Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Bump

i Havnt seen this before! whoever posted this post more you autistic faggot

Roll

Lurking on mobile so can't post

bumpity bump bump

I honestly like the idea of these comics but the one thing that makes me stop is the way the fluffies talk. It is SO annoying. Is there any when they talk normal, or better yet a human tortures a fluffy until he can talk properly?

get your animal abuse outta here, fluffies only

what why are fluffy peoples so rude to me? I am trying to get into their fandom but they are all assholes. :(

I like when they poop.

Can't have a fluffy thread without smokey wawa !!

Bump

Peaches nee' cowncetwate on Thwead bumpies!

FUCKING HUG BOX GP HOME

Did someone say hugbox?

Can someone give me an actual answer as to why people like this? I am actually curious how any sane man could find these sexually arousing (thats what I am guessing it does for you).

Hallo Nico hoffe dir gefallen die Bilder

I can.
No, not sexual arousing for most people. Ask me anything.

lurk more
and almost no one fins this sexually arousing

>Fluffy doesn't act up or disobey owner
>Owner tricks their fluffy

Fuck you man, what did she do to deserve this?

>mfw no anthro fluffys

But maybe she really wasn't good enough

Sadbox is best when unjustified.
Give it a while, your smarty-abuse will get so boring.

Sexually arousing? Yeah, no. It feels like gore to me.

it shat on the floor
read the first frame again

>shits on the floor
>legs get cut off

Sounds like Fluffy abuse to me!

If its not sexually arousing what the fuck else is it? There is no story, the art is god awful, and at the end of the day it is just glorified animal abuse.
>lurk more
I have had to deal with these threads for years and this whole time ignoring my curiosity has grown so I decided to check it out. It was what I expected and I am starting to think this is some kind of joke. Nobody can find this entertaining right? This has to be some sort of spiderman thread.... it has to be.

in the last fluffy thread there was a comic about an apocalypse where only one russian guy and mutated fluffies survive and he meets a fluffy which can talk normally, i didn't save it though, if anyone here has it , dump it for this user please

Mmm fuck yes this is so fucking hot.

>There is no story, the art is god awful, and at the end of the day it is just glorified animal abuse
Gross generalisation. There are many good stories, and a lot of great art. But also large amounts of shit. like any fandom.

>gnoring my curiosity has grown so I decided to check it out.

This is how it started in my case too.

its cute creatures being abused without actually hurting animals

No. No. Just no. No.

Here you go you faggot

No plz

>File: 1466580504136.jpg (264 KB, 2124x680)
Ants.
wat?

You need to click on it, though.

Yeah but why does somebody hurt an animal in the first place? Nobody would torture their dog because it shit on the floor, you have to be getting some kind of thrill out of animals being tortured/raped.

You could say it's like animal abuse, but one of the things people like this is because fluffies are fucking anoying and it's fun watching them suffer.

Such a beautiful post

Also yeah, this shit HAS a story.

They're supposed to act like a little child which means their speech is that of a toddler.

This helps me cope with mu anger

So thats it then? You guys like to watch animals suffer? Well I guess that answers my question but I would never expect such a large number of people to be interested in this shit. Oh yeah isnt torturing animals a sign of being a psychopath? Fuck this shit man, I am going to watch attack on titan for my 7th time.

This is literally the best fluffy story out there.

No kid speaks like this. If I saw a kid speaking like this I would put it out of its misery.

F I R E I N Y O U R A S S

Aaaand that's all I got

By definition they are not animals. Also, not everybody is just into the whole abuse thing.
Some people actually like Fluffies, feel sad for them and write really really sad stories and make very sad art. This only works because other people make bloodthirsty, messy abuse-stuff.

But its entirely artificial. Even the worst abusers usually like Animals.

And that makes it special.

You guys made up some bullshit lore as an excuse to liking this shit. You are literally jerking off to rats getting murdered. Consider suicide.

It's not that we like "animal abuse". At least not REAL animal abuse. I can't fucking stand watching a dog die but I surely enjoy this.

Trips=Truth

checked and thanks for posting

looks like one of the mutations from this weird zombie manga.

This shit is just plain abuse, parents watching in pain as their kids disolve in acid. Explain this one.

>You are literally jerking off to rats getting murdered
>jerking off
You are fucking stupid.

>mfw I catch an abuser in a dark alley.

the fuck you think fluffy abuse is about
it is about seeing these completly dependent and overexagerated critters suffer
>nothing sexual by the way

Before you argue with my, think for a second what you are doing. Yes, you are jerking off to dead rats. You are attracted to dead rats. Fucking die lol

Nothing to explain. That's just like the "abuse" part of the whole thing works. No explanation, no reason, no justice.

What do people tell their litter of kittens, when they put them in a shoe box and put them on the side of the Freeway?

No problemo

no one jerks off to these things
kill yourself

This artist is fucking hilarious

Fuck off already. Some people like this, they can't/don't fucking want to answer your stupid questions all the time. You don't like it? I've got a nice solution for you, GET THE FUCK OUT.

There's this comic That's the only case of a normal speaking fluffy I know of that isn't a troll comic. You'll get used to it, trust me

GAS ALL FROGPOSTERS

NO. FUCKING NO. NO

As a newfag that has just found this type of thread
this is the only comic so far that has resembled any positive reaction from me. At least this is kind of funny.

So you liked the overused and unoriginal joke with a fluffy in it?