Was it self-defense?

Was it self-defense?

no, it was pest control

was the terrorist plot self-defense too?

probably not but eurornaymsomous had it coming

>angsty teenager tells people he want to kill his rival
>this fucking autist actually goes there and stabs him 20 times

Not it wasn't. Everyone and their mother fantasized about killing people when they were 18, didn't mean they'd act on it.

HA

No, it was cowardice.

No. He's a murderer and arsonist.

>angsty teenager
he was 25

That lamp had every right to defend itself.

I'm 19 and I've never thought about killing someone

>stabs him 20 times
It's the way women murder. Extreme PMS, envy, greed and biological urge to rid the world of competitor / loose asset.
Men tend to be more efficient, sending a mixed signal does not benefit men.

>why do the police keep track of me?
>this is religious persecution
I bet his paganism is about as deep as the jedi religion in UK.

Euronymous fell on exactly the same knife shape glass shards.

>fell on the same shard 20 times
he was just very clumsy.

>But I didn't stab him, officer
>He fell on the knife

>He fell on it two times in his head, five times in his neck, and sixteen in his back?

>Yes, officer

>I don't believe you. But this is Norway so you will only get 21 years so just sit it out, bud, then move to France.

>Okay

>Can I still make music?

>Sure. Love your work mayn.

>Oh, thanks.

>>>Sup Forums

It is not like I respected him a lot at 14.

I dont know what you mean by that, but it's directly music related and had an impact on music

Nice digits.

He is usually discussed on /Pol from what I have seen.

Against the present

Yes, he is. I think it's because he's Norwegian and Sup Forums is all about judging everyone based on their flag. Also, they're primarily conservative and religious, which is why they use that to insult a Scandinavian person. Not that it makes sense tho.

desu it was "murderous premonition".
Varg was already nutty and fucking Oystein wasnt any different - yet even more autist than Varg was.
Just one took the chance to kill the other. His yt channel is legitimately intriguing tho

That faggot believes that the earth is flat.
How can anyone take him seriously?

>Sup Forums
>conservative
>religious
>disliking varg
you've never been there, have you?

Norway, together with the rest of the nordic countries are far from conservative and religious. They used to be, and it is seen as being whitewashed by individuals such as Varg, and to some extent the rest of the far right. Some see it, in a delusional way, like it's an attack on them that christianity is a state religion, while the general public is atheist, and doesn't give a shit. He's dicussed on Sup Forums because of his views on immigration, religion, and general far-right nationalistic slew. He's a very strong character, and that makes him somewhat successful in what he does.
>he's a nationalistic asshat with violent tendencies
>what's not for Sup Forums to like
Fuck Varg, but Burzum as a musical act is godtier

Don't forget the fact that he and /po/ both believe that the earth is flat

Who cares? If I were him I'd want people to stop bothering me about shit I did as a teenager, when I've obviously changed as a person.

>obviously changed as a person
>stop bothering me about just killing someone

Also don't forget the fact that he believes that the earth is flat

>when I've obviously changed as a person.
you haven't seen his YT channel eh?

I mean he literally believes that the earth is flat

i know. he has not changed, thats what i was saying. he still loves role playing games and being a kooky fuck

Does he

Check the playlist of his liked videos
Also, I wonder if he ever played vidya games (lol at the prison system in norway)

no he just battered him didn't he "you gay man!" he shouted and hit him

He actually fell on the broken crystals.

kek
>Crying Hillary Supporters
>Migrant Hunting Patrols in Bulgaria
he's based as fuck, you niggers should leave him be

kek

>implying it's not

He only had a tiny little knife. Which is why I don't think he showed up with the intention of killing him, but didn't hesitate when he thought he might be attacked.

I don't believe this but I want to.

Did he make a video about it?

>Discrediting Varg
>Varg is a white nationalist
>"D-Dey must be Dhillary Supporters"
Nigger quit pulling shit out your ass

I think the opposite. Music is rubbish but at least some of his views make you think despite whether you agree or not... The whole survivalism thing.

What Burzum songs are seriously any good..

