hawks, bitches

DWYANE WADE NEGRO MONEY GRUBBING ASS TEAMS

>Heat
>Mavs
>Bucks
>Kniscks
>Bulls
>Nuggets

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

lol

holy shit it does.
I might see what winslow and richardson is doing

Looking to cop some new shoes what does /NBA/ think of these?

I think Dwight Howard gets a lot of undeserved shit desu.

Yes, he's a diva. Yes, he leaves teams the wrong way. But it's not entirely his fault. He went to the Lakers with an old ass Nash and a dying Kobe. Then he fled to Houston and Houston is just fucking awful and Harden is the most overblown "superstar" I've ever seen.

He's still one of the best rebounders in the league and he's above average defensively. He has a lot of issues like his diva-ness and his injury issues but the fact of the matter is that he's one of the better centers in the league. A 3-year deal with no options also isn't bad. By the time the contract is up he'll have either declined completely or he'll have come back from his injury issues.

>tfw I'm happy to see him stay or leave

He's done his time, his number is basically retired, there's nothing more he honestly needs to do.

No one's going to burn their Wade jerseys over his old ass going for more money.

where the fuck have you been? I havent seen you in like a year.

where did all the heat fans come from

lol people are blaming the heat instead of blaming him down here.

They are you without your trip on

Can't wait to see this soft ass nigga disappoint more in the ATL, just like with Houston and LA.

THE PRODIGAL SON HAS RETURNED

t. lelkers fan.

I haven't been a frequent browser here in a long long long time.

My life finally settled down tho for me to start browsing more often than not.

Soon.

>summer league starting today
>all these free agents trying out

Sim Bhullar return when?

>implying I give a fuck about the lakers

I just see the pattern.

Lookin like the Air Force Colgate Toothpaste

>implying Danny isn't going to screw him over and give him nothing to work with again

Brad deserves better

>image.jpj

Perfect for you.

You're not a part of /dynasty/ and you never will be

Every fucking time I see howard.
His shoulders are fucking huge. Very disproportionate to his arms. I need to keep doing presses :-(

Gtfo you curry nigger sim bhullar is clops4lyfe levels of obese he will never be in the nba

This team would still find a way to lose.

Steph curry gonna get shook at the Olympics took

Curry shook for life

>Cavs can't sign anyone

>1-1
>advanced stats

Why would they sign anyone when 85% of the team is consistent of Lebron James and Kyrie Irving

I hope he gets Zika and dies, bobble head nigga.

He's not even on the team this year
You're a child

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>4× First Team: 2005–2007, 2009
>5× Second Team: 2002–2003, 2008, 2010–2011
>3× Third Team: 2001, 2004, 2012
>Three-Point Shootout Champion: 2006
>NBA Shooting Stars champion: 2010
>Ranked 6th in all-time-scoring
>Ranked 8th in all-time defensive-rebounds
>Ranked 2nd in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of two players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of four players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>One of three players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of ten players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY a Top 10 basketball player in thr History of the NBA

Friendly reminder that the Lakers MORE THAN QUADRUPLED Timofey Mozgov's contract.

Get some depth on the bench. Almost killed them in the finals

>dynasty
>only 1 title.

The poster child of squandered potential.

>Not even representing his country

SHOOK
ASS
NIGGA

>Implying

You're very ignorant

They really need a consistent threat from 3. JR isn't consistent. Shumpert is garbage. Love is a post player with a mediocre jumper trying to stretch the floor.

A consistent drive>kick for a 3 would make the Cavs that much better.

ur back yay

This cuck is back again.

There's no fucking way Miami actually offered Wade $10m. That's ridiculous

Mozgov was a TERRIBLE signing

dude is shit at the pick and roll

Lakers will be bad for another 10 years

>There's no fucking way Miami actually offered Wade $10m. That's ridiculous
Not really, if you know Pat Riley's history. He's very known for this "offers".

He has been taking pay cut after pay cut to help the team. He said enough is enough and know he is getting hate

He s
hould go to the Spurs

>imblying the hawks wont put him through the millsap development program(tm)

the dawn of a new dwight

I thought all the Currycucks hung themselves on June 19th.

