The great debate

The great debate.

Squirtle.

what kind of faggot doesn't choose charmander, seriously. even if you want to be contrarian and choose squirtle, it takes a special kind of faggot to choose bulbasaur.

It takes ages to pick up a decent fire type.

Gyarados is the easy water, and Gloom/Weepinbell are adequate in the grass slot. But fire is just ass. Ponyta/Growlithe are just not very good.

Bulbasaur - Kino
Squirtle - Movie
Charmander - Flick

Hidden ability Bulbasaur

Who /notEvolveToStayCute/ here?

Charmander is a meme.
I always picked Bulbasaur to get an early advantage but Squirtle ends up the most powerful.
I remember sweeping the elite 4 as a kid with ONLY my level 100 Blastoise, Earthquake/Ice Beam/Surf/Body Slam

Bublasaur is pokemon #001 for a reason, buddy

Well, yeah. Level 100 anything would wreck them if you've got enough PP.

Leech seed, sleep powder, earth quake erday

It's Squirtle ok Charmander is so overrated
Nobody likes Bulbasaur he's not even the best grass starter out of all the games

A turtle with dual cannons in his shell is cooler than a frog with a flower on his back and a generic dragon.

faggot thinks squirtle is most powerful cause had to max him to beat the elite 4
meanwhile true pokemasters farm the elite 4 for money with only a lvl 60 charizard.

Go play your little manchild babby game elsewhere

Why is this even a question? You pick the water type, teach it an Ice type move later on, and your rival who picked grass will be your bitch

Yeah, the adults are talking about jail bait feet. Like well adjusted human beings.

Choosing Bulbasaur is the most edgy fedora contrarian thing a pokemon player can do

>well adjusted human
That's normie speak... RRREEEEEE

S-shut up.

>squirtle and charmander using their anime art
>bulbasaur is using it's sugimori art
This triggers me.