I think im in love/infatuated with a 12 year old

I think im in love/infatuated with a 12 year old.
What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzOCnPYx178
bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unless youre under 16, kill yourself

Stop it

>kill yourself
Its the only way out.
I think...

Post pics faggot

Good point, after age 16 that shit starts looking weird.
How old are you OP?

Get over it. Love is not permanent or meaningful, it's just nature trying to trick you into reproducing.

thats what im thinking, but temporary solutions? its really putting me down, for obvious, and various reasons

Don't listen to society OP. True love conquers all! Even age!

masturbate

wait

She's a child, that's messed up. Don't go near her and don't think about her

yeah it does help actually, but im sad because she is 12, and is so great. I have met another, very like her same age as myself. Sadly she is religious and wouldnt date outside//she doesnt like me in that way

more like 14. if i knew any of my friends were dating a middle schooler while we were in highschool id prob have to kick their ass.

Suck it up. Positive change is almost always painful.

What do you mean? Why shouldnt you be near your crush? Are you asking if im a rapist, because thats really not appropriate or relevant...

also im a teacher so it'd be kind of messed up to stop going to my job.

Test

Just masturbate and keep it platonic until she's legal in your state.

well sometimes you might not be able to control your actions/feelings, so i think this is a lot more safe than constantly being around her and trying to 'her'

It's only illegal if you get caught.

Seriously though. Does she like you back?

realize this is only happening because you dont know alot of women lol. if she wants to fuck you for whatever reason id say go for it. you only live once so do some stupid shit. dont try to makeba 12 year old like you though dude thats fucked up.

Shit OP if you want sex with her go for it but only a couple of times, but you can't have a relationship with her because well that shit is illegal

Assistant teacher right?

Well how does the girl look like I mean does she look older for her age

groom*

19 year old teacher? rofl
somethings not adding up here..

i know plenty of females, and a lot ask me if im gay, because im quite feminine. Im not trying to fuck her, because it would be like trying to fuck a drunk woman, she cant consent, legally.

What? I had plenty of substitute teachers around 20 when i was a kid...

To add on you can have the "Feels" for the girl but just know that there will always be fish in the sea that are definitely better than a 12 year old.
> Just my two cents

well she is clearly a kid, but a lot of people are into short women, and young looking laides, so i dont think she is far off what many people are going for.

Wait for six years.

By then she'll probably be wise enough to see how worthless you are and you can move on with your wretched life.

Subs in their early-mid twenties yeah. Not fucking 19

Well yeah she 'likes' me like any kid likes me. Im not trying to have sex with her, just trying to cope. as i wrote earlier, ive had other 'crushes' that for different reasons i could not date.

you've been rollin some mean dubs, OP

Well its pretty common, im not going to lie. Why would you have to have anything other than a highschool degree to teach 10-12 year olds?
Literally had a 20 year old maths teacher when i was 14. I still know him.

Stop talking to her, avoid all places where she is, be around people only your age or older.

If you care enought spend those next 6 years with her until she's legal and marry her.

Love is ageless, if we're going to accept queers, dykes, trannies, and half-faggots, we should accept that pedophiles and hebephiles are born that way too.
As long as they don't act on their attraction it's no big deal, right? Just like faggots, dykes and trannies. It wouldn't be a problem if they denied their disgusting appetites

Im not trying to get her dude, theres a difference between being attracted to someone, and raping. Jesus, have you never been denied sex in one way or another? Im friends with all my previous crushes basically.

No what would be messed up if you fuck up some kids life. Maybe rethink your career, like seriously do you think this is a one off?

right, im totally with you. Theres a difference between being attracted to ANYONE, and having sex with someone that cant consent....

Gays and trans people are suppirted when they are dealing with consenting adults. In no way is a fucking child being with an adult okay. Stop comparing these things you stupid fuck.

It's a crush it's not like he's in love or anything like that

Do not listen to this piece of shit.

>What do i do?

Peel her clothes off and lick her where she pees. Then fuck her.

you can't choose what you're sexually attracted to bud

watch Kodomo No Jikan and you'll learn how to deal with the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzOCnPYx178

Go to jail

You don't have to have sex with a child to be in love with one you fucking retard.

Well if its a one off having a crush? yes, but i do think a lot of people, kids including, are 'good looking' But im not trying to get with them am i.

Then just enjoy your time with her. Hang out when you can and if she shows affection, enjoy that shit!

I'm in the same boat. Have been for much longer. Only difference is that she's 14 and I'm 34.

But you can prevent yourself from screwing up some kids life.

Its not very hard to stop myself from RAPING SOMEONE you intolerant fuck.
Tell me, have you ever had a crush?

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

That shit is nasty, I saw it on adult gif last night I think, smh.

>can't consent

If consent were a magical thing with a magical age where you could magically decide something one day that you couldn't the day before then the laws would be uniformed across the globe, but they're not.
In Canada the age of consent was 14 up until 2009 then it was bumped up to 16.
Some states say the age is 18, some say 17 some say 16, some countries in europe say 15 or 14, some say 12, In Japan the age of consent is 13 but some prefectures differ on that.

So someone can consent in Japan but not in America?

Kek

Most people have types, and there really are only a set number of types of people in the world, be it appearance or personality so if he is a teacher as he said, then there is a good chance he will come across another similar kid to have a crush on. There is the alternative that her age may be one of the key factors to his attraction and therefore should not be working around children, not only for their safety but his own mental health.

Well people still go to jail if a 20 year old fucks a 12-18 pretty much anywhere right? They can consent with people their own age, at least in my country.

I didn't say rape buddy

WTF that should be illegal

I can definatly tell you, she is very unique, thats what most my coworkers say as well. The kids says she comes from a 'special' family as well, and then they giggle.

