Just drank last night for the first time. Tips for the hangover have a headache and feel like I'm going to throw up

Just drank last night for the first time. Tips for the hangover have a headache and feel like I'm going to throw up

Here's a tip, enjoy a fucking beer or two and leave hard liquor/being drunk to the fucking losers who peak in highschool

Lookout it's a school shooter

enjoy TSA on your doorstep

puking might help a little. drink water and see if u can keep it down. then take advil.

Drink lots of water and slowly eat bead. Next time drink Lots of water and eat bread while you are drinking and you won't get hungover

Puke then drink moar. It's called boot and rally, son.

Water. The headaches are from dehydration and your brain literally shrinking

Hi

Checked and keked
>quints speaks troof

If you want an honest answer, drink lots of water or Gatorade, take a nap, then shower. You'll be fine.

Drink Brawndo, it's got electrolytes and shit.

>checked

OP a greentext about how you got drunk would be nice.

Fuuuuucking A. Gonna be a long day for you OP but it will get better and better as it goes along

second.

Meth

>assuming everyone lives in the USA
>amerifats wonder why everyone hates them

Can't go wrong with water or Gatorade. Ginger ale helps settle my stomach or ginger tea. Basically anything with ginger. Bananas or apple sauce helps, bread and a little butter. If you feel like you're gonna be sick then stick to small and bland foods, if you just feel stomach aches then try something greasy like a burger.

It's got what plants crave

Bacon sandwich and tea

Pussies man just drink abit more and go on with your day,
>Everclear sippin

>Implying one can't enjoy a glass of fine whiskey without being a loser

Drink more booze and your hangover is gone

coca cola/more booze

The prosecution rests.

Since it was my first time drinking everyone made sure I got drunk. I can't remember anything past midnight and I heard the party lasted till morning

>eat greasy bacon and eggs
>drink extra spicy bloody mary
>smoke fat joint
And of course, drink plenty of water. Works errytime.

Did you get laid?

Tip: stop being a little bitch and enjoy the pain. After today you either learn how to drink responsibly or fuck all your shit up with all the booze you can and brave the hangover like a true champion the other day. Otherwise, stop drinking and be a better person. Stop complaining and fuck you

Chicken broth and lots of water

I think I'm not too sure, woke up next to a girl in my living room