Why do eurofags love to be cucked by muslims immigrants? You guys even pay them money and give them free housing...

Why do eurofags love to be cucked by muslims immigrants? You guys even pay them money and give them free housing. Do you guys have no respect for your own woman or what?

Where are you from? USA? The land of the niggers, spics and jews?

I'd rather deal with niggers spics and jews instead of dirty mudslimes.

At least we arent cucks europoor. oh and we have good teeth

People here in Britain place being inclusive and polite above all else. People like me are called bigotted monsters because I go against the accepted grain. The people who call me these things then sail away down the river of their own tears.

>so easily triggered
Spoken like true inbred white trash.

Not OP but niggers and spics and lazy usually too lazy and jews are spineless and will only attack you by using their shekels.
Mudslimes are parasites that want to kill as many non-poo-people as they can.
So, have fun with your sand niggers beheading your mum n dad cheerio

little scared pussy is overwhelmed by complexity... poor baby

You might want to look out the statistics about crimes committed by muslims compared to crimes committed by niggers :)

dubs of truth
amerifats need to step up their trolling game

At least niggers leave you alone when it comes down 2 ethics, way of living, etc

I don't need to worry about Jamal blowing me up. If I have to kill him during a B&E so be it.

Kek
Implying i'm anywhere near any of that
Im Canadian, the worst I have to deal with is asians and they congregate many provinces away. Im in the hills of Long Harbour, Newfoundland. Never seen a nigger or poo person in my town. Theres no not-damn one sided nigger peace marches, welfare check grabbers or pride parades. Just white working class people.

so ello guvna, av fun with your tea and getting stoned to death in an alley behind Tesco

People are brainwashed here. Even now that we left the EU some cucks are whining to take in more sandniggers and rejoin the EU

stay out of this canafaggot. nobody asked you

>so ello guvna, av fun with your tea and getting stoned to death in an alley behind Tesco

Fucking kek mate, well done.

Work on your spelling first then try again :^)

the irony is that the word "bigot" refers to someone intolerant of other people's opinions.

>canafag

OP here.

It's funny, the statistics show that the elderly and the poorly educated voted for leaving. Now the media is implying that because of this the brexit is a bad choice made by stupid people.

Stupid people cán be right. Especially because the lower class needs to deal with muslim immigrant fucks.

Also, why are the youngster whining they want another referendum when they didn't showed up at the first one.

>he doesn't tolerate my intolerance
>lol wut a bigot

I never get bored of their ironic behaviours, a little tired for sure, but never bored. I've always been pretty good around toddlers anyway, so all is well.

omg ur such a hero and misundastood genuiz user-kun

What's sad about this is that I would be classed as one of those poorly educated people, based on my age, my vote and my area. But I spend as much time as I can learning about as much as I can purely out of desire to learn. Them calling us uneducated is just another shitty insult, like bigot, racist, blah fucking blah. They can suck they self educated pee pee.

its the process of defeminization. we let the white women, who have become too uppity, see what is on the other side of the fence for some time. once they start running back in tears, well then we smack them and say no, go back with your nigger slime friends. then they are broken, and once you break a horse you can ride it. only then do we say no more sniggers, and weve got our western civilization back.

toddlers? what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about the toddlers who call me a bigot because I disagree with them.

>toddlers call me bigot
>dude wat
>I disagree with them
you disagree with toddlers?
>yes
and they proceed to call you a bigot?
>indeed, yes.

and the doctor then diagnosed him paranoid schizophrenic.

damn that's some rude, uneducated toddlers you're dealing with. I feel for you, bro.

because they are fucking retarded

funny how statistics can be twisted to the point that they are meaningless...i mean if 70% of crimes committed by muslims happen in areas within shariah law that do not get reported as they are not seen as acts of violence under shariah law then what do those statistics really matter?
you need to look at the sources of your statistics not just say

"oh well statistics say that 1 out of 4 women are sexually assaulted" you see the type of people you are sounding like?

state
your
sources
if you are gonna bring up statistics