Well what do you mean then?

No, that's what age of consent means LOL. A 20 year old could fuck a 13 year old in Japan in certain prefectures.
A 20 year old or 35 year old or 45 year old can fuck a 16 year old in Canada.

And before you jump and say "well certain prefectures"
In TOKYO the age of consent is 13, so anyone can fuck them.

that dude is a faggot I'd suck that female dick right away after she turns around.

And i think kids are okay working around, some are dicks, some are really cool. I did try telling some she was my 'favorite' and while my coworkers didnt think anything wrong with having a favorite, as they all do. Someone else asked really vaguely if i had 'any other feelings' towards her, which i did not tell this person about.

Oh thats really interesting, i thought it worked the same everywhere, at least here, you can 'consent' at 15, but only with people up to 18 -- like your classmates, if you have a BF/GF, a 18+ could not, unless in a previous relationship with them, as it would seem they took advantage of the kids.

Are you sure you have a crush on her? What makes you think that you do?, what are your thoughts and feelings about her?

This guys for real.

Samefag here.

what I'm getting at is there's no magic age which can be scientifically proven where someone is "mature enough for sex"
that being the case, whether it's "illegal" or not, doesn't change the fact that love is love, and you don't have to have sex with anyone in a relationship, sex is a choice, not a requirement for a relationship.
Christians wait until marriage, typically dating on average 3 years before marrying, that's 3 years without sex.
So what is the fucking problem with adult / child relationships?

exploitation? Yes, but isn't that equally prevalent in "age appropriate" relationships?
Men lie to women every day, manipulate them, etc for sex.
The problem here is morality, what we invent that we, as a society, feel "good" about, not what is absolute or total in concept of "good vs evil"
So is it really "wrong" to love a child? I say no as long as you're not a rapist, statutory rape is a joke, it doesn't matter if they say yes or no, it's always 100% rape, and that's bullshit. It's not rape if both people say yes.

If this were the case, women who sleep with men for their money have raped those men.

Yep that is the Romeo and Juliet law that differs state by state in the US. So if you were in a previous consenting relationship with a 15 year old but then you turned 18 it would still be okay to be with them since you are protected by the law.

Yes I am for real, it is not my fault if the OP goes to jail, but you can avoid this mostly by keeping your distance from her in places besides the bed.

You are obviously walking a very fine line with your emotions one slip up by saying or doing the wrong thing could have leave a lasting impact on a young person, as you would know kids are pretty adept at picking up how adults are acting and the meanings behind it. Kids aren't stupid eve. If they can do some stupid shit.

regardless of the issue of local age of majority or your neighbours screaming "Stop liking things I don't like!", I think all of Sup Forums can agree that when it comes to matters of love, for people like Sup Forums, this is the only answer.
it will go badly, and it will hurt more than life is worth to you. regardless of the object of affection, it's not them, it's you.
you are a fuck up, and always will be. that's why you're here.
you're going to die anyway, the question is how much pain you'll invite before that.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Yeah, that's fairly common, in Canada they have that since they bumped the age of consent up from 14, they still made it so people 12 years old can have sex with anyone up to 14 years old, 13 year olds can have sex with anyone up to 15, 14 year olds can have sex with anyone up to 16 years old, 15 year olds can fuck anyone up to 18 years old and 16 year olds can fuck anyone.

But in japan, once you hit 13 in Tokyo you're good to go,
Of course people will still think you're creepy and think there's something wrong with you, and obviously people in positions of authority can't date those under them, IE teachers can't date students, but that's more ethical than legal.

oh, I should have prefaced that with
"As a pedo, brony and MRA..."

I would say that is something legalwise as well as ethically. Learn your stuff man.

Like what? I dont even know if she knows what sex is. And even if, i dont think i act any different to her than the other children i work with, except maybe give her 'special treatment' like any 'teachers pet' would get, i remember getting candy every day after kindergarden/first grade, because it was usually just me and one female teacher left. And we would have a great time, cook, bake, etc. It was great, im not sure if that was just because she was a good teacher, she liked me, or maybe she didnt have kids of her own? Either way it was great.

Yeah it's punishable by the school, not the police. The teacher would be fired and shamed for it, not imprisoned.

So is she just your favorite student or do you actually have sexual feelings for this child?

Unfortunately you are gonna need to wait 6 years on that one buck.

Age is just a number.
Prison is just a building.

Well i tell them she is my favorite, but while i dont want to be, i am pretty attracted to her, yes. Though as i said earlier, im technically attracted to a lot of people, kids including. I dont find kids unattractive, i can get boners around them as well as adults. But this girl in particular is really nice, my cup of tea is what im trying to say.

2real4me

Don't dodge the bloody question do you want to fuck this kid?

I dont want to fuck the kid, no, As i dont want to fuck a passed out/drunk girl.
But i do have sexuall feelings toward her i suppose, yes. But as i also said, i have sexual feelings toward a lot of people, kids not excluded, does not mean id like to fuck these people/kids

>Literally had a 20 year old maths teacher when i was 14. I still know him

He literally suck his black cock in your butthole, right fam?

OK, now as you may or may not know there is no safe way for you to have a relationship other than teacher-student with this kid without you over stepping moral boundaries even so much as to have an especially close friendship outside of the classroom.so what are you going to do to fix this problem for your and her benefit?

>Well its pretty common, im not going to lie

Marrying children is no biggy guys. Mudslimes do it quite often! It's in their holy book.

Legally change your name to Humbert Humbert.

ask them out on a date, if they say no kill yourself.

Well im just going to try and forget her, like i did with a jehovass witness -crush i had. Want to know what you guys do to forget others, or do in general with a crush.