>doesnt want to take a paycut
>he should go to the spurs and take a paycut
Spurdoras everyone

Fuck that trash ass nigga Dirk

1. Duncan
2. Malone
3. Garnett

I'm going to assume you're a lebron cockroach since you must really hate curry.
Lebron must be shook if he doesn't want to represent his country.

how many rings/mvps boogie got? How many playoff appearances

I hope Lebron takes a pay cut so we can get someone else. We could really use a sharp shooter. Lebron is fucking made for life regardless anyways. What's a few million less?

Imagine being Rudy Gay right now. You have to literally wake up and be Rudy Gay

Lebron literally said he doesn't want to go to the Olympics after 6 straight finals LMFAO

Isn't Lebron getting paid a billion dollars over the course of him dying from Nike?

>ranked 6th
>ranked 8th
>ranked 2nd
>one of two players
>one of four players
>one of three players
>one of seven members
>one of 10

Reminder if you don't think Dirk is a Top 10 player of all time you dont know SHIT about basketball

Channing Frye was supposed to be that guy

Post yfw the Warriors are legitimately going after Durant, as if they don't already have the best roster in the league.

Oh shit, it's the 2-5 advanced stats cuck. Jesus, you've been BTFO so hard yet you still post.

I would be happy that at least I'm not Orange Juice Mayonnaise.

>ywn be a bench warmer in the NBA making 30 million a year for doing nothing

why live?

All 32 teams are interested in Kevin Durant famm

What the fuck would they even use him for?

I've been telling you losers about /dynasty/

to replace Barnes, duh.

>tfw you will never be the white mamba

You have to win more than 1 championship to be a dynasty, loser.

KD joining the NFL as a wide receiver when?

>Utah agrees to terms with Joe Johnson on a two-year, $22 million deal, per league source.

>Utah agrees to terms with Joe Johnson on a two-year, $22 million deal, per league source.

And they shouldn't go after Durant because...?

Adding him to any roster will make the team better. The fact that they ARE pursuing him just cements the fact that the organization cares about success (regardless of your hatred for their meme playstyle).

I can at least respect that.

>top 10
>4× First Team

hahahaahhahahahahahahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOE JOHNSON

>David AldridgeVerified account
>@daldridgetnt

>@daldridgetnt

>@daldridgetnt

>@daldridgetnt

Wade is one of the most fucking marketable players in the league!

YOU SOB TAKE THE PAY CUT YOU GOT MORE FUCKING MONEY THAN 99 OF THE WORLD.

here's your (you)

>tfw at least you aren't black

Jesus christ.

>Jizz

He fucking pissed me off in the playoffs

>People shit on Lebron for forming a "super team"
>People praise the Warriors for trying to get 8 all-stars on their team
NBA fans are retarded desu

I don't think I would want that shitty name.

Where's Lance going lads? Is he gonne get Mike Conly money too?

People just love to hate the best player in the league more like it tbqh

Also

>Utah Jizz

Jesus christ

off the bench?

>talk to girl for a week
>just found out now she's Sup Forums

IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING. NOT EVEN JULY 2ND YET, WOW.

>he thinks the popularity contest of a first team matters over real stats that put Dirk in Top 5 overall

I put Dirk Top 10 to humble him when he really has the Stats and Accomplishments that would make him Top 5

Suns about to get next level

It really is him.
>getting BTFO so hard you can't even kill yourself in shame

You're in faggot limbo.

LeBron is darkskin. Steph and Klay are lightskin

Colorism is a serious problem, even in a league as progressive as the NBA

WHY ARE THESE AVERAGE ASS PLAYERS GETTING MAX CONTRACTS???

sounds like waifu material there.

Bluepill spotted.

Wrong board, faggot.

Who are we going to sign in order to meet the new salary floor?

>11m a year for a player is bad
>/nba/
Literally any player for 11m a year is a bargain now

The NBA is officially desperate for not shit talent.