Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On a scale of 1 to 10 how edgy are you

Which hunger games did that thing on the left win?

are you scared of holy water?

what "satanist" means to you?

how do I change the indendation between text and bullet points in microsoft word

Your threads shit. You're not even replying.

How's 8th grade going?

Hey thats my friend youre talking about, she suffers PTSD from her mother not buying her an iPad for christmas you fucking ass hole

No, I drink it to wash down satan's blood

Satanist means being as emo and as gothic and as hardcore and sexy and deathcore and punk and rockcore and hard rock as possible as to please and satisfy the emoiest sexi3st man in the world, Andy Sixx who I just wanna suck a fucking log of shit out of his ass hole. Bvb Army forever! Heil Satan!

Check your formatting options. I have word 2013 so its on the home menu for me

Bitch give me time to type this shit out, faggot.

Its goin pretty well, actually. We went our first day without having nap time so I hope it picks up

Are you a proper Satanist or one of these new hipster poser Satanists?

Like how often do you feast on the blood of Christian babies while listening to heavy metal?

why u voted leave u britbong cunt

Im 100% Pure satanist and the best metal band in the world is Black Veil Brides, you fucking idiot. Change that softcore soft shit picture you fucking poser

Bvb Army forever!

Fuck britian, they kicked Andy Sixx out of a bar for taking his shirt off and every straight female came buckets of pussy juice, enough to fill an olympic sizedswimming pool because hes so fucking hot and I just wanna drink all of his sperm

It's that Black Veil Brides faggot.

How can you even consider you as a real satanist when you're listening to this fuckin shit ??

There is no more hardcore satanic band than Spinal Tap.

I once went to a concert at which a live goat was being ritually sacrificed during the guitar solo and when the solo reached its peak the power coming from the amplifiers cause the heads of everyone in the first three rows to literally explode. Then the drummer spontaneously combusted

>how can you even consider you as a real...

Lets stop right there, faggot, because if I go any further, I might catch your autism

Thats not as hardcore as Black Veil Brides

This one time I went to a BVB concert and Andy Sixx ripped off his shirt and everybody in the first three rows orgasmed so glfucking hard that the fucking ceiling collapsed and killed 3 people.
After the concert, andy was walking to his tour bus when a crowd of fan girls chased hjm down a dark alley, turned him over onto his belly and then sucked a giant log of shit out of his ass hole. It was epic

what did your dads cock taste like?

>Fuck britian, they kicked Andy Sixx out of a bar for taking his shirt off and every straight female came buckets of pussy juice, enough to fill an olympic sizedswimming pool because hes so fucking hot and I just wanna drink all of his sperm
i consider this answer acceptable.

Why do you dress like fucking idiots? Is it required?

someone is awake after his bedtime

>ask a faggot anything

would you suck satan's cock to bask in his eternal glory?

Idk, ask your mother when he fucked her last night, faggot!
Bvb Army forever! Heil Satan!

Yeah you better you fucking poser

How dare you insult our style. We dress in black for black is the colorof our souls

Fuck you, bitch. Its bedtime for me and andy sixx and to suck on his rock hard andy sixx cock and fat fucking throbbing andy sixx balls
Bvb army forever!
Heil Satan

No, but I suck andy sixxs cock and drink all of his fucking sperm
Bvb Army forever! Heil Satan!

m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
Will you use this? You can finally see your dark "lord"!

Have you been taking your pills, or are you skipping them?

You guys dress like fags get over it

Andy sixx sounds like a wimpy little bitch. Faggot quit school after being bullied. Haha what a fucking bitch.

Do you even know anything about rituals or are you just am edgy memer ?

do you guys know Spook McDoots, the queen /b?

Type faster

Did you go to college?
Do you have any friends?
Do you own a black trenchcoat?

you're not a satanist, you're just gay, fucking faggot

how's being 14?

a satanist wearing makeup with faggot clothes and buttugly girls? you're a fag!

>tfw you try to raid a youtube channel and it becomes a celebrated meme

Um.. Yeah... How many times did the priest from your childhood church molest you?

Kid you don't even know what satanism is do you?

> Trying this hard to be funny

why are you gay?
why did you make that choice?

Do you worship satan? I heard satanists don't believe in satan. is that true?

I think the little cunt forgot the 1 in front of the 0...

thinking satanism is about listening to heavy metal

if you fuckers actually did some research you would know that satanism
actually stands for decent morals, most important of all is doing right
by one's self.

Satan is used as a symbol. We as human have desires that other religions
abstain from, satanism says that we owe it to ourselves to do as we please
and make the most of our lives.

... It even says to destroy anyone who is attempting to stop you from doing so.

>not faggot op who thinks satanism is about listening to shitty metal

Clearly not a satanist. Nice try kid.

Satanist don't worship anything above themselves. Genuine Satanism evolved from atheism. After all, the mythological Satan doesn’t worship any gods above Himself. Neither do we. Every Satanist is his or her own god. You can’t get more Satanic than that!

I like the Salmos 23.

"Dios es mi pastor y nada me falta"

The best pray.

He is just a poser.

Which type is satanist are you, the Anton LeVey one or the one that worships the devil?

retard

Yes, Satan is a mythical figure. He is used symbolically. Satanist don't worship anything. We are realists. We do not fall under any specific dress or musical stereotype, and don't promote evil, murder, or chaos in any form.

holy shit i think i want to go "Satanic"

do i have to wear faggots clothes tho?

That's a direct quote from the Church

What does Lucifer's cock taste like?

See.

The thumbs down in a gladiator arena meant the loser WOULDN'T be decapitated.

A fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

/thread

>Divine my Nine

What is the safe distance to watch four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Which zoom lens do you recommend for the best photography?

Where did my pen go? I lost it a couple of days ago while writing. It was my favorite pen.