The beauty of it is indescribable
Trump is next. I'm so excited and happy :)

google is your friend