Do you just not like black metal?

Because everything off his first four albums is great.

I feel the same. I used to be into black metal but even then, his early stuff was only notable because it was so atmospheric, but lacks the fierceness or depth of most black metal, and pales in comparison to actual ambient music. His stuff after that was like mediocre video game music and then he started writing pop...

I love death, thrash, doom... Really, really struggle to get into black metal it just seems like they are strumming chords...

But do you have a couple of song recommendations? I would love to explore the genre properly... I don't mind the weird soft instrumentals by Burzum but the other stuff was alright in an ambient way but as high end music I wasn't feeling it

A recently woken up semi naked manlet supposedly attacked a fully clothed guy wearing gloves.... huh wow!

varg claiming it as self defence is complete bullshit .. any low tier law student would tear apart all of the point even as described on his own web page

Who cares, Euro was a cock-eyed communist pAedophile rip-off merchant. Unnoble and unaryan.

hi varg

No, other people apart from Varg are sick of hearing about this dead cuck. Look at who youre sticking up for, he was a schyster.

>People talking out of their ass about Varg

It's been exactly the same since 2009 and it won't change, the only thing that's different is that they find more unreal, false shit to complain about. This fucking board, I swear to god, you kids make me sick. No wonder I dropped my trip and quit posting here, you are the scum of society.

Not "sticking up for" anyone you retard, his argument was weak and full of contradictions. Varg is not an intelligent person, the court saw through it, but you're not smart enough to figure that out yet.

Burzum's music, along with the vast majority of black metal, isn't really meant to be listened to by individual songs.

I highly suggest listening to all the way through if you haven't, and check out the other "intro to BM bands" like darkthrone, bathory (go listen to blood fire death right now), mayhem, immortal, dissection, etc

I didn't know Varg posts here

More of a preemptive strike.

>Triggered this fucking easy

Am I the only one that finds his channel fucking awesome? The dude is living the life of gods in a comfy cabin on the french countryside.

I unironically love The Ways of Yore.

Don't be so salty m8 it's just bantz.

>tips fedora

>dropped my trip
>my trip
get the fuck out

Yes, have you, bud?

>Norway, together with the rest of the nordic countries are far from conservative and religious
Yeah, I know. That's not what I was saying. I wasn't referring to the group that praise him for his "views on immigration, religion, and general far-right nationalistic slew." Every time I have seen him mentioned it usually seems to be quite split discussion. So what I was referring to was people using Varg as an example of Norway, which he clearly is not, when making meager insults based off an user's flag.

THat's a lot ofo projectiont here kido

how could they believe that? they literally make the earth out of paper into a sphere how could they think that's not round

Present Tense

Hi varg

I think he actually deluded himself into thinking his story

that's because you are a nu-male

fpbp, pack it up boys

Euronymous was a raging edgelord who deserved what happened to him.

>tfw don't know the story between varg and euronymous and too lazy to search it
>tfw also know that asking people to spoonfeed me is wrong cause it is fairly easy to find out story on my on
>tfw to shy to ask random strangers on internet

>dropped my trip
you should have dropped yourself from the rooftop

damn, that sucks user. I still love you though :3

euro was a fag who drove this kid called dead to an-hero even though they were friends
he was an edgelord and claimed varg was un-kvlt and must be killed
varg's an autist and took him seriously and killed him

kek, thank you

Americucks: would literally get killed if someone attacks...
No wonder why you do nothing for 9/11 and Orlando attacks.

Euro didn't attack him at all, Varg just thought he was going to because he took Euro seriously like a retard, it was quite obviously just edgy posturing.

To be fair, he say that to a close friend, except that everyone else like he used to, because he always say shit like that.

Varg changed his story recently and is now saying Euro phoned him directly though.

why the fuck are you faggots saying he believes the earth is flat? he literally made a video saying that he doesn't

ummm no he is not? euro phoned snorre, the story was always like that.

Burzum fucking sucks. Kristian Vikernes is the very definition of talentless hack.
Fuck off

but what did he say that he hasn't said before?