Oh come on user please smile, it's not like you were out there playing with them, i don't get what's the big deal

>oh come on user please smile, it's not like you were out there playing with them, i don't get what's the big deal

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/my.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes cute

She seems like the biggest slut.

no she isn't

She seems a bit unhealthy(bony face)...but cute nonetheless

But now I won't be able to smugly shitpost about my team winning on Sup Forums and trigger basement dwelling autists thousands of miles from me..... :/

She seems like the type of person who is adept at extracting semen from male genitalia.

Who is this spunk monk

what do you mean by this?

like they have in sperm donation banks?

Tyrannical Janitors prevent Sup Forums from being a good board×

She likes to suck cocks.

>why do you watch so many soccer games all day and night user? when will they ever ends?

I'm sad because I never got a chance at living my dreams at being a professional athlete. My parents were too poor and ignorant to put me into sports. You wouldn't understand

>when will they ever ends?
>ends
>s

BITCH I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I WON'T ALLOW YOUR SHITTY GRAMMAR TO COMPROMISE MY LIFE

what country are you from

You got exactly 30 seconds to post her name or this guy(6'3 100kg) will come in and beat your ass.

#teamfelicity

a live person typed out this post and thought it was funny prob

who /cuck/ here?

Pic related

Willa Holland you Leeds shitter

Tyrannical Janitors prevent Sup Forums from being a good board

s.4cdn.org/image/country/my.gif

what country is this?

calm down Pajeet dont open so many tabs while doing your technical support shit

Malaysia I'm guessing

das it mane

fuck that's hot

you're posting right next to me and our flags look alike, but yours is kinda funny looking. what country does it mean by this

hownew.ru

thank you

Not very, why?

>user it's alright it's just a game. there will always be a next time, this is how you look. Hehe smile would you!
Kill me lads.

We /cuck/ here

Now you just need Liberia posting and you have all Stripes flag faggots in this thread.

go back to re*ddit

>US grammer

your link doesn't work for me and idk why. i'm using firefox if that helps

youre trying too hard here retard and its already like 3 am there. go to sleep already

youre extremely unfriendly and unhelpful

I don't go to Reddit though

What do you actually respond with to something like this? My dad does shit like this all the time where he's like "it doesn't matter I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow"

hes right

hm...yeah, winning world war 2 was definitely a mistake.

You'll understand one day junior

he sounds like someone who never really liked sports that much.

Never should've got involved desu. Damn japs.

im 27 and with each passing year the heart break is not so bad, getting to the point where i dont give a fuck, i can imagine if i had a wife and family i seriously would not give a fuck about any sport or outcome. but right now it's all i have.

>demetrius

try harder Sup Forums

i fucking hate it, glad i don't have an edgy brother that thinks sports are for dumb people or something

Why even feel passionate about anything then? If it's all arbitrary and we still do the same routine every single day.
Maybe. Idk he's older now and doesn't really watch much anymore but even then when his team wins or loses important games he's not really affected by it. If my team gets a good result I'll be happy for a while and vice versa

>there are people who jerk off to this

Even /d/ is less fucked up than you

idk who cares

antville

I'm 6'1" too and sometimes get spooked by 5'5" gypsies.

What you lookin at you fucking nerd?

Lel.

>the city of Brazil in charge of being intimidated by manlets.

that's because you're a pussy ass bitch nigga