I've heard that when you die, you shit yourself...

I've heard that when you die, you shit yourself. Does anyone know if fasting or cleansing before your death prevents this?

Don't kill yourself and you won't have that problem until you're old. If you hate your life dedicate it to something really cool, Navy Seal? anything. You might even die in the process.

Listen to this, user.

Why the fuck would you care if you shat yourself when you're dead?

Just don't kill yourself. If everything ballsed up in your life so much that you can't go back, run away from it all, change your name, start a new life. A life cunt is always better than a dead cunt, no matter the cuntyness. Cunt.

Sup Forums has completely gone cucked, you better fucking anhero faggot

yes it helps.
if you eat nothing for about 3 days you won't poop when you die

Nothing can stop it. You always have some in there. Even now you have putrid shit you've never pooled out caked in there. I had to cleanse with a special coffee brand. It cleared me out completely my stomach flattened even more. I thought my girlfriend was full of shit when she said the average male has 10-15 pounds of putrid shit from meat and other crap in their intestines. Death wish coffee. And gator Ade. Let it shit.

if you don't have any shit in your body when you die you won't. Flush that asshole, there's an info graphic on it somewhere but I don't have it on me

Just plug up your butthole with that giant 16" black dildo you have in your bedroom OP.

Only one way to find out amirite :DD

I'm doing this currently and it's no joke. I b didn't eat yesterday and only ate a little bit on Thursday but probably shit 10 pounds yesterday. That means all of that had been just sitting in there. It's insane.

You're a fucking idiot

Yeah just go join the military and try to find a situation where you can sacrifice yourself for another. You get to die and be written off as a badass.

Underage guarranteed. You call other people faggot but probably go to the local trap thread and jerk off to that shit you fucking hypocrite nigger.

from what i've heard, you only shit yourself if you die from suffocation etc, not if you should blow your brains out, fall from a building or something like that. perhaps it's all lies

glue your anus together. just in case.

you'll probably shit your pants while falling though

Use a butt plug. You also piss your self. All your muscles quit working, the ones that hold your poo poo and pee pee.

OP here. I'm not contemplating suicide. That was just the best image I could come up in over 9000 ms in MS Paint.

Any particular process you are using for your cleanse?

I bought some pills from walmart. 7 day colon cleanse or something like that. They were fairly cheap so I was like whatever but they're actually working.

Shit yoself before yo kill yoself!

Ok do this. First cut your belly open then grab your intestine. Cut it off(that way you wont shit yourself). Then tie it around your fan. Then around your neck. Then start the fan

If your going to do it, at least post a live stream link and if you aren't then why the fuck did you start this thread in the first place?

My best friend killed him self with sleeping pills two Saturday's ago and I found him. Yes you do shit and piss your self, and no sleeping pills won't be an easy death. I will never forget the smell of his shit while I performed CPR.

Fasting will, since you will remove the shit from your system before killing yourself.

It is your bowels relaxing that makes you shit yourself.

put it in your will that you want an open casket funeral. they'll put a butt plug in you so you don't shit all over the place.

Zopiclone and alcohol is my exit strategy. Fall asleep and lungs just stop. Streaming next Saturday if you're up for a giggle

You shat yourself when you were born also

WHY DO YOU CARE

YOU WILL BE DEAD

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CARE

Zopiclone and alchohol can't kill you. Zopiclone is not an opiate

Trust me it is.....and also check em

God mode activated

I've come back to Sup Forums after a very long time of absence. First three posts on a thread about suicide are talking OP out of it

Sup Forums has changed

I agree though OP. Just move away, tell nobody. Start a new life. It's basically social suicide anyways. Someone dig up that old copypasta about how the world is your oyster if you're suicidal pls

Obvious solution is obvious.

Jimmy Fratianno made the mistake of committing his first hit in his own house. When he saw the mess the guy made after being strangled, his more experienced associate simply told him, "They always piss; sometimes they shit."