Women BTFO

What are some movies where women get BTFO?

Gone With the Wind for example:

>whore pleads for her man to stay
>he turns around and says "No I don't give a damn" and kicks her out

Meghan is missing has 30 minutes straight of woman getting BTFO.

Faggot ass frog couldn't even get the quote right, kill yourself

Is this the one where the group of kids lock a girl in the basement?

This is the stupid found footage about the girls who get abducted on skype

The Thing by John carpenter had an all male cast and crew

A movie needs a female character for her to be BTFO

Hateful 8

Master and Commander

They got BTFO because none were cast and no woman understands the movie itself

Nah they need to be present to get BTFO

>I didn't actually watch Gone with the Wind.

I think Sicario fits the bill.

The supposed stronk womyn is shown simply physically unfit, she can't handle the bants, she's emotionally imbalanced, she's played like a fiddle several times and fails miserably when she tries to assert herself.

Meanwhile pseudo-"corrupts" black ops purge the cartels using her to cover their asses legally and El Brado Pitto is a perfect operator achieving all his objectives.

The hateful eight

Does she get raped

It's 'Frankly my dear, i don't give a damn' and he doesn't kick her out - he leaves himself.

No, but she almost has sex the enemy and is too dumb to even notice it before it's too late and is saved by Del Taco.

At the time of release, Sup Forums had a meme about Brado Pitto raping a Mexican border passer even though it doesn't happen.

Bretty good movie overall, TrumpsWall/10.

in the 2nd act

Boy and his dog

She gets BTFO in the end.

Repo Man (1984)

You're so right. It was such a perfect backlash to 'strong independent woman' flood that came last year.

In the first act, you think it's just going to follow that same formula where it's a generic drug bust action movie where they replaced all the male roles with a strong female. But by the end, she's basically left in tears because all of the men around her understand the situation on a much more realistic and non-emotional level.

It's a whimsical romp

>When I elbow you in the mouth, that means shut up