ITT: First track worst track

>Worst track on Discovery
>Not High Life or Short Circuit

Good job, you ruined your own thread

>One more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing, one more time, you know I'm just feelin' celebration, tonight, celebrate, don't wait, too late, we don't stop, you can't stop, we're gonna celebrate, one more time, one more time, one more time, a celebration, you know we're gonna do it right, tonight, just feeling, music's got me feeling the need, we're gonna celebrate, one more time, celebrate and dance so free, music's got me feeling so free, celebrate and dance so free, one more time, music's got me feeling so free, we're gonna celebrate, celebrate and dance so free, one more time

I'm trying to think of examples give me a second....

>Implying that's the only repetitive song on Discovery
>Implying they haven't made repetitive songs before
>Implying repetition can't be good
>So much god damn implying holy fuck

And the best is last on Discovery.

Its repetitive lyrics that make it bad? I give you High life:

>paaaaam ponnnn paaaaaaaaam ponnnnnnnn paaaaaaaam pammmmmmmm ponnnnnnn paaaaaaaaam ponnnnnnn
pammmmmmm ponnnnnnnnn paaaaaaaam ponnnnn paaaaaam poooon paaaaaaaaam ponnnnnnnnnn

>Implying that I want to hear that over and over again
>implying that I only hated it because it was repetitive and not because of the kind of almost cringe worthy lyrics

their best repetitive songs are instrumentals

Fair point. Apologies for misinterpreting

But still that fucking brass sample, man. So good.

oh yeah man that sample is gorgeous, its not bad its just comparatively worse.

I THOUGHT OF ONE!

>live version of the whip hand before album is released is amazing and energetic

>album version is a limp fish and has synths that sound like literal farts

for WHAT purpose

Anyone?

I'd like "One More Time" more if it wasn't two minutes too long. That's a problem with a lot of Daft Punk songs, though.

It's a fucking party song loser

I was about to call b8, but then realized that even if it is good, the other songs are actually better.

But that's not Crescendolls

This, and "too long" is pretty self explanatory

Ranking the songs:
>Aerodynamic
>Too Long
>One More Time
>Verdis Quo
>Short Circuit
>Face to Face
>HBFS
>Crescendolls
>Something About us
>Voyager
>Digital Love
>Superheroes
>Nightvision
>High Life

yo man short circuit is the best track on there

t. Schreiber

>all these fucks ranking High Life last
Literally my favourite track on the album

>Short Circuit
take that back

This is one of those albums where there's no clear best song and it's p much impossible to rank its songs without pissing someone off, and that's why I love it so much.

>my attention span is that of a child

What's wrong with High Life?

This, high life is great