ITT fat people webm

ITT fat people webm

Theme: USA

I'd pee in her butt.

If you pee in one of her cracks, where do you think it will end up? It's like a roller coaster isn't it?

That's half the fun.

is that all fat or is it some kind of disease

>id pee in your butt

fat. pure fat.

ok!

how can she wipe her ass. i mean her ass must be fast as hell and i cant image that her arms reach to the butthole

Definitely has a fast ass

Where are the webms?

This vid related is why they are fat I suppose

Who the fuck would pay money for this?!

Is this for real? Do people eat that? Don't get me wrong, I'm American and I eat a lot of fast food, but even I wouldn't eat that shit,

Over 60% of all Americans apparently. That's how many who are overweight or obese.

holy fuck that looks disgusting

I think I'm gonna throw up.

Apparently. It's as though you can imbibe it rather than eating it. It's disgusting.

Welp, I counted about 1400 kcal in that meal, alone.

At least.

Thats a lot of spicy for gringos.
Shits most probably mexican. We beat you in fatness so it wouldnt be a surprise

>the ass was fast

No fucking way this is in the US. I've never seen that "dish"

checked

USA is a big place mate.

As an American I've never seen this. It's nauseating. We eat some nasty shit here, but I've never heard of that.

Yup, it looks like some tostilocos^3.
Doritos with elotitos is something i wouldnt think of getting together but hey, maybe.

What in the actual fuck is that?? I'm from the south and I've never seen shit like that..

Relax m8, we're relatively intelligent people, so we understand you don't all eat that shit, but apparently this is somewhere in USA, I'm sorry.

Typical last meal of the day when you throw all the left overs together.

Phase one: use the toilet seat to leverage your arm to reaching around by sitting on your forearm
Phase two: I have heard that they use a stick and wrap toilet paper around it.
Phase three: shower off if it's big enough
Final phase: have someone else do it for you

Nah, I understand that other people understand not everyone from a culture enjoys certain things. I'm just saying, that's fucking gross. It embarrasses me that it's somewhere here.

no one's going to point out that she's British and was on a television show?

she actually lost all the weight, just looks fat still because of excess skin

Amber fucking made it. This is her today.

If you can stick a brush 10" into your kneecap, you are too fat.

Soo
Cup-of-noodles
Nacho cheese Doritos
Paprika
Lemon/lime
Corn? Macaroni???
Parmesan Cheese
Mayonnaise
Ketchup
Hot sauce
Mustard
Lime
Corn juice??

I donno if I got all that right

Oh god, the husband looking over.
You can physically see him die inside.

I'm not even fat but I can still relate

This.

I'm all for fat acceptance and shit, but this is fucking mental.
There is a line. Not being able to shower is well over that fucking line. But I'm sure most people at that point are beyond self acceptance, and recognise themselves as the freaks they are.

Good for her, looks like she's actually trying to lose weight

>Dat ass is phat

What exactly am I even loking at here?
I could make out the Doritos and (instant-ramen?) noodles, but was the rest just various types of ketchup and mayonnaise?
Fucking Americans.

We shouldn't be laughing at her, it looks like she's atleast trying to lose weight.

dem poor joints...at this point just not stuffing your fat ass with the GDA of an olympic swimmer would help a lot more

How the fuck do you get a job as a postie if you are unfit enough to drive the fucking postvan on people's front lawn to save a 10m walk?

It kinda make me feel like it's more hispanic than american...

I don't know, but this guy said this:

She's a goddamn fetish site model who begs for rent money on GoFundMe. She's not losing weight, she's making material for beta males to pay to fap to.

My fat hate folder has over 400 images in it and I can't find the others of her right now.

I'm American. I just ate. And that was hard to watch.

I'm outta webms, have some gifs

For you

What did you eat? How many kcal was your meal?

Watching her eat actually makes me wanna beat the shit out of her

If that's right, this would be one kind of an abomination.
The amount of lime and lemon juice she poured on there wouldn't even make it your average 'fat people'-dish.
It would taste immensely sour on top of comprising of almost entirely sugar and fat.

Jesus Christ I hate her

any fatty greentext?

Kek fatty doesn't want to date a fatty

Her tits were running faster than her.

I've got fucking tons. I'll post til I have to go to work (at a pizza place that attracts a lot of fatties, fuck I hate them)

It's just shitty carnival food some dumb bitch made up

is this at a swapmeet or something ? only place youll find something this weird

You have contributed greatly to my fattie-tread my friend. Let us hate their fucking guts together forever. Post as much as you want.

Op fatty would be cute if it wasn't for all the fat

Actually, someone posted a pic of her once when she had lost a lot of weight, and I can confirm she seemed cute. I mean, she was still too fat, but I could see the cuteness.

nigga did you see the "today" pics of her? she's gorgeous
right on

I mean, it looks like a lime squeeser. I don't know what else it could be or what else could be in there.

No idea why, but I've always liked this gif. I've never been that happy over anything that wasn't one of my kids.

I always watch these and think "At least I'm not THAT fat"

dont let the angle fool you, she's still fucking fat

lost!

same and i eat junk when i say it as well. kek

thanks, user

NICE trips!

she is making the ground tremble

Behold, a "real" woman

Nothing about that meal makes any kind of sense. Condiments go together and that's about it..

Yeah, she's got a lot of loose skin on her body, but she's doing her goddamned best to get healthy. I'm behind her 100% and I admire her spirit.