Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Национальный_состав_России
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TURK'D

No, it's more like a bunch of Siberian Turkic snow injuns got SLAV'D

>Russia isn't a multicultural country
I hope nobody unironically believes that
>inb4 Russia is 80% white

the actual number of ethnic Russians is much lower than 80% because census data is flawed
1. It's based on self-identification, so every churka can call himself a Russian
2. It doesn't count mixed people, and considering Russia has been a melting pot for centuries it's impossible to estimate the real number of multi-ethnic citizens. A a half Tatar half Russian will most likely choose "Russian" as his ethnicity in his census
3. Illegal immigrants and guest workers aren't recorded either, and there are millions of them

For example, there are 289,862 Uzbeks living in Russia according to the latest census, in reality their number is as high as 2.3 million.

Another example

Another one
I hope you get what I mean, don't trust the census data. Russia is not as white as most people think.

>I hope nobody unironically believes that
You are so wrong Franz...

how many people are even living in the purple part, is it 5 or 6 inbreds?

Do people really think that a country which reaches from Norway to Alaska has a racially homogenous population? Holy shit.

There are large genetic distinctions between 'ethnic Russians' from various regions.

There is by the way no such thing as a Finn like Russian except for a couple of thousand people called Veps and some descendants of Finnish immigrants.

These genetic differences could be used to determine some approximate percentage of genuinely Slavic Russians from the Tatars, but does it really matter? Slavs are shit people anyway.
Shit mixed with shit is end regardless of what you call it.

>Russia isn't a multicultural country
Who the fuck talk like that?
Our constitution:
Article 3
1. The bearer of sovereignty and the only source of power in the Russian Federation shall be its MULTINATIONAL people.

Oops, forgot Karelians but they are a small group and getting mixed out of existence anyway into the Tatar-Slav race.

There are no "shit people" stop being racist ok

>Who the fuck talk like that?
Alt-right Americans who think that Russia is the model for the West

Our president always says that in speeches. Russia is the multicultural and multinational country, also this country contains more than 180 ethnics and every Russian citizen know that.
Alt-rights a bit mad sometimes about Russia.
Just scroll it down and see numbers:
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Национальный_состав_России

>country as big as a continent has different ethnic groups
hmmm really makes you think

There are no ethnic Russians. All Russians have Tatar or Mongol blood.

it really does make you're brain do a go

>Dagestan
>Turkic
WTF

They speak Kipchak, a turkic language, but I forgot they are also Caucasian.I'll fix that.

Where did you even get that from, Kipchak is a dead language

for u.
Then Kumyk

Kipchaks and other Turkics used to dominate the lower areas and partly mixed with them, which led to nations like Kumyks. Kumyks are more Native Caucasian than Turkic. Nogays are more pure Turkics, and they live spread over the North-Dagestan and Strawropol, where they both are a minority.
Dagestan is mostly native Caucasian and not divided.

Fixed