Mixed hotties

I think quadroon mixed people are fucking beautiful, like 1/4 non-white but there are almost none in my country.

So I wanted to ask, whats the situation in your country with people that look mostly white but "exotic" ?

sweden please stop you are meming too hard no one will believe you anymore

I'm serious. I'd chase after the girl in the OP over any white 9/10 any day of the week. White looks so bland to me but most full of any other race are buttugly.

Post quadroons guys

>So I wanted to ask, whats the situation in your country with people that look mostly white but "exotic" ?
They are regarded as niggers and they spend their time with the 100% niggers and hate white people because we don't accept them as one of ours.

Sweden yes

Don't listen to this retard

Parisian scum detected.

Mhmm, even the kids churn out cuter

Looks Brazilian

> mixed-race people have been massively featured in movies, commerical, music videos etc since the 1990s to promote openness towards mass immigration
> "OMG they're so exotic"
yeah, no

shut up nerd
halfcast kids have identity issues

Only retarded ones raised by retarded parents
If your parents are just fetishizing the idea of a mixed child they will say stupid things to you and make you into dimwit that can't understand a multi heritage existence also if one side is afro American they will likely just be black no crisis

>I think quadroon mixed people are fucking beautiful
I don't.

t.mestizo maligno

Really? It's the color contrast of light hair and eyes with dark skin that does it for me. Like they have a permanent tan.

Yes, really.

>Swedistanfrica
>"half-whites are non existent in my country"

post more qt mullatos.

Well it's true. I mean they surely exist somewhere but I've never seen one except this half-iranian guy. Nor are they in our media.

rock me Amadeus

Fun fact: most mixed hotties are already children of mixed people, with the recessive white genes coming out. Your pic can't be a half niglet.

you don't know shit about genetics

i lived in mutt land

sometimes, it's great

>half niglets
>light hair
>light eyes
>caucasoid skull features
How's your wife's son doing Anders

reminder that brown girls need white benis

you still don't know shit about genetics

k

Everyone here is 1/64 some shit

I want an asian, blacks are nice too but damn asians.

He's right, lol. For any of those features to show and not be generically brown, both parents must have the recessive genes for light eyes and light hair. That's genetics 101 you idiot.

My gf isn't mixed you dumb fuck

Not at all though.

Red head half Blacks with freckles area thing and the Black side was like straight from Africa.

Freckles are a dominant gene, but red hair however, is not. So that's impossible.

IF two mixes are carriers then it can still happen.

Asides fomr that >with the recessive white genes coming out.

White genes aren't recessive.

Brown girls who work out a lot are heavenly